Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152774 times)
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:29:29 AM

Done register hopefully your accepting me and
Primalbase maybe this project will successful.
Where to register please?

go there then seek the tread.  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957769.0

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:35:21 AM

Five workplaces around the world. Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Singapore.
I think it would be a good idea to add MELBOURNE and/or SYDNEY.
I live in Melbourne at the moment and I can help if needed.
kame

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:39:06 AM

Five workplaces around the world. Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Singapore.
I think it would be a good idea to add MELBOURNE and/or SYDNEY.
I live in Melbourne at the moment and I can help if needed.

Why not Tokyo? Everyone of you get rich with this ICO and 1st class fly to Tokyo when Orimpic. Aaaaand, stay Primabase office in Tokyo would be beauty ha?   Roll Eyes

RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:05:52 AM

Coworking plus crypto = explode, good luck guys with project, I joined signarure campaign
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:22:02 AM

Done register hopefully your accepting me and
Primalbase maybe this project will successful.
Where to register please?

I think his join ICO/Bounty this project you can read thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1930971
may be useful... Smiley
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:52:00 AM

yes, I fully support this project, the idea of this project was born while discussing issues in the existing model of co-working industry with Dmitry.
As for Vitalik - Dimtry talked to him while he was in Moscow, and Vitalik liked the idea.
I'm an advisor to the project and we'll use Primalbase office space.

>So we can see Vitalik shows his interest to something but not exactly mentioning Primabase.

>OP, if you would, bring Vitalik in here and have comments form him.

dev team, any chance bringing Vitalik in here and have comments form him???  Roll Eyes
This is good to know it will be more attracted to investors if vitalik will confirm it here hopefully he will or atleast In Twitter.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:53:03 AM

yes, I fully support this project, the idea of this project was born while discussing issues in the existing model of co-working industry with Dmitry.
As for Vitalik - Dimtry talked to him while he was in Moscow, and Vitalik liked the idea.

>So we can see Vitalik shows his interest to something but not exactly mentioning Primabase.

dev team, any chance bringing Vitalik in here and have comments form him???  Roll Eyes

Vitalik hasn't logged into his account for 1 year here lol

There might be other places where he's active

that's pity  Cry  then, I don't ask too much. in any way, in my point of view, Sasha is good enough endorsing this project.

for those who ICO fever lovers, we should watch success of project itself if you want to generate proper profit from this project. Cool Cool

There is no point for Vitalik to use his bitcointalk account and post here just to confirm his support just like sasha did. He have an interview and pictures with the devs and I'm sure that he already informed regarding this and will do some statement if ever there is no consent from him. Primal base a Big ICO coming on the cryptoworld!  Smiley

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:22:12 AM

that's pity  Cry  then, I don't ask too much. in any way, in my point of view, Sasha is good enough endorsing this project.

for those who ICO fever lovers, we should watch success of project itself if you want to generate proper profit from this project. Cool Cool

There is no point for Vitalik to use his bitcointalk account and post here just to confirm his support just like sasha did. He have an interview and pictures with the devs and I'm sure that he already informed regarding this and will do some statement if ever there is no consent from him. Primal base a Big ICO coming on the cryptoworld!  Smiley

aside from twitter pictures presented by the team, are there any proof that shasha and vitalik are really into this project? can someone give a link here please?
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:30:25 AM

aside from twitter pictures presented by the team, are there any proof that shasha and vitalik are really into this project? can someone give a link here please?

Primalbase ICO starts on June, 26 2017! This is your chance to invest in a tangible product developed by an all-star team matching real and crypto economies. Don’t miss it - 66% bonus for early investors. Learn more at http://primalbase.com

Interview: Vitalik Buterin on Scaling Ethereum, Its Popularity in Asia and ICOs
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/interview-vitalik-buterin-ethereum-scaling-issues-popularity-asia-and-icos/

Buterin was recently appointed as an advisor to the board of Primalbase, a startup that is aiming to tokenize a WeWork or Regus-type co-working space provider and grant micro-ownership to its investors.

“I’m definitely very interested in all these applications, particularly the semi-financial ones with some components of finance and monetary value but also some components outside of it” said Buterin. “The general idea that we can create this economy where we micro-tokenize and let people have their own micro-ownership, I think that is definitely a very interesting and promising idea.”

Sasha Ivanov, CEO of Waves in CoinTelegraph Article:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/we-are-witnessing-brilliant-example-of-crowd-intelligence-sasha-ivanov-on-icos

“Primalbase is a real estate project, while it is also a Blockchain community project. It offers a rather unique product - on the one hand, it is an access to co-working, on the other hand, it is a financial instrument, which can be traded on the market. There hasn’t been anything like this before. It can unite many startups within the community. Many cryptocurrency startups are getting interested in sharing Primalbase co-working spaces, soon we might see the development of a new environment for cryptocurrency businesses, that will go out of the virtual world into the real one, in particular, geographical locations, it will be interesting.”

Ivanov notes:

“Integration of tokens into this model allows for greater simplicity and transparency. You can, of course, agree with a person without a token but with a token, it is easier. This is going to be the very first project which will be pushing leasing of financial instruments through Blockchain, it is a very interesting scheme.”

Ivanov thinks that the Primalbase project is going to demonstrate a fast expansion, triggering the development of a new business ecosystem and creation of a new economy.

kame

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:08:42 AM

many of us have experienced internet media decorate news and photos. And some said Vitalik supports only two of the projects and no more. And Primabase is not in the two.

I will consider this project to be good enough while Sasha endorse.  If Vitalk shows his double standards, and it's relating to this Primabase projects, dev team should show flag of Vilalik in this thread.

you guys are investing a lot of BTC in this project.  I want some kind of words from Vitalk from his twitter or something. This is a peace of cake thing, if Vitalk is really in as adviser and close with dev team.  Grin

dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:22:07 AM

many of us have experienced internet media decorate news and photos. And some said Vitalik supports only two of the projects and no more. And Primabase is not in the two.

I will consider this project to be good enough while Sasha endorse.  If Vitalk shows his double standards, and it's relating to this Primabase projects, dev team should show flag of Vilalik in this thread.

you guys are investing a lot of BTC in this project.  I want some kind of words from Vitalk from his twitter or something. This is a peace of cake thing, if Vitalk is really in as adviser and close with dev team.  Grin

The ICO still not started they have more time for confirming it . I believe this Is one of the big project  as of now I'm very excited to join.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
yanh7720

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:25:43 AM

Distributed work area technology community early arranged only five cities, the latter will be extended to the world famous city, very optimistic about it.
Luke2939

Activity: 224

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:29:21 AM

Distributed work area technology community early arranged only five cities, the latter will be extended to the world famous city, very optimistic about it.

Yes, Primalbase can spread all across the globe once the idea clicks and once it becomes very successful. I am quite sure that it will be successful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:37:22 AM

Ethereum & Waves & Dolfin = Success

There is no chance for failure.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:41:03 AM

it is very sad, that bounty company for twitter to high. 5k followers. to much for me for now.
Participants bounty twitter will only be followed by famous and professional people. The reason may be because the price of this coin is fantastic.

I agree with your opinion, bounty twitter may only follow accounts that have 5k followers maybe I think so many people participate with 5k follower account adds confidence to participate in this Primalbase. With a very high coin price Dev also hopes to Be Follow Bounty twitter is a famous person with 5k followers so in my opinion it is very reasonable because seen from the price of the coin is very fantastic.meskipun I can not follow this bounty because my followers are still lacking LOL

cooly78

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:25:55 AM

Hi everybody,

Do you think if they will extend the project to other cities?
davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:27:56 AM

Hi everybody,

They probably will if the project will be successful

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:35:00 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 10:27:35 AM by kayvie

Ethereum & Waves & Dolfin = Success

There is no chance for failure.

Thats right, and its good to be part of this project
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:35:55 AM

Hi everybody,

The project will be executed in two main stages. The first stage is the
establishment of five shared workspaces in the following strategic locations:
Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York and Singapore. Strategic in that, each is
regarded as one of the most beneficial cities for tech entrepreneurs. These spaces
will be up to 2000 square meters in size. The locations of future Primalbase
workspaces will be decided by the vote of the Primalbase token holders
MAID123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:37:13 AM

Vitalik Buterin ‏ verified account @ VitalikButerin on June 13
More and more
1. This is me socially precommitting that I will not be an advisor for future ICO Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: