Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest?  (Read 125715 times)
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:19:44 AM

Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I will not invest my 500$ on above listed if I have that amount of money because they already in the high peak so I think the price will harden to be doubled even they update it. But I prefer to invest in the ICO because I know you will earn profit on it.
With that low capital ICO is the only choice left for you to make good profits as if you invest them in reputed coins then it won't give you huge returns as the price of altcoins is already on the top but ICO can give you best returns as we see whenever the coin is newly listed on any exchange sites the price starts going higher and if you sell them at that time then you can multiply your capital even in a short time.

Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:37:27 PM

I will not invest my 500$ on above listed if I have that amount of money because they already in the high peak so I think the price will harden to be doubled even they update it. But I prefer to invest in the ICO because I know you will earn profit on it.
With that low capital ICO is the only choice left for you to make good profits as if you invest them in reputed coins then it won't give you huge returns as the price of altcoins is already on the top but ICO can give you best returns as we see whenever the coin is newly listed on any exchange sites the price starts going higher and if you sell them at that time then you can multiply your capital even in a short time.

although for ICO some time we get very good offers and we have more chances to make money but i think the selection for reputed currency is not such an easy take. you need to have good study about the coin in which ICO you are going to put your money,  you also may have good experience in investment in ICO and other such kind of projects.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:46:14 PM

If I have that amount first I will split my money into 2. The fist half will be invest in some atcoins like LTC, ETH and DASH because based on my knowledge these coin has a large volume. While the other half will be invested on bitcoin, I will hold it for a long time and wait until its price goes up.
mariahronny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:04:43 PM

as for me i will go for bitcoin and Ethereum....both have the tendency to soar higher,investing in those two for now,will give a good profit...especially if one is a good altcoin holder,bitcoin and ethereum will be  more valuable than this in the future. they have high tendency of growth.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:34:19 PM

I will invest in ICO project, many people said ICO is just a shit investment but a couple ICO that I have join give me nice profit, currently i'm wait for MobileGo launch and hope my investment in MobileGo give me nice profit too.
When you will be selective for your ICO investments, I am too sure you could make good profits out of them. But when you are going for hunting with each and every ICO options which are available on daily basis, then probably you might get struck with few of them whereas you will be making profits with other few ICOs.

Not just ICOs, trading altcoins also will be profitable but only when we are doing it is very consciously. When we are not in full concentration  while choosing the correct pairs, we might be finding difficulties. As long as we are good with our researches and analysis process, we can make good profit there.
pinggoki

Activity: 1498
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:36:12 PM

as for me i will go for bitcoin and Ethereum....both have the tendency to soar higher,investing in those two for now,will give a good profit...especially if one is a good altcoin holder,bitcoin and ethereum will be  more valuable than this in the future. they have high tendency of growth.
Indeed, because those two has a high possibility to soar high in the near future. Furthermore, these two coin has a large volume so you don't need to worry that it vanish. I believe that these coin is good on investment, as I know these two is known as successful coin especially the bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:39:13 PM

If i have 500$ to invest then i will invest in ICN, ICOB, BTC , VSL, TIME , this are some coins which have good prospect on long term. other coins have gone high too far and any time anything can happen. So better to invest in good new under graded coins.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:40:44 PM

The best way to go about this would be to have a look on Coinmarketcap and pick out some coins in the top 30 that have good growth potential.
Study the coins that you're interested in and make some investments Smiley

I'm personally investing in Litecoin and Stratis.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

There are some nice projects in altcoin section, i think buying coins or tokens during ICO can be good investment.
Other than that investing in bitcoin itself is best investment, community is just getting bigger every day and from what I see price can only go up. Altcoins, i don't know. There are just too many of them, how to pick the right one for long term investment?
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

Bitcoins is the thing you can incest m if you believe in them but there are also other altcoins available like ethereum and "monero which are good.
BluePoppy

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:29:09 PM

I'd put most of it in bitcoin but I would also put a small % of it in a few altcoins that have high potential and are new to the market. These altcoins have a decent chance of multiplying in price.
JemmaColin

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:02:23 PM

There are a lot of projects for investment at the forum, but I would choose the trade in crypto currency, and first of all because the risks are much less than with the investments.
JellyO

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:01:31 AM

Buy altcoins. seriously, they go up severalfold. you can multiply your money very easily by buying the right altcoins
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:03:30 PM

Bitcoins is the thing you can incest m if you believe in them but there are also other altcoins available like ethereum and "monero which are good.
Both bitcoins and ethereum are good to invest. My suggestion is you have $500 you can not get 1 BTC for this price. So better invest on ETH it has a low price, and it has huge fluctuation in price. So if you invest your money in ETH, i am sure you will make a good profit in future. According to experts prediction, this coins will become like bitcoin in future, so now the price is low just buy and hold it in your wallet.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

Like many people here, I am also interested to invest only with the bitcoin rather than risking in any other altcoins. Bitcoin investments is coming with some minimum guarantee like if we are ready to hold it for years then we can become millionaire too.

Yes, it is highly dependent on how long you are able to hold your bitcoin investments. There are people who are holding their bitcoin investment from 2011 and enjoying their holding just by watching by becoming millionaire by this time.
It is true, but I doubt that $500 will make anyone millionaire from this point of time.
Because bitcoin prices are already above $2000 price levels and to become millionaire, we may to wait for decades.
But for a teenage investor, it will not be a big deal because he might be getting chances to retire as a millionaire just because of some investments into bitcoin in his earlier days.
cipherer

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:53:11 PM

Several months ago: Bitcoin
A week ago: Bitcoin
Today: i don't know
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:28:02 PM

If I have $500 I'm going to invest it to bitcoin and I'm buying at dip. And with the price of bitcoin it's hard to cope up as there will always be a major pump and minor dump. It will always be the best place to invest your money and after buying some bitcoins, you need only to hold it for whatever time range you wish to.
I never bother about buying at bottoms. Because I'm not successful in getting exact dipping prices. Instead of struggling to find the perfect buying prices, I'm always going with bitcoin investment whatever prices I will be getting.

Because over time bitcoin is giving enough movements NOT to worry about and then all my buying point into profits zones. I do believe bitcoin has this advantage all the time. We can buy bitcoin at any price levels. All we need to do is, believe in bitcoins and we should hold our investments.
You are right. Bitcoin must be the perfect opportunity to invest $500 as per current trends. At the same time we never need to worry about high levels of bitcoins now a days. We can buy at current levels of ~ $2400 and definitely bitcoin will make new ATH to get us big profits in very quick time itself. I'm not finding any other opportunities will be giving comparatively bigger profits in more quicker time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:06:22 PM

Today is also bitcoin because you can see the price of bitcoin once again increasing and that thing will continue in bitcoin that its price will increase as with the passage of time the investors and the users of bitcoin are increasing and their adoption rate is going very high so the demand is increasing and the price is also increasing.
Razzoel

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

Today is also bitcoin because you can see the price of bitcoin once again increasing and that thing will continue in bitcoin that its price will increase as with the passage of time the investors and the users of bitcoin are increasing and their adoption rate is going very high so the demand is increasing and the price is also increasing.
You can never go wrong with bitcoin. Japanese adoption and soon Australian adoption will increase the user base dramatically which means higher prices for BTC. Just hold BTC for 5 years without selling and thank me then.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:46:35 AM

You can never go wrong with bitcoin. Japanese adoption and soon Australian adoption will increase the user base dramatically which means higher prices for BTC. Just hold BTC for 5 years without selling and thank me then.

I used to think that this is folly but seeing the dramatic movement the pasr weeks, inhave to agree that at this point, btc is the best crypto to invest on. And as you've said, with the adoption of these countries, we may get the prices to break 3 or 4k within this year. 5 years of holding may very well make you very rich

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: