Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68557 times)
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:32:44 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
I think bitcoin and the others have a future.. Because of the scene and value of a coin now...  Many countries used the bitcoin and I think the coins will increase  their values . The bitcoin have a future even the people who used bitcoin have a futures. Because they give their effort and they work it hardly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:16:44 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
I think bitcoin and the others have a future.. Because of the scene and value of a coin now...  Many countries used the bitcoin and I think the coins will increase  their values . The bitcoin have a future even the people who used bitcoin have a futures. Because they give their effort and they work it hardly.

Yes, bitcoin has a future and bitcoin also give us future. Different countries people know about bitcoin and they use it in a different ways of their daily works and bitcoin give them facility that's why people use it and trust it. Then in future, i call the future of internet world then in future bitcoin will be helpful for us.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RayDali0

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

It has future but I am just afraid that it is too fast,
A greedy person may drive it
remilia

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:52:04 AM

Bitcoin will definitely have a big future ahead. I think people should buy Bitcoin more soon because my Bitcoin predictions can reach $ 10,000 this year and more millionaires will be born.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:37:39 PM

Bitcoin really have big future , as we know Bitcoin price in 2010 only about $10 and now the $8,000 . Bitcoin can change life of many people become much better than before. Bitcoin is the best digital currency now, that disrupt centralization of banks.  And also their blockchain technology now adopted in many kind of business.
It has a future, but whether the future turns out good or bad is in our hands, cause we are the ones to decide the outcome of it. If we are going to be using it mostly for evil things then chances are that the government will likely close it down, and as you can see most countries has shut it down.

Don’t think they are stupid, no they are not, they did the right thing– it wasn’t favoring them in anyway, so they had to do everything possible to keep their economy in  good stand.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:43:31 PM

bitcoin will always have future not because of thet Btcjam issues means a big effect in bitcoin industry bitcoin and the investor will continue th circulate the whole crypto without or with btcjam.so lets just be calm this is just an single site problem and not the crypto community
gondar1

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:07:15 PM

I do believe that bitcoin has a future. The thing is because of technology getting more and more advanced, it tends to over power some of the things such as regular money, this is why the world will definitely need a money that we can use online.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:16:50 PM

The future of bitcoin had begun already, considering the awareness the currency is gaining. Relentless efforts are being made by organizations and individuals, so as to ensure that the currency gain acceptance globally.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:35:28 AM

Depends on how you look at it. People are now being introduced to bitcoin as one of a potential payment processor and investment vehicle in one. They are now gaining interest over it and some governments are even considering on getting bitcoin regulated on their country (Japan and Australia being the leaders). With full support from the government and people, I don't think that the future for bitcoin would be grim.
Truly! Bitcoin is the future, the benefits a few people are as of now getting by the utilization of bitcoin are shocking and it is making more individuals pulled in towards it. Additionally it is celebrated and referred to by everybody as an exceptionally productive method for contributing your cash. Bitcoin blows every one of its rivals out of water regardless of the possibility that we simply clarify some component of it which are novel to bitcoin. So bitcoin has a future and brilliant future.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:49:16 AM

Bitcoin started years ago. In fact, if we look carefully, it already had a future since it is still going on until now. The best thing to do now is to seize this moment and use it as an advantage to earn money. I bet many people would also be regretting in the future once they realize the value of bitcoin. We don't want to end like them.
Manny Pacquiao

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:12:33 PM

the fact that btc is widely used around the world as a trading asset proves its usability and growing predominance. for those wishing to advance in the financial world, bitcoin is a suitable solution. it's also a solution for those who live in countries with weak economies. it will continue to grow while the demand for it continues and with the growth in it's value, the same will be the forecasts for the future price. Smiley
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:44:09 PM

closure of btcjam wont even affect the daily trading of bitcoin.crypto will continue to progress with or without btcjam so what would be the problem?why bother of the said closure?
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

I think that bitcoin indeed has a future. Judging by it’s volatility, the increase of it’s value from time to time is getting bigger and bigger. So, I feel that a lot people are becoming more interested in bitcoin, which allows it to last for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:18:45 PM

Definitely yes, bitcoin has a bright future, and even as of now bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger, so how about more in the future, and bitcoin is totally the best cryptocurrency since it was running so definitley in the future it will always be the best cryptocurrency among the rest and it will totally have a bright future.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

According to this topic in the month of May  2017 bitcoin is difficult to reach even $1000 but as we look at today there is big differences from the month of May and month of November the price of bitcoin now is too much expensive that I can really say that bitcoin has a great future.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:24:05 PM

Bitcoin value are closed to $10,000 do you still doubt that bitcoin have no future? Once in my life I never see any reason to stop trusting bitcoin, because it was give me income so I see that all users of bitcoin have a bright future thru help of this crypto currency.
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:54:24 PM

Bitcoin, BTC The most famous among all cryptocurrency has a great future ahead. As its increasing prices in the world of inflation attracting more and more people to become a bitcoiner. As it is online mode of trading and does not involve any third party seizure, so it is confidential method of trading. As every business or investment involves some sort of risks, a very little bit risk, bitcoin also involves. Though bitcoin is banned in some countries but in coming future these countries would also realize that bitcoin proves worthy in providing employment to their people and would remove their ban and this cryptocurrency has a very good future

saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

It has future but I am just afraid that it is too fast,
A greedy person may drive it
It is difficult to predict about any other coin but i think for bitcoin its pretty predictable. in the case of bitcoin of course, it has a future and in my opinion if viewed from the price always increases from year to year, and if we look at the year 2009 btc only has the price of 1 $ and in 2017 the price reaches $ 10,000 almost and we all know it has a great future ahead.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

Bitcoin value are closed to $10,000 do you still doubt that bitcoin have no future? Once in my life I never see any reason to stop trusting bitcoin, because it was give me income so I see that all users of bitcoin have a bright future thru help of this crypto currency.
We use and love Bitcoin, but it is natural to think about the future, even if the Btc price is 100,000 dollars, it is very natural to question the future. I guess you're just focusing on the money.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

Precisely bitcoin has a future, Remember bitcoin started in a single step, and look how far he reach up at present in just a short span of time. This is truly a great breaking records. If we invest btc earlier, surely we have a lot of earnings at present. Since it has no definite value due to its volatility and popularity then definitely it will keep rising in the future. Wink 
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: