Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152774 times)
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:58:27 AM

Primal Base I have sent you a pm with some questions that need answering can you please check thanks

My apologies, but the article/blog bounty is reserved for multiple writers/bloggers.

Thanks for the reply Primal Base

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I mean that I will be getting it written from all different writers bloggers but I will be paying them money to do so.

And I would just get the bounties for it? Is this possible?

Sorry, but no. You can encourage those writers to join for themselves though!
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:03:26 AM

Primal Base I have sent you a pm with some questions that need answering can you please check thanks

My apologies, but the article/blog bounty is reserved for multiple writers/bloggers.

Thanks for the reply Primal Base

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I mean that I will be getting it written from all different writers bloggers but I will be paying them money to do so.

And I would just get the bounties for it? Is this possible?

Sorry, but no. You can encourage those writers to join for themselves though!

Ok thanks for the reply. Point taken just wanted to be sure before I spent money on this  Tongue now I know I can put this money towards a PBT token for myself. More saving up to do
coinstatic

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:06:28 AM

If you think the answers to those questions will be good for everyone, please post their response here on the forum. If it's private, that's cool, too. Just want as much info as possible to work with to secure my investment.

Ditto, would also appreciate it.

The questions were about the article writing bounty. I wanted to know if it was possible for me to get 40 articles written by different writers and bloggers and I receive the bounty... But that's not the case as Primal Base replied
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:06:51 AM

Number of primalbase signature campaign participant is already above Bancor who broke the record today with 150 Millions $ gathered on the ICO.
If we follow the logic, primalbase will go higher. We have nice photo of the primalbase desktop & of the team. Bring more and more proof that this project REALLY exist and that it isn't a scam is the key of the success.

are there any scam accusations for the primalbase? if so, can you link me to there mate? anyway, i just wanted to ask is shasha and vitalik already have a release about this ico? since of course people are waiting for their statement that they are really the advisors of the team..
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:08:52 AM

This is a big project and i am very thankful that i'm accepted to participate on sig campaign. This project is a good one because i see that two person like sasha and vitalik are in the primalbase team.
coinstatic

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:13:02 AM

Number of primalbase signature campaign participant is already above Bancor who broke the record today with 150 Millions $ gathered on the ICO.
If we follow the logic, primalbase will go higher. We have nice photo of the primalbase desktop & of the team. Bring more and more proof that this project REALLY exist and that it isn't a scam is the key of the success.

are there any scam accusations for the primalbase? if so, can you link me to there mate? anyway, i just wanted to ask is shasha and vitalik already have a release about this ico? since of course people are waiting for their statement that they are really the advisors of the team..

Well Sasha mentions Primal Base in this message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1930971.msg19474811#msg19474811

Read his response for yourself  Smiley and he even says Vitalik talked to Primal Base aka Dimitry in Moscow and liked the idea
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:14:48 AM

Primalbase ICO starts on June, 26 2017! This is your chance to invest in a tangible product developed by an all-star team matching real and crypto economies. Don’t miss it - 66% bonus for early investors. Learn more at http://primalbase.com

Interview: Vitalik Buterin on Scaling Ethereum, Its Popularity in Asia and ICOs
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/interview-vitalik-buterin-ethereum-scaling-issues-popularity-asia-and-icos/

Buterin was recently appointed as an advisor to the board of Primalbase, a startup that is aiming to tokenize a WeWork or Regus-type co-working space provider and grant micro-ownership to its investors.

“I’m definitely very interested in all these applications, particularly the semi-financial ones with some components of finance and monetary value but also some components outside of it” said Buterin. “The general idea that we can create this economy where we micro-tokenize and let people have their own micro-ownership, I think that is definitely a very interesting and promising idea.”

Sasha Ivanov, CEO of Waves in CoinTelegraph Article:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/we-are-witnessing-brilliant-example-of-crowd-intelligence-sasha-ivanov-on-icos

“Primalbase is a real estate project, while it is also a Blockchain community project. It offers a rather unique product - on the one hand, it is an access to co-working, on the other hand, it is a financial instrument, which can be traded on the market. There hasn’t been anything like this before. It can unite many startups within the community. Many cryptocurrency startups are getting interested in sharing Primalbase co-working spaces, soon we might see the development of a new environment for cryptocurrency businesses, that will go out of the virtual world into the real one, in particular, geographical locations, it will be interesting.”

Ivanov notes:

“Integration of tokens into this model allows for greater simplicity and transparency. You can, of course, agree with a person without a token but with a token, it is easier. This is going to be the very first project which will be pushing leasing of financial instruments through Blockchain, it is a very interesting scheme.”

Ivanov thinks that the Primalbase project is going to demonstrate a fast expansion, triggering the development of a new business ecosystem and creation of a new economy.

yes, I fully support this project, the idea of this project was born while discussing issues in the existing model of co-working industry with Dmitry.
As for Vitalik - Dimtry talked to him while he was in Moscow, and Vitalik liked the idea.
I'm an advisor to the project and we'll use Primalbase office space.
QueenW

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:18:08 AM

Hello. Tell me please, but how do you understand that you were taken into the campaign? Share a link to google table.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
coinstatic

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:23:02 AM

Hello. Tell me please, but how do you understand that you were taken into the campaign? Share a link to google table.

Your username should appear on this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15HNBQFoomtW0PsuPZw9Zi9uA37vaGr5J3BWBn4Rm6nA/edit#gid=0
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:27:01 AM

Check 2nd post in Bounty thread. It contains the bounty participant lists:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957769.msg19444985#msg19444985
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:38:12 AM

Your username should appear on this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15HNBQFoomtW0PsuPZw9Zi9uA37vaGr5J3BWBn4Rm6nA/edit#gid=0
i think manager already post it on OP bounty thread, make sure write it on notepad or just bookmark it so you can open it easily

arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:51:49 AM

stake haven't update
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:03:03 AM

stake haven't update

Please post bounty related items in the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957769.0

For questions relating to the bounty, please direct your questions to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:05:42 AM

stake haven't update

,,,,,,i just recently checked also the participants list and it seems i hasn't been updated yet, but before that maybe the campaign manager had his own reasons or maybe its just delayed, lets just wait for his updates and be patient for a while....i also think that he may be busy for some reasons.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:47:49 AM

If there is nothing else, the team has done the best part, the face od Vitalik will sell this project, he has so many dedicated followers and will invest in project he put his face on

you're somewhow right about it but you can't say the most important factor is vitalik. the project itself has a huge potential and a nice idea besides all of these.

Yes, you are right the project is sound but one thing I notice in this space is not how great you project is that raise much money, it is how solid how marketing and promotion is, and Vitalik is face of Ethereum, so who else do you want to publicly back your project.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:51:16 AM

If there is nothing else, the team has done the best part, the face od Vitalik will sell this project, he has so many dedicated followers and will invest in project he put his face on

you're somewhow right about it but you can't say the most important factor is vitalik. the project itself has a huge potential and a nice idea besides all of these.

Yes, you are right the project is sound but one thing I notice in this space is not how great you project is that raise much money, it is how solid how marketing and promotion is, and Vitalik is face of Ethereum, so who else do you want to publicly back your project.

Hello thepo1m I do apologize they did not answer that in the last FAQ. More details are coming prior to the sale.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:56:44 AM

This is a great idea. Will there be office in San Francisco? Would like to work there once I become member. Lol, with unlimited access it's a good idea, the only problem is that if there's no local offices, then the only way is to rent the space out.
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:59:02 AM

stake haven't update

,,,,,,i just recently checked also the participants list and it seems i hasn't been updated yet, but before that maybe the campaign manager had his own reasons or maybe its just delayed, lets just wait for his updates and be patient for a while....i also think that he may be busy for some reasons.
Do you know why somebody have "Current post count" equal "Post count at start"? I think that many people in Signature will not receive their bountys///
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:00:48 AM

This is a great idea. Will there be office in San Francisco? Would like to work there once I become member. Lol, with unlimited access it's a good idea, the only problem is that if there's no local offices, then the only way is to rent the space out.

The first stage is the establishment of five shared workspaces in the following strategic locations:
Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York and Singapore. The locations of future Primalbase workspaces will be decided by the vote of the Primalbase token holders.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:02:44 AM

stake haven't update

Do you know why somebody have "Current post count" equal "Post count at start"? I think that many people in Signature will not receive their bountys///

Please post bounty related items in the bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957769.0

For questions relating to the bounty, please direct your questions to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: