Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152768 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

The Primalbase CEO gave a nice presentation yesterday at the Waves launch event. They also announced more locations, such a London, Berlin, New York and Singapore.

I'm wondering what the rent prices in London, New York and Singapore will be (compared to regular rent prices).
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:32:39 AM

@thealex12 could you share the private office prices for both locations Amsterdam and Berlin?
thealex12

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:22 PM

@thealex12 could you share the private office prices for both locations Amsterdam and Berlin?

Hi!

You are able to book at both places (Amsterdam and very soon Berlin) by owing 1 PBT token. The price of 1 PBT at the time that I'm writing this is $7,545.

Best Regards,

Alexander, Community Moderator.
thealex12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:19:00 PM

The Primalbase CEO gave a nice presentation yesterday at the Waves launch event. They also announced more locations, such a London, Berlin, New York and Singapore.

I'm wondering what the rent prices in London, New York and Singapore will be (compared to regular rent prices).

Probably the prices will be similar to ones in our current workspaces, but we will inform in detail when get closer to those dates. The current announcement is the opening of our new office in Berlin tomorrow!!!
cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:20:52 PM

Hi!

You are able to book at both places (Amsterdam and very soon Berlin) by owing 1 PBT token. The price of 1 PBT at the time that I'm writing this is $7,545.

Best Regards,

1 PBT for private offices? Or just shared area desk?
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:31:57 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 12:47:39 PM by Karl_Marx

Hi!

Best Regards,

Just shared stuff man. This is the most idiotic cryptocurrency in this universe.

They collected 50 million USD worth of BTC for handing out 1000 free memberships to people of whom 90% will probably never ever need a coworking space at the locations they are base.

What use to have a membership of a coworking space that is not around the corner???

What they should have done is give the people who own PBT a share of the revenue. But no, THEY GET TO KEEP ALL THE REVENUE generated over 50 million worth of USD.

People who pump this coin are trying to drag you into this scheme. The fundamentals for creating token value in this project are completely rediculous.

Who is going to pay 10.000 USD for renting an office? So ok... you can rent out your token... How much you think you can get for that? Maybe 100 euro per month, maybe even 300 euro... but you will be competing with other token holders as well as Primalbase itself, who will probably just put on offers in USD.

CoWorking Spaces without having to take any loans or mortgages... These guys are brilliant. They can just hire some management teams for the spaces and sit on the beach collecting all the income. The margins will be gigantic because the biggest cost (mortgage and loans) are missing in this business model.

Ps. they talk about the total CoWorkingspace market and getting your share of it.... This would be true if you would share in the revenue... but no, you just get a (shareable) membership, nothing more nothing less.
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

Our CEO Ralph Manheim explaining the Primalbase project to guests of the Blockchain Day
https://twitter.com/primalbasehq/status/941686602874740736
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:16:55 PM

Our CEO Ralph Manheim explaining the Primalbase project to guests of the Blockchain Day

Nice event. Finally Berlin is being opened with nice events. These kind of organisations will give so much this project I guess.
thealex12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:36:48 AM

Nice event. Finally Berlin is being opened with nice events. These kind of organisations will give so much this project I guess.

Yes! Those events are always important because social relations will makes us grow too.
thealex12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:38:49 AM

Hi!

Best Regards,

The 1 PBT is for shared offices. I asked the rest of the team about the private ones, I will inform you about that soon!

Best regards,

altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:04:42 AM

Why are all the partners announced, all companies who are owned/managed by Primalbase employees/board members? Is it because this is a scam that used the ICO money to fund free offices for themselves in multiple countries?
thealex12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:56:35 AM

Why are all the partners announced, all companies who are owned/managed by Primalbase employees/board members? Is it because this is a scam that used the ICO money to fund free offices for themselves in multiple countries?

What do you mean exactly with "all partners announced are owned/managed by board members?
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:14:12 AM

What do you mean exactly with "all partners announced are owned/managed by board members?

yep. a bit elaboration will do so we can help you figure things out as well..
but as far as i understood, you were implying that the partners were also owned/managed by some of the primalbase board members as well? in short, they did the ico in order to put up offices to other countries right? i think even if they did this, i dont think you can say that this is a scam. as we know investors will have a unit in those offices as long as they hold 5 PBT (im not sure about the number, pardon. )
altcoiner555

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:58:17 PM

but as far as i understood, you were implying that the partners were also owned/managed by some of the primalbase board members as well? in short, they did the ico in order to put up offices to other countries right? i think even if they did this, i dont think you can say that this is a scam. as we know investors will have a unit in those offices as long as they hold 5 PBT (im not sure about the number, pardon. )

They got their tokens for free, also claimed rental income would sustain business was from these clients i.e. Dolfin, so how is that not a scam? Even the marketing company Block&Chain, they claimed to hire is owned/managed by their "employee" Tim Hilton aka  Tim “Hilton” YZERMANS aka Tim YZERMANS FALKHEDEN and who knows how many other aliases, who also shared another company previously with one of the Primalbase directors. Not difficult to see what's going on here if you open your eyes. 
thealex12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:23:12 PM

They got their tokens for free, also claimed rental income would sustain business was from these clients i.e. Dolfin, so how is that not a scam? Even the marketing company Block&Chain, they claimed to hire is owned/managed by their "employee" Tim Hilton aka  Tim “Hilton” YZERMANS aka Tim YZERMANS FALKHEDEN and who knows how many other aliases, who also shared another company previously with one of the Primalbase directors. Not difficult to see what's going on here if you open your eyes. 

Hello,

I think it is offending to call a project a "scam" only because some partners are managed by team members. The direct management of the team assures us trust and confidence to our environment. I know it's also good to build up new relations, but if there is a close trusted person able to manage this them it's always better.

Best Regards,

thealex12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:25:32 PM

Hello,

I think it is offending to call a project a "scam" only because some partners are managed by team members. The direct management of the team assures us trust and confidence to our environment. I know it's also good to build up new relations, but if there is a close trusted person able to manage this them it's always better.

Best Regards,

thealex12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

Hello,

Best Regards,

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:47:01 PM

Waves is using it. And Sasha obviously likes them and collaboration with them. We'll see how it goes. Berling is close to opening with full finished.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
altcoiner555

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:28:10 PM

Hello,

Best Regards,

I really don't care if you are offended or not. All these "partnerships" are bogus. You raised millions of dollars selling an illegal security as a "profitable investment", you don't get to take the moral high ground.
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:08:05 PM

The photos of our Berlin opening are now online on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/primalbasehq/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1643885009029377 and https://www.facebook.com/pg/primalbasehq/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1643902622360949

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEueinRtVi8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7dqV4MkPoc

Media coverage (in German):

http://www.duitslandnieuws.nl/blog/2017/12/14/nederlanders-openen-dankzij-blockchain-een-coworking-space-in-berlijn/
https://www.startupvalley.news/de/primalbase-via-digitaler-tokens-bueros-teilen/
http://www.tagesspiegel.de/wirtschaft/immobilien/gemeinschaftsbueros-kreuzberg-und-mitte-sind-spitzenreiter/20686242-2.html
https://www.immobilien-zeitung.de/1000049091/coworking-firma-primalbase-startet-in-berlin
http://www.deal-magazin.com/news/69448/Buero-teilen-dank-Blockchain---Primalbase-kommt-nach-Berlin

And more to come! Stay tuned!
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: