Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68555 times)
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

I would like to hope and think it has a future, and a beaming one at that. Some people lately have told me it will all crash to nothing but I don't see this happening there appears to be too much confidence in bitcoin, and I for the similar reasons am just as optimistic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

I would like to hope and think it has a future, and a beaming one at that. Some people lately have told me it will all crash to nothing but I don't see this happening there appears to be too much confidence in bitcoin, and I for the similar reasons am just as optimistic.
The possibility of seeing bitcoin crash is still there because we are just all speculators and we are investing taking risk based on our prediction
on what will happen in the future. For me, I absolutely believe that bitcoin has a great future, I am an investor so I have to be optimistic so I will feel confident.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

I think with prices that always increase the bitcoin certainly have a future and I hope bitcoin will continue to grow and the signature campaign will still exist
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

My friends are trying to find a way how to shut down bitcoin because our company manager knows that bitcoin could distract our regular job. The future for bitcoin for me means a little bit turbulence. Our regular job doesn't make to an exact quotation because people are gathering around to talk bitcoin. But I heard confidently that bitcoin in the future are making high profits in other coins because some investors wants a demand from people's necessities.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Of course btc has a very bright future but one of our teachers/masters says that BTC will have a 3rd box which is 8.5k usd until it pumps again so for beginners hodl.
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
New information
  Visa recently terminated its partnership with Wave Crest, a digital payment processor based in Gibraltar, to disable Bitcoin credit cards and electronic money.
I think this is the reason why bitcoin prices have fallen down today. Currently I am waiting for the situation to buy BTC
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:48:14 AM

Whether bitcoin has a good future or not, but all that who have trusted in it and invested into it has benefited in large scale. Based in this reality I assure that bitcoin provides the users the goodness upon the way they make use of it. Just go through the growth chart, can understand in better way about the reality.
rodelhomecillo

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

Bitcoin does have a future and i don't see your in it , question about this subject when you're a bitcoin's holder , a bitcoin's user ? Like you're a buddahism but you don't believe in buddha....
ahmadoo

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

I think it is just a plan to stop scams which happened in this site at the last weeks. Bitcoin is the master of crypto world as we know, so it can't be killed that easy. The futurer of bitcoin is too early to end, we may find another uses fit it in another fields on the near future, there are some ways which it can be used like saving some of people's fortune and savings.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

I think that Cryptocurrency do really have a future. But it happens that its not really known by everyone in the world and that's also one of the good thing. Bitcoins value is very high because there's only few in the market, But imagine if there's alot of people who mine's bitcoins and market will be populated by bitcoins then possibly the value of this coins will raise down. Dont doubt about the future of this cryptocurrency, This will be one of the things to make you rich.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

Maybe yes or maybe not I mean in develop countries most of the people know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but in developing countries most of the people don’t know about this things. They just think all this thing’s are nothing but just a scam.

There is need to be a effective marketing in developing countries about Bitcoin. With the help of this  effective marketing their will be a great tomorrow for Bitcoin in developing countries.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

I think that Cryptocurrency do really have a future. But it happens that its not really known by everyone in the world and that's also one of the good thing. Bitcoins value is very high because there's only few in the market, But imagine if there's alot of people who mine's bitcoins and market will be populated by bitcoins then possibly the value of this coins will raise down. Dont doubt about the future of this cryptocurrency, This will be one of the things to make you rich.
Digital money is our future money. Many people are now prefer cryptocurrencies like bitcoin to pay their bills and expenses. I am sure that cryptocurrencies will become more powerful and popular.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

Of course it does, its going to become the new gold trading standard over a longer period of time. Everything is already is pegged to it. Just a matter of time.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

Yes, of course. We have a future on the bitcoin even the value is on the dip, but we don’t expect that the value of the bitcoin is pump last December. This time is the best start on investing on the bitcoin because if you invest in the bitcoin, you can get huge of fiat. I believe the price on the bitcoin will rise again, and thoroughly introduce in the entire world someday. I think next couple of years bitcoin will be the secondary currency all the country and bitcoin. It means we can use the bitcoin to purchase stuff to another country without converting the real money, just we pay them bitcoin.   
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

I think the bitcoin price will decline again in the near future, if you're worried about the future of bitcoin and wonder why some sites are closing, I think it's common. These situations and events I think are a good sign for the future of bitcoin.
it's happening now, bitcoin value in my country is going down after the price skyrocket no matter what the problem .. but the problem did not dampen the spirit of bitcoin users because they believe one day bitcoin price will rise again with stable price which high value .. because bitcoin have a good future and bright for those who use it and bitcoin is able to change their lives for the better ..
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

Digital money is our future money. Many people are now prefer cryptocurrencies like bitcoin to pay their bills and expenses. I am sure that cryptocurrencies will become more powerful and popular.
I believe that bitcoin will become one of the currency not only in one country but into a worldwide. It would become a worldwide currency in the near future because of the convenience that it provide and at the same time the high value that it maintains as the time passes by, and many people are also preferring bitcoin too.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

yes of course.....bitcoin has a bright future and many newbies are already involving with btc.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

the answer is maybe no because there are so many good altcoins which help transactions more convenient and cut off the time transactions. those altcoins will have a brighter future than bitcoin

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀