Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
yes of coarse in bitcoin you have future, in bitcoin you can have and you can get a big profit so you can also earn money into it so i believe in bitcoin you can have future and as a matter of fact bitcoin started with low market but now its too big and also we can get some big profit.

Yes of course, nowadays many people interested of bitcoin. They want to join and invest it. Because they believe that bitcoin have a big rule in our future in a years come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
yes of coarse in bitcoin you have future, in bitcoin you can have and you can get a big profit so you can also earn money into it so i believe in bitcoin you can have future and as a matter of fact bitcoin started with low market but now its too big and also we can get some big profit.

Yes of course, nowadays many people interested of bitcoin. They want to join and invest it. Because they believe that bitcoin have a big rule in our future in a years come.
I think that's clear, it's triggered because so many people in this world are starting to become successful because of bitcoin. so so many people are starting to invest, and to date, people continue to think that way.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

Bitcoin has a bright future but people are getting scared because of the dump happening in crypto or in bitcoin because of course when it pumps it dumps. it is not a pump and pump continuously.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

Bitcoin has been too big to bring it down , it is not a baby anymore , since it is getting used in many places these days like airports , buying and selling house , also stock markets like wall street can't deny it any more , so it must have a reason that it's getting so popular.
Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency since it was running in this world, and a lot of people now is investing a lot of there money with bitcoin,  because bitcoin really have a future, and bitcoin has a chance to became more popular in the future, if all people will continue to invest on it.

Pavlo_Zolotoi

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

For digital money, the future is unequivocal!
Kiyosaki himself says that by 2040 only gold and digital money will remain!
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
You can see that the market has been on the downward trend for the past three months and the price of bitcoin has steadily dropped from $ 19800 to $ 7000 at the moment. So I am very worried about the future of bitcoin, it can be seen that the total market capitalization is decreasing from 800 billion dollars to 300 billion poured at the moment, the market has evaporated 500 billion. I am really worried when big investors are gradually withdrawing from the market.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

Bitcoin has been too big to bring it down , it is not a baby anymore , since it is getting used in many places these days like airports , buying and selling house , also stock markets like wall street can't deny it any more , so it must have a reason that it's getting so popular.
Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency since it was running in this world, and a lot of people now is investing a lot of there money with bitcoin,  because bitcoin really have a future, and bitcoin has a chance to became more popular in the future, if all people will continue to invest on it.
Yes i agree on that, and i do believe that bitcoin has a future and it is now really getting trend in the whole world it is really amazing. I believe that bitcoin has a bright future because it is really now a part of our life through internet.and by the internet is being modernize we. Can maybe also see the huge pump of the bitcoin.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:44:48 AM

i think bitcoin is good future and cryptocurrency because many are interested in it and many are encouraged. sure that Bitcoin will be lifted again. thanks ..
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

Definitely, bitcoin has a very bright future. We all know bitcoin is a very successful and strong cryptocurreny. Its price from before grew and increase so much. Whenever the price goes down it always bounce back to the top. Many people are into bitcoin because of it convenience and lots of benefit. Digital currency is our future currency and so bitcoin as top 1 of these cryptocurreny has a future.

mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Definitely yes, bitcoin has a bright future, and even as of now bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger, so how about more in the future, and bitcoin is totally the best cryptocurrency since it was running so definitley in the future it will always be the best cryptocurrency among the rest and it will totally have a bright future.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

Bitcoin has been here for many years now and despite all the accusations and negative press over the years, bitcoin is still standing. I believe bitcoin is the currency of the future and bitcoin has come to stay and many of us will be very rich because of bitcoin.

Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin and many other cryptos have a brighter future. Especially Bitcoin has many popularity And Bitcoin is spreading all over the world.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

+
Yes, Bitcoin Future is rich in people or in our countries, I do not know Bitcoin system is good in all countries but Bitcoin helps our country especially the poor.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Yes i agree with you that bitcoin has a future for those people have aware to accept the ups and down price in the bitcoin and to build strong deep motivation to achieved their goal, despite of  these some negative issue about in  cyrpto -world because we know that all aspect in the  business has a positive and negative issue,,behind of these successful story,,therefore bitcoin are the future for those person has deeply interest to changed their life as soon as possible but successful not essay to achieved coz, ( its like a game ),no pain to game
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency not for long term but its prove it self that bitcoin is the one and no one can compete into it. Bitcoin is really a great opportunity for us to earn money so don't waste the opportunity that given to us.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

You can see that the market has been on the downward trend for the past three months and the price of bitcoin has steadily dropped from $ 19800 to $ 7000 at the moment. So I am very worried about the future of bitcoin, it can be seen that the total market capitalization is decreasing from 800 billion dollars to 300 billion poured at the moment, the market has evaporated 500 billion. I am really worried when big investors are gradually withdrawing from the market.
Yeah for me bitcoin is the the first most currency that is created for online shopping and other online purposes, bitcoin is in fact already one of the most popular currency of the world and hope that it will remain as number for ever it has very bright future, because the interest of the people in bitcoin is increasing from time to time, and therefore we are sure that bitcoin has a very bright and solid future.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

Why not...?
Bitcoin has been as an established platform in the monetary platform. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular and profitable platform around the world. I think a lot of people already involved in this platform for making a profit and they are getting in on a large scale. So that you can't ignore it for the future purpose. You have to remind that cryptocurrency will be the future money and it will become the largest platform in the future.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

Bitcoin is associated with the entire cryptocurrency market. Many investors use it as an asset to generate income. Mining pools get income. I want to say this is a whole industry that brings many profits. That is, I do not know what will be far in the future, but in the near future, I think bitcoin will be all right.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

Of course, it has. day by day Bitcoin and blockchain system is getting demandable around the world and people are it's becoming a popular platform for making the payment system easier than ever. Not only that but also It brings to you unknown transaction system where your money and stock must be hidden. So this platform is getting accepted almost every country except 2 or 3 countries. so it will dominate in the future for sure in the future.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

Yes, it has a big future as well as the whole crypto-sphere - economics require such thing to exist.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: