Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:55:42 AM

Bitcoin is confirming its true value by being listed on the largest US stock exchange. Bitcoin continues to hit new milestones in 2017. I really believe in a good future for bitcoin and the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laxinternational

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:28:01 PM

Does bitcoin has a future? I need to break it to you that bitcoin is the future! How does any currency compete with a currency that is fully decentralized, immutable and unchangeable in it's supply! There is no other currency on earth that has these attributes! Does bitcoin has a future?

It has the future but it you need to be patient. I believe we're about to witness another era created by bitcoin. This will chance the understanding of us, our perspective and others' perspective of spending money.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:55:38 PM

I think yes, and the price of it does not matter at all.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:32:26 PM

Absolutely bitcoin has a future not only as an investment because it enables us to earn but also as a form of online currency. Bitcoin i believe is here to stay,  the high demand of online activities makes this digital currency highly useful as form of payment which ease the traditional payment with bank as the middle man.  That being said,  this matter has made the people experience a big change in their lives.
Yes, Bitcoin is a bit difficult to use as a payment method, because 9 of the 10 people I know use Bitcoin just to make money, and that's what it will always be. Nobody will survive when the price of bitcoin is fixed Smiley Unfortunately I say the truth. No one wants to use Bitcoin as a method of payment because there are free transfer technologies.

regardless of the purpose of the user in using bitcoin, the demand of bitcoin on the market continues to increase and this means bitcoin development continues to rise day by day and we can speculate that the future of bitcoin will be wonderful? after all everyone is free to use bitcoin for any purpose right ? investment or  currency it's up to them, and whatever their goals will make bitcoin better,,
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:23:32 PM

bitcoin certainly has a great future, there are people who do not know anything about the world of crypto currencies - but they heard about bitcoin and know about its prospects

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:19:14 PM

From OP's topic, bitcoin is the future of crypto currencies, when it comes to the blockchain technology and AI currency, bitcoin is seen as the number 1 amongst all.
as we can see the price .after seeing price all the people are very satisfied, but. i'm still doubtful on BTC now, after the split, but we must know that the years passed bitcoin is still here and bitcoin built the trust for all users of bitcoin to trust it's network, we shouldn't be worried. Bitcoin have a future if we will continue supporting it, i just hope all people will support bitcoin and don't let it die because of BCC. Let's continue on hoping that bitcoin will have a bright future.and i am also want to say that we don,t know about the future.that what is going to happen in the future.so its all about the future.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:31:51 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 08:47:49 PM by Andrej Peiboski

I hear more and more about bitcoin inner technical problem, as mining consumes too much energy and it's not susteinable in in the long/middle term.
Is there any true in this?

Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:43:47 PM

What I see in these days is that fees become more and more high. For microtransactios bitcoin is unuseful. We'll see, but I strongly believe that another coin will win.
Which one? I'd like to know...

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
VikashSurin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:05:19 PM

i think yes bitcoins and many other coins have a bright future.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:07:10 PM

We all know about structural problem of bitcoin; so, the real bet is "which altcoin will replace bitcoin as standard"?
Nobody can say, I think that the best strategy is to differentiate the investments as much as possible, and to look at every signal of imminent explosion.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:19:51 AM

Yes, Bitcoin have a really good future. Current growth rates will fetch u good profits.
Bitcoin has a good future and bitcoin growth is progressing and its goal is to improve life in the present and in the future, and people are vying to save and invest bitcoins for the necessities of life and for the future. bitcoin greatly helps weak societies to become strong and affluent and for the rich to become richer. it all depends on their hard work and effort to achieve the dream  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CryptoHarry

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:10:51 PM

As OP's quote big players in the bitcoin industry has been closing their service. Btcjam has now announced their official closure. Recently one of the big player in the gambling industry too made a closure of their services. At the same time more big investors are coming into the bitcoin network. So bitcoin will continue for a long with more adoption happening around the world in a same way that happened in Japan.
Yes, that doesn't mean anything. if btcjam closes so what? many companies will join with more innovations and engineers to help improve the bitcoin usage and the blockchain in general.
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:13:34 PM

I agree. Some websites or online business built around Bitcoin won't make it as it is a fierce and brutal race they are competing in, but Bitcoin will.
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:49:22 AM

Of course bitcoin has a bright future. It only depends on it... because btcjam is not a bitcoin its just used to borrow and lending a bitcoin on it.. So we are not to decide the bitcoin has a future or not..
Large number of people are thinking about the future of bitcoin so I want to tell them
That bitcoin will have bright future and we can verify this result by seeing the previous history of bitcoin as comparing with the previous history of bitcoin get bright future and in coming time bitcoin will get an excellent brightest future because of their maximum number of followers and high price.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:05:18 AM

Of course bitcoin has a bright future. It only depends on it... because btcjam is not a bitcoin its just used to borrow and lending a bitcoin on it.. So we are not to decide the bitcoin has a future or not..
Large number of people are thinking about the future of bitcoin so I want to tell them
That bitcoin will have bright future and we can verify this result by seeing the previous history of bitcoin as comparing with the previous history of bitcoin get bright future and in coming time bitcoin will get an excellent brightest future because of their maximum number of followers and high price.

many predictors speculate that bitcoin has a good future in recent years. all that is proven from now if bitcoin from now and in the future will be very good and potentially have high price.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:41:35 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.

People nowadays involving them in Bitcoin global currency. They earn Bitcoin and saving Bitcoin for their children. People now use bitcoin in buying clothing, air ticketing, marketing, shopping 🛍, travelling,.  They hold money in nearst bank account for their better future. I think Bitcoin has a great future.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:56:06 AM

definitely... we saw the grace run from time to time... and in 6months period it will surely go $10k..

Yes, i also witnessed the price change of bitcoin from time to time since i started here until now. And hoping to increase it at $10000 soon.
Yes why not but bitcoin have a bright future according to me and the reason behind is that the price of bitcoin is going increasing with time and the reason of increasing price is due to increasing investment in bitcoin by their users and in future it will be increased more because of good performance of bitcoin.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:13:06 AM

Absolutely bitcoin has a future not only as an investment because it enables us to earn but also as a form of online currency. Bitcoin i believe is here to stay,  the high demand of online activities makes this digital currency highly useful as form of payment which ease the traditional payment with bank as the middle man.  That being said,  this matter has made the people experience a big change in their lives.
Yes, Bitcoin is a bit difficult to use as a payment method, because 9 of the 10 people I know use Bitcoin just to make money, and that's what it will always be. Nobody will survive when the price of bitcoin is fixed Smiley Unfortunately I say the truth. No one wants to use Bitcoin as a method of payment because there are free transfer technologies.

regardless of the purpose of the user in using bitcoin, the demand of bitcoin on the market continues to increase and this means bitcoin development continues to rise day by day and we can speculate that the future of bitcoin will be wonderful? after all everyone is free to use bitcoin for any purpose right ? investment or  currency it's up to them, and whatever their goals will make bitcoin better,,
Obviously this currency she bright future and we can prove that by the number of investors it has and the growing market is clear indicator of its bright future. Well I think and believe that the price of bitcoin does matter and for almost all investors.

This is its high price which is attracting investors from all over the world. People are investing because they are quite sure about the high prices of bitcoin in the future.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.

People nowadays involving them in Bitcoin global currency. They earn Bitcoin and saving Bitcoin for their children. People now use bitcoin in buying clothing, air ticketing, marketing, shopping 🛍, travelling,.  They hold money in nearst bank account for their better future. I think Bitcoin has a great future.
That's the result of the popularity of bitcoin, more business are also adopting bitcoin because they know we love to spend online
and that makes their market bigger. As more and more will use, that will bring the pirce up, therefore we need to learn how to invest to make money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

Absolutely YES! Bitcoin has a bright future since we are leading into modern age. High demand, large number of holders and popularity; these are some of the signs proving that btc has a good future.

And for your second issue, signature campaigns not totally depend on btc's price (as far as I know). The success of a signature campaign depends on the people who will patrionize it.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: