Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
DCORPglobal

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:23:43 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 11:28:24 AM by mprep

Why is dcorp team not communicating more? They secured funding so they should start working on the code
Also why do they not attend events and share their plans with the world?

I expect more visibility on what they are doing. Come on, if they are serious about this they should show it.

Also recruit better people than the nobody marketing manager... seriously, i do not like this silence...

Others can raise 30m in 30minutes and dcorp struggles gettIng 3m in 30 days.

Are they scamming us the investors? If not, why the fuck is there not a single video of them on youtube except garbage made by bounty hunter s?

Why is there no speech or presentation by one of them?

What the heck is going on?

Greetings, I'm sorry for anything that may be confusing in regards to our official support channels.

Our code is on track to be released as scheduled, and for a more instantaneous response or for further details you can reach out directly to our devs, and founder, through www.dcorp.it. There are several communication methods listed, under our team section and following with official support channels.

By no means are we intending of portraying the image of us being behind the curtains or not available to discuss features, forecasts, and our general planning timeline with our investors.

Also, what you have been seeing in regards to the bounty videos, are discernably not released from our official YouTube channel..which I've noted below..
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjbYVUvy5tOK0IINI11hTDw

There, you will find our recent upload introducing our founder Frank Bonnet, who is also active on all of our support channels.

We are diligently working on sponsorships and have soared little to no expense in our marketing campaign, and we will be advancing our efforts in the next few days as we push into our final week of the crowd sale.

Again, I apologize for any concern or misgiven communication you may have come across unofficially, and we are working to assure no false or misleading information is being distributed through these channels.

We are currently in attendance at The Finance for Blockchain Conference in Singapore and have more events planned, also to be listed shortly.

Thank you for reaching out with your concern and we hope that things are a bit clearer to you now.

Regards,

Mike @ DCORP

So what was your target after Crowdsale ended? I mean on which exchange are you going to list because many people showed interest towards the Dcorp. You are really very identical when compared to other sectors of blockchain looking to forward.

Please note the post listed prior -- we are communicating with many exchanges currently and we have efforts in assuring that no DRP token holder will be left out as DRP becomes listed.

We will have more information released soon on this topic.

Thanks,

Mike @ DCORP

So what was your target after Crowdsale ended? I mean on which exchange are you going to list because many people showed interest towards the Dcorp. You are really very identical when compared to other sectors of blockchain looking to forward.

Our crowdsale has not ended yet, and we are still in Week 3, offering 425 DRP per ETH.

Target is 9.5m USD, as we have a clear understanding of DCORPs potential, and are working towards educating investors of the opportunities as well. We are dedicated to the success and are working hard to achieve this goal. That's not to say, that we are not successful in our efforts currently, as we have attained the minimal funding necessary to pursue and initiate DCORP's rollout as well as the derivatives exchange as projected.

Thanks,

Mike @ Dcorp

AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

Our crowdsale has not ended yet, and we are still in Week 3, offering 425 DRP per ETH.

Target is 9.5m USD, as we have a clear understanding of DCORPs potential, and are working towards educating investors of the opportunities as well. We are dedicated to the success and are working hard to achieve this goal. That's not to say, that we are not successful in our efforts currently, as we have attained the minimal funding necessary to pursue and initiate DCORP's rollout as well as the derivatives exchange as projected.

Thanks,

Mike @ Dcorp

Thank you for the answer, i think a lot of people here would want to hear that. Hopefully you will come on bittrex exchanger, also i have invested some ETH Wink So good luck with crowdsale campaign!

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

DCORPglobal

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:40:39 PM

Thanks,

Mike @ Dcorp

Maybe I missed it but are you near that target? Starting to look very promising!

We are currently a little over 3.2 Million USD!! We are heading into our final week for investors to take part in the crowdsale, which is expected to be huge. Very promising indeed, as we are now pushing hard to gain the attention that's currently lacking to DCORP and what we have brought to the table.

We encourage all of our current investors to spread word as we have no plans to issue any additional DRP after the crowdsale is completed. June 30th, 2017, mark your calendars!

www.dcorp.it/crowdsale

Cheers,

Mike@Dcorp.it
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 01:43:46 PM

Hope to see DCORP in some exchanges one day. Vision and mission of this project by the team looks promising and I know that this will be investors first choice soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:03:33 PM

Thanks,

Mike @ Dcorp

Maybe I missed it but are you near that target? Starting to look very promising!

We are currently a little over 3.2 Million USD!! We are heading into our final week for investors to take part in the crowdsale, which is expected to be huge. Very promising indeed, as we are now pushing hard to gain the attention that's currently lacking to DCORP and what we have brought to the table.

We encourage all of our current investors to spread word as we have no plans to issue any additional DRP after the crowdsale is completed. June 30th, 2017, mark your calendars!

www.dcorp.it/crowdsale

Cheers,

Mike@Dcorp.it

Congrats Dcorp, just a few more investments and we're hitting bigtime when it officially launches. I wish I had more money to invest here, but can't really put everything here since I have a lot of altcoins that needs pumping. Anyway, looking forward to see this in the top exchanges.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

Thanks,

Mike @ Dcorp

www.dcorp.it/crowdsale

Cheers,

Mike@Dcorp.it

It happens in the start of the ICO their will be good input and in the mid it will become slow but in the end of the week the ICO will move double or triple of the last 3 weeks performance because their are big investors who are not seeing the bonus in ICO and they are just waiting till the end and after the ICO response is good they will invest in huge. And i believe that not only you will achieve your target but you will get more then what is your achievement.
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:33:59 PM

We currently have 3 days remaining for the 3rd week of our crowdsale. This is not the final week and you will be able to invest up until June 30th.
I thought this is the last week for the crowdsale ,good to hear that the ICO will be open till June 30th,the confusion comes from the website as the count down timer says 2 days and i thought it will end within two days,my bad.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:27:01 PM

We currently have 3 days remaining for the 3rd week of our crowdsale. This is not the final week and you will be able to invest up until June 30th.
I thought this is the last week for the crowdsale ,good to hear that the ICO will be open till June 30th,the confusion comes from the website as the count down timer says 2 days and i thought it will end within two days,my bad.
the crowdsale will last for a month so they will be ending in another week more. There are still chance to participate and get DCORP at a discounted price before they become available in exchanges  this comming october. I wish they are providing for details and update here in their thread to let us know what their plans are and what's next.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DCORPglobal

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

Nope! Plenty of time left! (well, 9 days worth) We are with you all and have high hopes for a great week 4!

Mike@dcorp.it
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:40:57 PM

Hope to see DCORP in some exchanges one day. Vision and mission of this project by the team looks promising and I know that this will be investors first choice soon.

That is within the plan. We will see DCORP on some exchange on or before its official launch. If not, only a few days after the launch, DCORP will be available on some exchanges. That is certain.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:54:13 PM

That is within the plan. We will see DCORP on some exchange on or before its official launch. If not, only a few days after the launch, DCORP will be available on some exchanges. That is certain.
That is funny,how come you will be able to see the coin before the official launch. Tongue I am sure it will be listed in liqui and bittrex as most of the ETH based tokens are first listed in that exchange and later on other exchanges. Less than ten days left and i am sure we will cross the four million mark.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:00:22 PM

Why is dcorp team not communicating more? They secured funding so they should start working on the code
Also why do they not attend events and share their plans with the world?

I expect more visibility on what they are doing. Come on, if they are serious about this they should show it.

Also recruit better people than the nobody marketing manager... seriously, i do not like this silence...

Others can raise 30m in 30minutes and dcorp struggles gettIng 3m in 30 days.

Are they scamming us the investors? If not, why the fuck is there not a single video of them on youtube except garbage made by bounty hunter s?

Why is there no speech or presentation by one of them?

What the heck is going on?

Greetings, I'm sorry for anything that may be confusing in regards to our official support channels.

Our code is on track to be released as scheduled, and for a more instantaneous response or for further details you can reach out directly to our devs, and founder, through www.dcorp.it. There are several communication methods listed, under our team section and following with official support channels.

By no means are we intending of portraying the image of us being behind the curtains or not available to discuss features, forecasts, and our general planning timeline with our investors.

Also, what you have been seeing in regards to the bounty videos, are discernably not released from our official YouTube channel..which I've noted below..
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjbYVUvy5tOK0IINI11hTDw

There, you will find our recent upload introducing our founder Frank Bonnet, who is also active on all of our support channels.

We are diligently working on sponsorships and have soared little to no expense in our marketing campaign, and we will be advancing our efforts in the next few days as we push into our final week of the crowd sale.

Again, I apologize for any concern or misgiven communication you may have come across unofficially, and we are working to assure no false or misleading information is being distributed through these channels.

We are currently in attendance at The Finance for Blockchain Conference in Singapore and have more events planned, also to be listed shortly.

Thank you for reaching out with your concern and we hope that things are a bit clearer to you now.

Regards,

Mike @ DCORP

Please note the post listed prior -- we are communicating with many exchanges currently and we have efforts in assuring that no DRP token holder will be left out as DRP becomes listed.

We will have more information released soon on this topic.

Thanks,

Mike @ DCORP

I think this is the normal way ico's should be instead of too much hype and people raising 150 million in 3 hours, this one is causal and perfect amount of hype. So good job by the marketing team, 3.5 million in 3 weeks is great success for this ico already.

Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

I think the target will not reached but Im sure it will be close to that which is already a good achievement as other projects are struggling even at $1m for month of crowdfund.

Starting to look promising? I guess too even at the start. Now for the remaining days let's see if it can breached or passed their target amount.
self1sch

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:16:19 PM

I think this is the normal way ico's should be instead of too much hype and people raising 150 million in 3 hours, this one is causal and perfect amount of hype. So good job by the marketing team, 3.5 million in 3 weeks is great success for this ico already.

I agree with u, what crypto startups expect nowadays is ridiculous. Stratis for example only raised 600k Dollar in their ICO and look where they are today. You can develop a lot with 3 Million Dollar.

ThibautMT

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:04:38 PM

Good project. Good luck Smiley
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:53:48 PM

I think the target will not reached but Im sure it will be close to that which is already a good achievement as other projects are struggling even at $1m for month of crowdfund.

Starting to look promising? I guess too even at the start. Now for the remaining days let's see if it can breached or passed their target amount.

Yeah we cannot definitely expect better for the next few month after that good start, but  we should be thankful of all the opportunities we have in the campaign. Stay positive that dcorp will also soar high of it's crowd fundings and reach that $1m goal and I hope this can be achieved in a few months to go.
clardalan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:08:13 PM

good to see dcorp is busy and addressing investor questions.

btw, I do not See DCORP on the attendee list here: http://blockchainapac.fintecnet.com/delegate-list.html

why not?

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:23:42 PM

There is nothing impossible that the mark set cannot be reached and even surpassed. June 29 is still over a week to go which means quite a lot can still be achieved. We seen projects raised more than that in few days so its very much possible in my opinion to achieve that. What we need is to be hopeful and equally intensify our own individual and commitment to the project.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:32:54 PM

There is nothing impossible that the mark set cannot be reached and even surpassed. June 29 is still over a week to go which means quite a lot can still be achieved. We seen projects raised more than that in few days so its very much possible in my opinion to achieve that. What we need is to be hopeful and equally intensify our own individual and commitment to the project.

To be honest, I have not seen to much enthusiasm in forums to invest here, maybe this project needs a little more promotion. Or maybe this is because there is a growing number of ICOs simultaneously competing for the same capital. That is why it is needed to offer something really novel and interesting to capture the attention of investors, and I think DCORP is doing it very well, compared to the attempts of other ICOs to attract capitals.
mawk01

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:56:27 PM

Damn I got funds just now to invest.I have sent ETH to crowdsale address from MEW but still have not received my DCORP tokens.Will they not be sent instantly ?Do I need to add some info in Add Custom Token to see DCORP?
When will tokens be available on exchange as crowdsale has only 3 days left?

Did you check you balance with the check your balance tool in the crowdsale link. It is automatically attached to your ether address. You will be able to access And trade your DRP coins in October.

Also, be sure to add the Token on MEW to be able properly view and access your DRP, and be sure to input 2 decimals.

Thanks for the continuous support, and we are working on getting responses out to all questions on the forum as well as our other support channels.

www.dcorp.it/crowdsale

Can you elaborate what you mean by adding the token on "MEW"?  Currently I see them in myetherwallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: