Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115407 times)
CryptoJulia

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

KuCoin is not a big exchange today, but it's growing fast, just like Binance did (KuCoin has its tokens too). I used it, it's nice, I took RedPulse there.

Anyway, I think a small exchange is better than no exchange. Today there is only one and, honestly, EtherDelta is NOT a very user friendly one.

And I think being listed on a few small exchanges may help to move to bigger ones.

So what's exactly the problem with getting listed on this one?

Right now TFL is in the second place, it takes five minutes to throw in a vote. Nothing to loose and a good way to spread the word about TFL.

I personally will not vote for TFL? since the team should work, not an inventory. agrees that the game industry is very large and the idea is good, but the team can not even make normal marketing, but only promises!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nottrz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

TrueFlip [TFL] is listed new exchange Yobit https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/940601288479436800

Good news! Thanks!
nottrz

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:33:43 PM

I personally will not vote for TFL? since the team should work, not an inventory. agrees that the game industry is very large and the idea is good, but the team can not even make normal marketing, but only promises!

So, why are you still here exactly? If you do not like this project just sell and move on. At least this is what I would do. Now you have two exchanges to choose from. Or are you also waiting for Bittrex to sell?

If you are stuck with a loss and waiting to recover, bashing the project is not going to help, quite the opposite.

If you do not like the team, do not vote for them, vote for your own interest.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:28:07 PM

TrueFlip [TFL] is listed new exchange Yobit https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/940601288479436800

That's one of the shit exchanges we can find today.I would advise not trading over there as many users have reported about withdrawals not being processed and been waiting for a long time.You can find this information on their thread of this forum.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:13:45 PM

I really don't understand why you keep ignoring my question regarding the massive security risk? How exactly are those funds kept that you ask users to deposit via your website?

The developers do have layers of protection, though we can not describe them for security reasons, we make sure that only you can withdraw or transfer and not even us can touch those tokens.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hm good to know, but only to a certain degree because why would it be necessary for you to keep that to yourself if no even you can't touch those tokens? How would anyone else be able to do so if it's not possible for you?

Alright I accept that you are not willing to deal with my question. I for my part learned that people avoiding questions usually don't have proper answers Wink

Our security system is enough secured to protect your funds and tokens. We recommend everyone to protect their accounts with secure passwords and 2FA. But as for your initial question, we don't persuade people to store all their funds on our website.

But you incentivize them to do it. Can't you manage your lotteries (or for whatever people have to store their funds on your website) via a wonderfully secure smart contract?

This is a kind of question that is more technical and developer centered.
But we do manage our balances with exchange level security. The same reason why exchanges don't manage their funds with smart contracts is the reason why we use our layers of protection just like them. Smart contracts also have points of failure and different from other software they can not be changed, check recently smart contract errors that lead to millions in losses on another company.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

And it turned out that the mistakes which have been done were extremely amateurish. In comparison to most exchanges do you hold any licenses or is there any oversight body aware of you? I mean, of course you bring that example up. I would have done the same if I were you, but I do some differences between you and at least the exchanges I use. But please tell me if I am mistaken and let me know whether you are a registered business in a reliable legal environment with compulsory compliance requirements that you currently fulfill. That is how I pick my exchanges. Are you viable given the scope of my personal requirements?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:14:55 PM

this is a good new to all of us. this might add volume to the TFL right now. but i really do hope that some more good and big exchange TFL will be listed. i just dont like yobit cause it has no customer's support incase you encounter problem/
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:48:31 AM

this is a good new to all of us. this might add volume to the TFL right now. but i really do hope that some more good and big exchange TFL will be listed. i just dont like yobit cause it has no customer's support incase you encounter problem/

Investors convinced by TFL not only with its price will up. they are confident with what had been planned by TFL team. That Token TFL would got a percentage of ticket sales. And the good news too for the bounty hunter can get also percentage profit/sales ticket if they send the tokens that they get from the bounty to his website.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:12:47 AM

Investors convinced by TFL not only with its price will up. they are confident with what had been planned by TFL team. That Token TFL would got a percentage of ticket sales. And the good news too for the bounty hunter can get also percentage profit/sales ticket if they send the tokens that they get from the bounty to his website.

Are the bounty tokens allowed to be part of the lottery? as I remember earlier it was not supposed to be part of the game and now rules have changed for it?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
vitocorp

Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

What happens with trueflip instead on the web and now it is impossible to enter the investor's part or withdraw the tokens. How long will it take to solve the problem?
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

What happens with trueflip instead on the web and now it is impossible to enter the investor's part or withdraw the tokens. How long will it take to solve the problem?

The interface is new and is being improved.
We might still change a few things

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
kuznezvlas

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:18:01 PM

when the new exchanges? Like binance or similar
PandaMiner

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:21:57 PM

we need more marketing plan. only have 200-300 user each day. That is not enough in my opinion for this project.  around 5000-10000 user buy ticket per day.

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
vitocorp

Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:45:31 PM

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Thanks for the reply but what I want to know is if my tokens are safe? Because before I could see them and now I can not.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:01:52 PM

when the new exchanges? Like binance or similar

No project is allowed to share dates and names before they are added, that includes us, it is in the exchanges terms of use, but we are looking forward to share more news.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

we need more marketing plan. only have 200-300 user each day. That is not enough in my opinion for this project.  around 5000-10000 user buy ticket per day.

Yes, a marketing plan is being developed, but first it is needed to do a study of what audience and where it will be more effective per dollar. While some companies just do throw money into advertising we want to be efficient into getting the most users per dollar.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:04:26 PM

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Thanks for the reply but what I want to know is if my tokens are safe? Because before I could see them and now I can not.

Yes, they are, do not worry

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:13:13 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 11:29:12 AM by FandangledGizmo

I really don't understand why you keep ignoring my question regarding the massive security risk? How exactly are those funds kept that you ask users to deposit via your website?

The developers do have layers of protection, though we can not describe them for security reasons, we make sure that only you can withdraw or transfer and not even us can touch those tokens.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hm good to know, but only to a certain degree because why would it be necessary for you to keep that to yourself if no even you can't touch those tokens? How would anyone else be able to do so if it's not possible for you?

Alright I accept that you are not willing to deal with my question. I for my part learned that people avoiding questions usually don't have proper answers Wink

Our security system is enough secured to protect your funds and tokens. We recommend everyone to protect their accounts with secure passwords and 2FA. But as for your initial question, we don't persuade people to store all their funds on our website.

But you incentivize them to do it. Can't you manage your lotteries (or for whatever people have to store their funds on your website) via a wonderfully secure smart contract?

This is a kind of question that is more technical and developer centered.
But we do manage our balances with exchange level security. The same reason why exchanges don't manage their funds with smart contracts is the reason why we use our layers of protection just like them. Smart contracts also have points of failure and different from other software they can not be changed, check recently smart contract errors that lead to millions in losses on another company.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I was really excited about the huge jackpot, but the problem is though that I've spoken to a lot of lottery players and very few, <10% imo, want to play because they don't believe an Eastern Europe start-up will payout an $8 million jackpot.

So it's good you haven't spent too much on marketing because I think you will find such a small % would trust you to payout so it's not worth spending the money.

If you look at the big value players like FUN ($200 million valuation) It's all ZERO third party trust. The game is verified by the blockchain & a smart contract pays out the winnings.

Before you waste any money on marketing, do some market research and I believe you will find a $1 million jackpot controlled by a Smart Contract will be 100x more popular than an $8 million jackpot that requires you to trust a third party to pay out.

I understand the issues with smart contracts but for as long as all the jackpot/s are centrally controlled the valuation of TFL and the player base will be severely limited.

(Investors will like it too, if the Smart Contract automatically sends X% to TFL, a % to an investor fund and the remaining amount to the smart contract jackpot whenever a ticket is purchased.)

miztaziggy

Activity: 432
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:01:30 PM

will you take part in any recent meetup?
where and when can i talk with founders?

*Image Removed*
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:20:40 PM

Where is "My token holder profile"? Can't find it in this new interface. And when willl the first "dividends" be paid out?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
esbrave789

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

TrueFlip like the trend of the ECG, however, I hope to experience a more exciting trend, ups and downs more interesting
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: