Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115377 times)
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

Oh thanks, I see that this webpage helps a lot in this type of case. Anyway here's another report

A full member with a copy/paste habit. User = travelgear17
Copy - Archive
TraXion is building an ecosystem where everybody can work together for the common good by enforcing data integrity, accountability, transparency and trust. Our solution is a smart contract–enabled blockchain platform that is scalable, immutable, transparent and permissioned.

Original Post - Archive
TraXion is building an ecosystem where everybody can work together for the common good by enforcing data integrity, accountability, transparency and trust Our solution is a smart contract–enabled blockchain platform that is scalable immutable transparent and permissioned.

User = SMCrypto
Copy - Archive
Use of Hyperledger is novel and nice. They will likely see more support from incumbents in the financial world with use of Hyperledger.

Original - archive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:16:05 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 11:39:05 AM by iasenko

Case 1 Full member Plagiarism + Homograph use:

The copy/paster : alexey8080BANNED
I don't think that there is a cryptocurrency that is stable because the market is a full volatility and there is no exception to that and that is the reason why i believed that there is no cryptocurrency that is stable and they all undergo to the natural behavior of the market and that is volatility.
Archive

The original :

I don't think that there is a cryptocurrency that is stable because the market is a full volatility and there is no exception to that and that is the reason why i believed that there is no cryptocurrency that is stable and they all undergo to the natural behavior of the market and that is volatility.
Archive

Case 2

Bots using homographs, I'll find the source soon but check the timings in between the posts.

Copy-paster: SimonCaBANNED
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the idea. Thank you.

Copy-paster : MauriceBoaBANNED
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the business. Thank you.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

After I stumbled upon the following thread ("VerifiedBiteBTC" steal my screenshots), it appears "VerifiedBiteBTC" took an image from "nogevi's thread":
- Since it's a bit hard to know which one had it first, based on the "google's cache version of VerifiedBiteBTC's thread", it looks like the "first image wasn't there [initially]" + different screen sizes for other screenshots:

Name: VerifiedBiteBTC

Copy (thread is locked, can't quote it): Archived

Original:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nkampala

Activity: 66
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

meglaakash2050

Copied:
Every day, regulars and well-doing users of this forum come across numerous topics that don’t fit the guidelines of this forum set out by our moderators and staff at FDS. These include, but are not limited to: duplicates, stupid questions, misfit threads and others; all that don’t contribute constructively, when thinking about how this is a simulator forum.

After watching this disarray, I decided to write a post about what I have observed, what I have seen and what I have come to believe is the right thing to do. Notice: Following these guidelines are not a requirement on this forum, and this is not backed by moderators. This post is simply for courtesy to regulars (who are the first line of defence), the moderators (who work tirelessly to make this forum a better place) and the readers, who you influence by creating a topic.

Original from https://community.infinite-flight.com/t/guide-to-creating-useful-and-constructive-topics/80665

Hello everyone. Before you ask, this is a follow up from this topic here: How to Create a Good Topic 4, but with the amount of members on the forum growing daily, I believe this needs to be brought back up, and added upon.

Every day, regulars and well-doing users of this forum come across numerous topics that don’t fit the guidelines of this forum set out by our moderators and staff at FDS. These include, but are not limited to: duplicates, stupid questions, misfit threads and others; all that don’t contribute constructively, when thinking about how this is a simulator forum.

After watching this disarray, I decided to write a post about what I have observed, what I have seen and what I have come to believe is the right thing to do. Notice: Following these guidelines are not a requirement on this forum, and this is not backed by moderators. This post is simply for courtesy to regulars (who are the first line of defence), the moderators (who work tirelessly to make this forum a better place) and the readers, who you influence by creating a topic.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

User : asdnguyenthanhtin

Copy paste without giving source, i change the image with link.

Copy (archive):
WE UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS CONFUSING TO GET STARTED
If you're new to cryptocurrencies, you first step would be to find an exchange that allows you to deposit money
http://coinnews.azurewebsites.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/fiat1.png

http://coinnews.azurewebsites.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/fiat2.png

Important Note: Trading Fees gets smaller with volume. The ones listed on the table are the max range* (Maker fees are paid when you add liquidity to our order book by placing a limit order under the ticker price for buy and above the ticker price for sell. Taker fees are paid when you remove liquidity from our order book by placing any order that is executed against an order of the order book.)

Once you’ve opened an exchange account that allows fiat deposit, you can link your personal bank account with your crypto exchange account and start depositing funds to buy Bitcoins.
IMPORTAN FACTOR TO CONSIDER :
[/size]

1. Coin Pairs Available
Many exchanges offer only a handful of coins; the most popular being Bitcoin and Ethereum. There are only a handful of exchanges that offer a wider variety of coins. A more diverse option of coins available is better as it gives you more choices of coins to purchase.

2. Liquidity

Liquidity refers to the ease of buying/selling in the market. A high liquidity means that there is a huge number of buyers/sellers. High liquidity is good as it leads to better price discovery and it allows you to transact faster.

3. Security
The level and type of security mechanisms employed by an exchange is vital in ensuring that your coins are safe. Examples of good security practices undertaken by exchanges include:

a) Keeping deposits in cold storage; this means that your coins are safely tucked away offline, beyond the reach of hackers

b) Availability of 2-factor authentication (2FA) option; 2FA increases the security of your account

c) Email encryption and verification; for every transaction there will be an email sent to your account to confirm the transaction

(Read also: Guide to Cryptocurrency Security: Activating 2FA)

4. Customer Support Quality
Having a responsive customer support would save you lots of time and anxiousness, especially in a fast-paced environment. Issues on your verification process, deposit/withdrawals, funds reflection and trading orders should be solved quickly by the exchanges, or it could cost compromise you time, money and well-being.

5. Trading Fees
Low transaction fees on buying and selling would relatively prevent your margins to be eaten away, especially if you’re a constant trader. It is important to look at the fees of your exchange, to see if it’s relatively comparable to other exchanges.

6. Ease of Use
The user interface of the exchange should be easy to use and clean to avoid confusion. Having the necessary indicators at the tip of your fingers and the ease of navigating through the platform should make it easy for anyone to use the interface

Original : https://masterthecrypto.com/choosing-the-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 01:49:48 AM by Lafu

Will Report the User Dided1981 for plagiarism for Copy and Paste and the Product!  

Thread from Dided1981  <-------   Banned
is
Official TTIBIT SCRYPT MINER Driver and Support Thread

Archive :  https://archive.fo/1hi3i

THIS IS THE SUPPORT THREAD: Keep this thread on topic!
All order related questions go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4987036
All other questions, general info, and talk about hubs keep it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
BFGMINER 5.4.2 Instructions
I have built a native bfgminer driver binaries with support for Linux and Windows x64. More systems and architectures coming soon. Please follow the GitHub release link below, which has binaries for each system attached.
bfgminer download: https://github.com/ttbit-software/bfgminer/releases
You will also need to install the latest version of Silicon Labs VPC drivers for Win OS link below. If you downloaded this driver below, make sure you update to the latest version, as the TTBIT USB Scrypt Miner uses a new UART chip and the old driver will not work will with it.
UART VPC Driver: https://www.silabs.com/products/development-tools/software/usb-to-uart-bridge-vcp-drivers
For linux you need to execute the .sh file in terminal with sudo command i.e. sudo start.sh
Just edit that same file with a text editor to change pools, add bfgminer options, and change frequency. You can also use the -c flag and load it with your own config file.
Keep in mind that most scrypt pools are optimized for larger ASICs, so pool difficulty might be high and will take a long time to find a share. The new driver works differently than the old Moonlander, and will continuously return shares lower than pool diff, so you can easily monitor that the device is hashing without waiting for an actual share to be submitted to the pool. If you want your shares to be submitted faster make sure you are connected to a var diff port or one that offers a fixed difficulty of 512 or lower.
If everything is setup and running correctly you should see something similar to this:

If you are new to mining, the most important stats on this screen are what is in between the dashed lines. These are your per device statistics, so if we follow along from left to right for MLD 0, the first number (3.32 mh/s) is your 2 minute average hashrate, second number is your overall average hashrate since miner start (3.34 mh/s), and the last number (3.41) is the pool hashrate based on your submitted shares. A:596 shows your number of shares accepted by the pool, R:4 shows number of shares rejected (usually due to a stale share), and last number HW:0 shows the number of hardware errors reported by the ASIC. This is probably the most important value and will be explained in more detail in the tuning section below.
Keep in mind that the first two numbers is the actual hashrate the device is hashing at (it uses the low level nonce counters to keep track of hashrate and is very accurate), so this number will always be higher than your pool hashrate, because it does not take account of inefficiencies of lost shares due to stale network shares or hardware errors. So your pool hashrate is your net effective rate the device is hashing at.
If you overclock it successfully it will look like this:

900 mhz with v.core = 0.88 and m.core = 0.9 @ 5mh/s
Frequency:
The TTBIT Scrypt miner can run on a very wide range of speed and efficiency, and leaves a lot of tuning up to you guys. Make sure you read up on the Support section below where I go more in-depth on frequency and voltage tuning. The TTBIT Scrypt Miner has a default frequency setting of 600mhz, and can range from 384mhz to up to a cap of 954mhz.
To change the frequency edit the start.sh file in your driver folder and change the number in "--set MLD:clock=600" to the desired frequency.
Please note that this version of the miner has a fixed list of frequencies available to use below.
List of available frequencies: 384, 450, 480, 540, 576, 600, 612, 625, 636, 648, 660, 672, 684, 700, 720, 744, 756, 768, 796, 832, 852, 876, 900, 924, 954
Even with a fan built in, you can still overheat your usb stick at higher frequencies. I do not recommend running these past 900mhz unless you can closely monitor temps (if you have a IR temp gun check the top ASIC heatsink, it should not be any hotter than 80C).
Voltage Adjustment:
There are two pots that control the two main voltages feeding the ASIC. The left pot (next to usb port) controls the memory voltage (when looking at the board with USB port facing left), and the right controls core voltage. When shipped, memory voltage is set to 0.90v and core voltage is set to 0.75v.
Below is a visual of the board for reference:
You adjust the voltage by turning the Pot clockwise or counterclockwise with a fine flat head or philips screwdriver. The pots are VERY sensitive, the whole voltage range is within HALF a turn in either direction from the stock position. You must do micro adjustments if you want to do very fine tuning. For example going from .75 - .8 v might take as little as a little torque pressure on the screwdriver even if you don't feel it actually twist.
Make sure you have place the stick horizontal and the USB end is facing LEFT.
To turn the voltage UP turn the pot CLOCKWISE, to turn it DOWN, COUNTERCLOCKWISE.
DO NOT turn the pots more than 180 degrees in either direction, they have no stops and if you go past their lowest or highest setting you could damage them.
To check the voltage use a multimeter and contact the ground wire to the ground terminal (circled and labeled ground in the picture), and the positive wire to the outputs of the two inductors (circled and labeled VCORE, and VMEMORY). Be extra careful not to short anything as a single short anywhere on the board while its powered will most likely fry it. I recommend doing this with a voltmeter. But if you do not have voltmeter then please know that a quarter turn clockwise on the VCORE changes the value from 0.75 to 1.0v
Tuning:
Core Voltage
Now to the fun part. Your goals here can vary from trying to get the absolute maximum hash rate (at the expense of power), to the absolute lowest hasrate/watt, or find a nice sweet spot. If your not the tinkering type and just want the best settings for the TTBIT Scrypt Miner, I have found that about .725v and  756 MHz is the "sweet" spot for this ASIC in terms of efficiency.
Tuning any switching transistor based processing unit revolves around supplying enough current so the transistors on the chips actually switch on and off correctly within their cycle times. The main voltage that will effect performance and the tuning outlined below is the Core Voltage.
The higher the frequency or “switching time” the less time a transistor has to “charge” so you need more current (ie turn up the voltage). If these requirements are not met the transistors don't function properly and you have what you know as a “Hardware Error”
So if you lets say leave the stick at its stock .75 volt setting and try to run it at 900mhz, it will either not start, or it will produce almost 100% hardware errors. So you need to gradually dial up the core voltage until these errors are reduce to a good level.
To get started what you need to know is the optimal hash rate the ASIC will operate at for a given frequency. This ASIC has 64 cores and assuming all cores are active (you might have a couple dead cores which is acceptable) the optimal hash rate is:
5.66 KH/s per Mhz
So lets say your running at 832 Mhz, under ideal conditions the stick will operate at 832 * 5.66 = 4.7 MH/s
This is the target hash rate for a given frequency, and you can adjust the core voltage to meet that. A "quick" way to tune these on the fly is by using the --benchmark flag as a startup option in bfgminer. This sets a really low target for the ASIC, and it will be returning dozens of shares back a second (you should see the red LED continuously flash). This allows you to very quickly see what your Hardware Error rate is, and you can adjust the pot while its hashing until the errors stop or have slowed down to one or two every second (this will give under 1% error under "normal" hashing).
Keep in mind “zero” hardware errors isn't always the best setting. If your getting a hardware error it does not necessarily mean your missing out on valid shares. A good reference point is to keep HW errors to under 2-3%.
Memory Voltage
I included a Pot for memory voltage mostly for efficiency gains by undervolting memory. Adjusting memory voltage should be a one time thing, you set it at the lowest setting it will start hashing. There is no benefit in increase memory voltage at higher clocks, as this wont increase your hash rate or bring down hardware errors (this is entirely dependent on core voltage). Either your device will work at a certain memory voltage or it wont, so the goal is to bring the voltage down to the lowest possible setting that the stick will still hash at.
The stock value for memory is .9v. Most ASICs will work fine down to ~.76 v. Keep in mind that while you save power and heat with lower memory voltage it has an effect to destabilize the ASIC, so if you see the ASIC not starting up, or stops hashing frequently its probably because you set the memory voltage too low (some ASICs might even need to go to .9v or higher memory voltage to operate reliably, just comes down to ASIC lottery).
WHO ARE WE? 20 FREE MINERS GIVE-A-WAY THREAD:

The Orginal Thread and Product is from  jstefanop
Thread : Official FutureBit Moonlander 2 Driver and Support Thread

Archive : https://archive.fo/qBUoi

THIS IS THE SUPPORT THREAD: Keep this thread on topic!
All order related questions go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141261.0
All other questions, general info, and talk about hubs keep it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
Welcome to the FutureBit Moonlander 2 Support thread! Now that Moonlanders have already started shipping out its time to have some fun with them! First of all a massive thanks to everyone that pre-ordered...you guys made this possible once again, and this was an even bigger success than the first version. Many old timers and alot of new people will get into mining and Litecoin because of you!
This post is split up into four main sections. Below you will find instructions for the bfgminer software and downloads, an overview of the hardware and instructions on tuning, hardware assembly guide, and FAQ at the end.
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST AND FAQ SECTION BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS....the answer to your question or why your stick is not running is most likely answered below!

Depending on the distributor you ordered from, you will either receive your Moonlander 2 fully assembled or in "kit" form. Please skip down to the second post for Assembly instructions if you received your Moonlander not pre-assembled. Do not attempt to plug in or run your stick without the proper heatsinks and fan working.
BFGMINER 5.4.2 Instructions
I have built a native bfgminer driver binaries with support all major systems and architectures. Please follow the GitHub release link below, which has binaries for each system attached.
bfgminer download: https://github.com/jstefanop/bfgminer/releases/tag/bfgminer-5.4.2-futurebit2-beta2
You will also need to install the latest version of Silicon Labs VPC drivers for Win/Mac OS link below. If you downloaded this driver below, make sure you update to the latest version, as the Moonlander 2 uses a new UART chip and the old driver will not work will with it.
UART VPC Driver: https://www.silabs.com/products/development-tools/software/usb-to-uart-bridge-vcp-drivers
MAC OS 10.13 HIGH SIERRA USERS: Sililabs drivers will NOT work with the newest version of OS X, and you cannot run the stick with this version until Sililabs provides a driver update! EDIT: Workaround here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2420357.msg25153407#msg25153407
Once you have installed the drivers and extracted bfgminer binary for your system just plug in the miner to a USB port and double click on the Start_Moonlander2 file on your Mac/PC. The driver will auto-detect the board and start hashing at the default frequency (for linux you need to execute the .sh file in terminal with sudo command i.e. sudo start_moonlander2.sh).
Just edit that same file with a text editor to change pools, add bfgminer options, and change frequency. You can also use the -c flag and load it with your own config file.
Keep in mind that most scrypt pools are optimized for larger ASICs, so pool difficulty might be high and will take a long time to find a share. The new driver works differently than the old Moonlander, and will continuously return shares lower than pool diff, so you can easily monitor that the device is hashing without waiting for an actual share to be submitted to the pool. If you want your shares to be submitted faster make sure you are connected to a var diff port or one that offers a fixed difficulty of 512 or lower.
If everything is setup and running correctly you should see something similar to this:

If you are new to mining, the most important stats on this screen are what is in between the dashed lines. These are your per device statistics, so if we follow along from left to right for MLD 0, the first number (3.27 mh/s) is your 2 minute average hashrate, second number is your overall average hashrate since miner start (3.30 mh/s), and the last number (3.19) is the pool hashrate based on your submitted shares. A:25 shows your number of shares accepted by the pool, R:0 shows number of shares rejected (usually due to a stale share), and last number HW:0 shows the number of hardware errors reported by the ASIC. This is probably the most important value and will be explained in more detail in the tuning section below.
Keep in mind that the first two numbers is the actual hashrate the device is hashing at (it uses the low level nonce counters to keep track of hashrate and is very accurate), so this number will always be higher than your pool hashrate, because it does not take account of inefficiencies of lost shares due to stale network shares or hardware errors. So your pool hashrate is your net effective rate the device is hashing at.
Frequency:
The MoonLander 2 can run on a very wide range of speed and efficiency, and leaves a lot of tuning up to you guys. Make sure you read up on the Hardware section below where I go more in-depth on frequency and voltage tuning. The Moonlander 2 has a default frequency setting of 600mhz, and can range from 384mhz to up to a cap of 954mhz.
To change the frequency edit the start_moonlander2 file in your driver folder and change the number in "--set MLD:clock=600" to the desired frequency.
Please note that this version of the miner has a fixed list of frequencies available to use below.
List of available frequencies: 384, 450, 480, 540, 576, 600, 612, 625, 636, 648, 660, 672, 684, 700, 720, 744, 756, 768, 796, 832, 852, 876, 900, 924, 954
HARDWARE:
The Moonlander 2 consists of a single Scrypt ASIC at its core that operates between 2.5 mh/s up to 5.5 mh/s and consumes between 2-10 watts of power.
The  power design in the Moonlander 2 is different than the original and the ASIC is powered by two adjustable DC-DC buck supplies. One for memory voltage, and one for core voltage. I was originally going to include a fixed memory controller, but the ASICs provide and even greater degree of tinkering and power efficiency gains by including an adjustable memory voltage as well!
It also features communication LEDs so you can visually see whats going on with the board. The yellow LED flashes when communication is being sent to the ASIC, and the red LED flashes when the ASIC is responding. Lots of red flashes is a good thing, it usually means the ASIC has found a share and is hashing correctly Smiley
The board is mounted to the heatsink with a strong thermal adhesive, since this ASIC is designed to dissipate heat through its bottom side. The Moonlander 2 features a completely redesigned thermal solution this time around, with a completely custom designed push pin heatsink and fan built in. This is a first of its kind of USB miners, and allows a wider range of operation without needing clumsy external fan or coming up with crazy expensive ways to keep these cool Smiley
Even with a fan built in, you can still overheat your Moonlander at higher frequencies. I do not recommend running these past 800mhz unless you can closely monitor temps (if you have a IR temp gun check the top ASIC heatsink, it should not be any hotter than 80C).
Below is a visual of the board for reference .

Voltage Adjustment:
There are two pots that control the two main voltages feeding the ASIC. Top pot controls the memory voltage (when looking at the board with USB port facing left), and bottom controls core voltage. You adjust the voltage by turning the Pot clockwise or counterclockwise with a fine flat head or philips screwdriver. The pots are VERY sensitive, the whole voltage range is within HALF a turn in either direction from the stock position. You must do micro adjustments if you want to do very fine tuning. For example going from .75 - .8 v might take as little as a little torque pressure on the screwdriver even if you don't feel it actually twist.
Make sure you have place the stick horizontal and the USB end is facing LEFT (ie you can read FutureBit Moonlander normally on the board).
To turn the voltage UP turn the pot CLOCKWISE, to turn it DOWN, COUNTERCLOCKWISE.
DO NOT turn the pots more than 180 degrees in either direction, they have no stops and if you go past their lowest or highest setting you could damage them
To check the voltage use a multimeter and contact the ground wire to either of the two ground terminals (circled and labeled ground in the picture), and the positive wire to the outputs of the two inductors (circled and labeled VCORE, and VMEMORY). Be extra careful not to short anything as a single short anywhere on the board while its powered will most likely fry it. If you don't have a multimeter, you can wing voltages by following the diagrams below for Pot positions. Use the flat edge of the pot screw as the pointing direction (DO NOT OVERVOLT at the high end if you don't have a multimeter to double check what the voltage is).

The sticks are shipped to you guys with the stock voltage settings of the pots (which is the flat end of the Pot pointing down). The Core voltage is at around .75v, which is good for up to around 800mhz stable, and ranges from ~.6 -> ~.95v . The memory voltage is set to ~.85v, and ranges from ~.625 -> ~1.05v (more on memory voltage in tuning section below).
DO NOT go past .9v on the core voltage, you will most likely damage the ASIC if you run at high voltages and high clocks for prolonged periods of time.
Tuning:
Now to the fun part. Your goals here can vary from trying to get the absolute maximum hash rate (at the expense of power), to the absolute lowest hasrate/watt, or find a nice sweet spot. If your not the tinkering type and just want the best settings for the Moonlander, I have found that about .725v and  756 MHz is the "sweet" spot for this ASIC in terms of efficiency.
Tuning any switching transistor based processing unit revolves around supplying enough current so the transistors on the chips actually switch on and off correctly within their cycle times. The main voltage that will effect performance and the tuning outlined below is the Core Voltage.
The higher the frequency or “switching time” the less time a transistor has to “charge” so you need more current (ie turn up the voltage). If these requirements are not met the transistors don't function properly and you have what you know as a “Hardware Error”
So if you lets say leave the stick at its stock .75 volt setting and try to run it at 900mhz, it will either not start, or it will produce almost 100% hardware errors. So you need to gradually dial up the core voltage until these errors are reduce to a good level.
To get started what you need to know is the optimal hash rate the ASIC will operate at for a given frequency. This ASIC has 64 cores and assuming all cores are active (you might have a couple dead cores which is acceptable) the optimal hash rate is:
5.66 KH/s per Mhz
So lets say your running at 832 Mhz, under ideal conditions the stick will operate at 832 * 5.66 = 4.7 MH/s
This is the target hash rate for a given frequency, and you can adjust the core voltage to meet that. A "quick" way to tune these on the fly is by using the --benchmark flag as a startup option in bfgminer. This sets a really low target for the ASIC, and it will be returning dozens of shares back a second (you should see the red LED continuously flash). This allows you to very quickly see what your Hardware Error rate is, and you can adjust the pot while its hashing until the errors stop or have slowed down to one or two every second (this will give under 1% error under "normal" hashing).
Keep in mind “zero” hardware errors isn't always the best setting. If your getting a hardware error it does not necessarily mean your missing out on valid shares. A good reference point is to keep HW errors to under 2-3%.
Memory Voltage
I included a Pot for memory voltage mostly for efficiency gains by undervolting memory. Adjusting memory voltage should be a one time thing, you set it at the lowest setting it will start hashing. There is no benefit in increase memory voltage at higher clocks, as this wont increase your hash rate or bring down hardware errors (this is entirely dependent on core voltage). Either your device will work at a certain memory voltage or it wont, so the goal is to bring the voltage down to the lowest possible setting that the stick will still hash at.
The stock value for memory is supposed to be .9v, but my tests showed all ASICs operate fine at .85v which is what they ship at. Most ASICs will work fine down to ~.76 v. Keep in mind that while you save power and heat with lower memory voltage it has an effect to destabilize the ASIC, so if you see the ASIC not starting up, or stops hashing frequently its probably because you set the memory voltage too low (some ASICs might even need to go to .9v or higher memory voltage to operate reliably, just comes down to ASIC lottery).
I think that covers the basics and hope you guys have fun with these...check out the FAQ section below for common questions/issues.

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

I saved a pdf of the thread.  Just  in case it is deleted.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:42:10 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 01:50:52 AM by Lafu

Please Ban that User faith111  <-------  Banned

Maybe New Account from the Banned user  Dided1981  !

TTBIT SCRYPT MINER 2 supportThread

Archive : https://archive.fo/N5Eky

Orginal thread is :

Official FutureBit Moonlander 2 Driver and Support Thread

Archive : https://archive.fo/qBUoi

Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

Newbie joshwoo was seen plagiarising in Btc Discussion Board

Copy:

As its core, Bitcoin is a smart currency design by very forward-thinking engineers. Its eliminates the need for bank gets rid of credit card fees. Currencies exchange fees, money transfer fees, and reduce the need of lawyers in transaction.. all good things.

Archived for reference: archive.fo/kOgna

Original :

At its core, bitcoin is a smart currency, designed by very forward-thinking engineers,It eliminates the need for banks, gets rid of credit card fees, currency exchange fees, money transfer fees, and reduces the need for lawyers in transitions… all good things.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:38:47 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 02:46:47 AM by krishnapramod

User: seje banned
Copy:

Yes, do not put eggs in one basket. No matter which market is risk, there is a greater volatility in the encrypted market, so I think how to manage their own funds is more important than investment.

http://archive.is/73QWd

Original:

Yes, do not put eggs in one basket. No matter which market is risk, there is a greater volatility in the encrypted market, so I think how to manage their own funds is more important than investment.

User: nagasaking banned
Copy:

I think it depends on how much you want to earn, if you want to get a little profit then between short-term or medium-term investments, and if you want to get more profits then long-term investment.

http://archive.is/F2tq7

Original:

I think it depends on how much you want to earn, if you want to get a little profit then between short-term or medium-term investments, and if you want to get more profits then long-term investment. If I'm a long-term investment.

User: alexlee4694 banned
Copy:

I think that the perfect decesion is buying bitcoin for a long time. I believe trading is not my cup of tea, but I remain optimistic for the long term.you don't have time to follow the changes in crypto currency you better invest for the long term.

http://archive.is/tXKaM

Original:

I think that the perfect decesion is buying bitcoin for a long time. I believe trading is not my cup of tea, but I remain optimistic for the long term. Bitcoin has not been used by the majority of people and hence there is a high probability of exponential growth in the coming years.

User: kniheant2 banned
Copy:

I think they do not know the history and the state of their market I think are the people who join here when bitcoin what is at the highest price and now after seeing the price that goes down they say bitcoin die, it is the thing which is not true to me because I believe bitcoin is the future.

http://archive.is/wzdVA

Original:

yes I really agree with your opinion, I think they do not know the history and the state of their market I think are the people who join here when bitcoin what is at the highest price and now after seeing the price that goes down they say bitcoin die, it is the thing which is not true to me because I believe bitcoin is the future

User: sejem bannned
Copy:

You can try this website. https://tradingstrategyguides.com/blog/

It helped me a lot when I started my journey as a trader. As long as you are ready to take your time to take in as much as you can, you will be fine. I will recommend you start from old topics.

http://archive.is/zaHGo

Original:

You can try this website. https://tradingstrategyguides.com/blog/

It helped me a lot when I started my journey as a trader. As long as you are ready to take your time to take in as much as you can, you will be fine. I will recommend you start from old topics.

You can also search other stuffs on google if you are pretty good at searching, but I believe you will get almost everything to set you on the right path here. Cheers!

User: sabihanazir bannned
Copy:

I do not keep my coin physically because there is no physical subject is this crypto world. And I still use online wallets because I can't afford to buy a hardware wallet these days. But I know the risk of it and i don't want to lose my coins.

http://archive.is/rldMp

Original:

I still use online wallets because I can't afford to buy a hardware wallet these days. But I know the risk of it and i don't want to lose my coins. So I hope to buy a hardware wallet soon to secure my coins.  

User: jonloner011 bannned
Copy:

In my opinion bitcoin shortage is not possible as it has become so popular that it's price may increase a lot but i don't think shortage is an option for bitcoin only people will get less amount of bitcoin with big amount of money.

http://archive.is/FRV6b

Original:

In my opinion bitcoin shortage is not possible as it has become so popular that it's price may increase a lot but i don't think shortage is an option for bitcoin only people will get less amount of bitcoin with big amount of money.

User: HansakaMadushan bannned
Copy:

The King need to rise first after that it'll be the turn of the ruler. LOL. I believe it's extremely straightforward, if both ETH and BTC increment a similar time so all other token will be dumped to hellfire. However, in the event that BTC rise just, it'll be unique, all other alt/token won't be influenced to such an extent. After BTC rising completed, it'll be the turn of ETH and all different altcoins

http://archive.is/ZW7mL

Original:

The King need to rise first after that it'll be the turn of the queen. LOL. I think it's really easy to understand, if both ETH and BTC increase the same time so all other token will be dumped to hell. But if BTC rise only, it'll be different, all other alt/token will not be affected so much. After BTC rising finished, it'll be the turn of ETH and all other altcoins Smiley.

User: Reok_timur bannned
Copy:

Until now ethereum prices are still under $ 300, many factors influence, more ICO projects with different types of tokens, where investors prefer instant profits rather than holding ethereum.
But all of that is just my opinion, I am sure that ethereum prices will rise at the end of the year

http://archive.is/ILNnu

Original:

many factors influence, more ico projects with different types of tokens, where investors prefer instant profits rather than holding eth, and there are several exchanges that are hacked, and the robbers sell it continuously regardless of price

User: Toing_Jr bannned
Copy:

As we know that ETH is one of the best coins in this market and lots of people invest in that but its price is counting going down and it's not a simple thing. I think for going eth price down more blockchain system in this market. If this system will not in this market then the market will not face many problems which they face now but what should we do now this is the main thing. So just stay calm and be patience, because without having patience I think this is very difficult to run in this market without this nothing happened.

http://archive.is/GsG9b

Original:

Lots of theory and lots of formula are using to increase this crypto but unfortunately, all age gone in vain and now most of the marketer are forested about this topic that price of eth is not rising even most of the crypto-coin price is going down and they all are not increasing.
But eth is one of the best coins in this market and lots of people invest in that but its price is counting going down and it's not a simple thing. I think for going eth price down more blockchain system in this market. If this system will not in this market then the market will not face many problems which they face now but what should we do now this is the main thing.
Without having patience I think this is very difficult to run in this market without this nothing happened.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:15:35 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 03:21:34 PM by o_e_l_e_o

User: Dinomite Banned

Not exact copy-pasting, but obviously has just taken my post and changed a few words around:

In the wake of investing months attempting to trap amateurs into purchasing BCH by calling themselves "the genuine Bitcoin", turns out they didn't know from the beginning, thus will now need to fork their fork to make "the genuine Bitcoin". And keeping in mind that their senseless common war goes on, BTC keeps on developing, create and command the market.

Archive: https://archive.is/lTOHZ

After spending months trying to trick newbies in to buying BCH by calling themselves "the real Bitcoin", turns out they weren't sure all along, and so will now have to fork their fork to create "the real Bitcoin". And while their silly civil war goes on, BTC continues to grow, develop and dominate the market.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2609

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

User: Dinomite

Not exact copy-pasting, but obviously has just taken my post and changed a few words around:

In the wake of investing months attempting to trap amateurs into purchasing BCH by calling themselves "the genuine Bitcoin", turns out they didn't know from the beginning, thus will now need to fork their fork to make "the genuine Bitcoin". And keeping in mind that their senseless common war goes on, BTC keeps on developing, create and command the market.

Archive: https://archive.is/lTOHZ

After spending months trying to trick newbies in to buying BCH by calling themselves "the real Bitcoin", turns out they weren't sure all along, and so will now have to fork their fork to create "the real Bitcoin". And while their silly civil war goes on, BTC continues to grow, develop and dominate the market.

Doesn't matter. They often use programs or bots to do this and to avoid detection. Banned him anyway.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16552

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:31:17 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 06:09:46 PM by LoyceV

Please ban Jr. Member itnawn8z888 banned! for plagiarism.

Copy:
That's true. There are hundreds of altcoins on the market and I am sore that less than 10% were actually created as a new idea to help the world and not as a business strategy just to make profit from trading it. But as it seems they are holding up well because people keep trading every coin and that's going to continue since people expect to make a big profit from every single coin that is created.

Original:
That's true. There are hundreds of altcoins on the market and I am sore that less than 10% were actually created as a new idea to help the world and not as a business strategy just to make profit from trading it. But as it seems they are holding up well because people keep trading every coin and that's going to continue since people expect to make a big profit from every single coin that is created.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

This user tamradhwaj commits plagiarism.

Two local governments in West Bengal, India are integrating the application for birth certificates on a blockchain system developed.

“These Birth and other certificates would be digitally authenticated by issuing authorities (municipalities) and that authentication will be stored on blockchain which facilitates verification of these documents by any third party organization to whom owners provide access.

Basically Blockchain would be used to write the hash value of certificate together with owner of certificate and who issued it for the authentication and verification.”

Copy pasted on this website:
https://www.ccn.com/indian-state-government-will-issue-birth-certificates-on-a-blockchain/

mattcode
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

Stolen post (archive)
Still can not believe I was lucky enough to find this coin on Twitter just before the free air drop. Biting my fingernails off waiting for this one pager to release tomorrow~!

Original post (archive)
Still can't believe I was lucky enough to find this coin on Twitter just before the free air drop. Biting my fingernails off waiting for this one pager to release tomorrow~!
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1875

Metawin.com

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:41:44 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 10:12:53 PM by ralle14

Found a copy paster. I've looked through some of his older post and noticed that this wasn't his first time doing it. His posts mostly starts with "according to my opinion" then adds a few words on the copied post to hide his trails.

User : Mofazzal840  Banned

Copy (archived)
According to my oopinion, each country has its own economy and its currency, confirmed by a gold reserve. Digital money can’t become a single world currency, because they are decentralized in the world.  Smiley

Original
Each country has its own economy and its currency, confirmed by a gold reserve. Digital money can’t become a single world currency, because they are decentralized, i.e. aren’t controlled by anyone. But a crypto currency can remain a means of paying for some services or goods, like chips in a casino or as coupons.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 09:07:06 PM by jhenfelipe

User Nitrover (banned) - Newbie who obviously copied the post but made some paraphrasing. I checked his other posts too and saw the same, I'm not sure, but there's a chance that he's using a paraphrasing tool.

Copy [Archived]:
A bitterx account might not be the solution to your problem. It will be better to look for tutorials online because there are some wallets that are for desktops and some are used only in the cell phones. So, it will be better if you differentiate these as well.

Original:
A Bittrex Account may not be your solution based on this you should follow the online tutorials which are related with this and helpful for you based on this there are some wallet for desktop and mobile too. You can check those things.

Copy [Archived]:
We all know for a fact that BTC is the best coin in the market. If this coin takes any fall or rise, the other coins will face it too.Also a lot of the trade and exchanges take place in BTC, globally. And therefore the other coins are correlated. Also if BTC takes a fall, the people panic and then they lose faith on the other coins too.

Original:
BTC is known as the best coin in the market. If the best coin faces a fall in the market then it will be quite obvious to see the other coins taking a fall too, because the investors will think that the other altcoins will take a fall along with BTC.

I'll be adding these users to this list since it seems that it hasn't been checked yet.

Users: Dashaaraily and Menced1937 (banned)

Paraphrase/Tex Spin: [Archived post #20 & #21]
if you have verified bittrex account i think you do not need to use it.tutorials are help you to learn and get more knowledge. i want to details about this. it will be provide better service.
if you have verified bittrex account you do not need to use it. it will be doing something good in future. it will provide better service but i have no idea about this. i want to know more about this.

Original:
if you have verified bittrex account you do not need to use it. you can see more tutorials to get more knowledge and develop your skill. it will be helpful for you. i want to know more about this.

Users: goldencrypto7100 and LinkinPrak852

Paraphrase/Tex Spin: [Archived post #16 & #18]
If Mining Reward reduced then rising Ethereum price would benefit the miners. Mining Reward should be reduced from 3 to 2 ETH. i think It will be stop the loss of value of Ethereum.
Mining Reward should be reduced from 3 to 2 ETH because rising Ethereum price would benefit the miners.It will be stop the loss of value of Ethereum.

Original:
Mining Reward should reduced Because of a rising Ethereum price would benefit the miners. I think Mining Reward should be reduced from 3 to 2 ETH. It will be stop the loss of value of Ethereum.
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

User: aneukpidie

Copy:
CGMiner is a command line based program. The best way to run the CGMiner application with the appropriate settings and create a batch file. The easiest way to create a batch file is to use Notepad.
Open notepad and paste the following command code, change your username, password, and pool, to match the account settings in the pool.
If you have two or more video cards on the computer, add d -d 1 'to the command line.
After finishing the command line modification, save this file by using the extension .bat (miner.bat) so that the file can be executed. Make sure to set 'save as type' and select 'all files'. Otherwise, this file can be in the form of txt, not a batch file. Place the file in the CGMiner folder, then create a shortcut to the desktop to make it easy to access.

Archived: http://archive.today/kTsS0

Original:

Then, how to mining with CGMiner and SGMiner to mine Bitcoin? Please note that CGMiner is a command line based program. The best way to run a CGMiner app with the appropriate settings and create a batch file. The easiest way to create a batch file is to use Notepad.

Open the notepad and paste the following command code, change the Username, Password, and Pool, to match the account settings in Pool.

If you have two or more video cards on your computer, add '-d 1' to the command line.

When you have finished modifying the command line, save this file by using the .bat (miner.bat) extension so that the file can be executed. Make sure to set 'save as type' and select 'all files'. Otherwise, this file may be a txt, not a batch file. Put the file in the CGMiner folder, then create a shortcut to the desktop for easy access.

Original link: https://busy.org/@widia/how-to-mining-with-cgminer-and-sgminer-in-windows
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:34:52 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 11:27:10 AM by iasenko

ALL COPY/PASTER ACCOUNTS BELOW ARE USING HOMOGRAPHS.

Original >
It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Кorea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.

Copy-paste>
Will-Natsubanned
It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Кorea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.

Copy pasters >

AndreNuribanned
Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much

Beatzby_Ntelne NOT BANNED Sad
Greetings,
Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much

Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

User: JoniPopens

Copy
For me, the good coin is pundi X - is a decentralized platform, which aims to simplify the treatment cryptocurrency users. It is designed to make it easier for users to purchase goods and services using crypto currency. Pundi X plans to distribute hundreds of smart devices for sale to retail outlets. Then, retailers will be able to accept payment in the form of Pundi X tokens. This whole system allows retailers to reduce commission fees. Pundi X changed its ticker symbol from PXS to NPXS. The team behind the project, wants to help each owner cryptocurrency go to the store and buy whatever they want, like a debit or credit card. All you need to do is find a seller who has PONI X POS.
(Archive)

Original
Pundi X is one of the newer cryptos in the market. It is a decentralized platform whose aim is to simplify cryptocurrency for users. It is designed to make it easier for users to purchase goods and services using crypto. The Pundi X company plans to distribute hundreds of point-of-sale smart devices to retailers. The retailers will then be able to accept payment in form of the Pundi X tokens. This whole system affords the retailers lower transaction fees. Pundi X has changed its ticker symbol from PXS to NPXS. The team behind the crypto wants to help every crypto owner go to a store and purchase all they want just as one would with a debit or a credit card. All you will need to do is locate that retailer that has a Pundi X POS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: