Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Kuroashi07

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:17:32 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I think, if employment is what we're talking about, having Bitcoin won't change the number of unemployed or even reduce the number of unemployed people...worst case scenario is that it can possibly increase the number of unemployed. Bitcoin just help us to earn money with just posting your opinions about this and that and apply it with creativity! Again, bitcoin is just an alternative, and I think it won't help our economy to grow, individually YES!!!
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:10:03 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think, if employment is what we're talking about, having Bitcoin won't change the number of unemployed or even reduce the number of unemployed people...worst case scenario is that it can possibly increase the number of unemployed. Bitcoin just help us to earn money with just posting your opinions about this and that and apply it with creativity! Again, bitcoin is just an alternative, and I think it won't help our economy to grow, individually YES!!!

It doesn't reduce unemployment but I also believe that bitcoin is just an alternative and good source of a long time investment but not as a regular job . We never know until when bitcoin will last. If we quit our job easily and focus on bitcoin. What will happen if bitcoin will not last for a long time?

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:22:57 AM

I think he contribute for the percentage rate of unemployment because some people are choose not to work and stay here full time because we all know the possible income we have here.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:41:52 AM

It doesn't reduce unemployment but I also believe that bitcoin is just an alternative and good source of a long time investment but not as a regular job . We never know until when bitcoin will last. If we quit our job easily and focus on bitcoin. What will happen if bitcoin will not last for a long time?

It doesn’t really reduce unemployment but it helps or it sustains a part of financial need of a person. Unemployed people can make money even without being employed. Bitcoin is just an alternative ways to earn money. We don’t have to rely on bitcoin forever because we really don’t know what will happen to bitcoin in the future.
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:46:07 AM

It doesn’t really reduce unemployment but it helps or it sustains a part of financial need of a person. Unemployed people can make money even without being employed. Bitcoin is just an alternative ways to earn money. We don’t have to rely on bitcoin forever because we really don’t know what will happen to bitcoin in the future.

Of course it reduces unemployment if you are not employed anywhere and bitcoin is the only source of income for you then you don't need to find a job as bitcoin will take best care of you and I don't think that bitcoin is going anywhere in future and it will keep on giving us employment opportunities forever.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:04:56 AM

unemployment still be unemployment. but they have much money than employment Grin

yes, they decrease unemployment, they work at home learning about bitcoin, and need hardwork to get it. but some people still looking this people the same. but, no matter

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:32:47 AM

I agree that Bitcoin can reduce unemployment rate in a specific country most especially third world countries like where I am now. Regardless of social status as long as people can access to the internet using mobile phones and will familiarize cryptocurrency I think it would really be a big help. I am an unemployed person too and tried my luck in cryptocurrency and it really helps me a lot. I also believe that Bitcoin changes peoples fortune.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:47:28 AM

Of course it reduces unemployment if you are not employed anywhere and bitcoin is the only source of income for you then you don't need to find a job as bitcoin will take best care of you and I don't think that bitcoin is going anywhere in future and it will keep on giving us employment opportunities forever.
even though you currently have jobs from bitcoin and earn a good income from bitcoin, it would be better if you are looking for another job that has a guaranteed income, because most earnings in bitcoin are not necessarily or steady, good in terms of earned income or on the bitcoin rate that keeps changing every time?
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:57:25 AM

For me bitcoin does not reduce unemployment because there is no employee-employer relationship that take place rather bitcoin helps does unemployed people to earn income even without permanent job and while at home while waiting for job opportunities.
Exactly, bitcoin is not a factor that cause for unemployment rate of the country but it could be a big factors to change our life. The reason of having unemployment increase is that of limited jobs opportunity given by the government or by establishment but the population still increasing. That's why some of unemployed person go somewhere else to find a job and earned money, and they found bitcoin that could solved their problem. In general bitcoin is just an opportunity to unemployed person to have an income, not causing them to become jobless. 
in fact many people use bitcoin for their income and I also use bitcoin for my work and my main income. I have no other work at the moment and this is proof that bitcoin reduces poverty and unemployment in a country
No mate, in fact you're still unemployed. You see the government has these survey things, AND if you're working in either public or private sector then probably you're working under the government but if you don't have any job at all then the government will consider you as an unemployed citizen.

No matter how much you earn in this community, you will never be considered as employed because for one the currency is decentralized - the government has nothing to do with it.
I guess we should have no doubt in this fact that bitcoins are really reducing unemployment all across the world and are giving many people hope of living the life they aspired for. Bitcoins are blessing for many who were living a hopeless lives especially for those who were educated but unemployed.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:04:41 AM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Yes i agree, because bitcooin can be their source of income. Instead of finding a job that not appliicable to their subjects. Bitcoin is for everyone. It can be access using internet. So if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin it can help you financially.
I’ll say the same. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many people who are dealing with it and investing with it, thus bringing more opportunities for the people to earn money.

And I think it is playing a very vital role in eradicating the unemployment from the society and it will keep on doing so.
yeah bitcoin really has become a problem solver for many people. especially for those who do not have a job. including me. now I've graduated from college and I have not had any job in real life yet. very lucky because I'm a bitcoin user and I invest and have a business in bitcoin, so earning from bitcoin really helps my finances, this is a small example, how bitcoin reduces unemployment

But that shouldn't stop you from at least trying to have a professional career. Definitely i agree with you about bitcoin becoming a solution for people in need of money, but it shouldn't hinder you also from pursuing your goals because of profiting largely from it
I agree with you that we should pursue some professional career besides working with bitcoins. With the invention of digital currencies, the worth of professional careers has not decreased. There is no doubt that bitcoins are helping those who are unemployed but no need to eave jobs for digital currencies.
We should highly appreciate bitcoins for helping masses earn their livelihoods around the world. I really consider bitcoins blessing for helping me meeting my financial needs and that of my family as well.
There is nothing wrong if we mark bitcoins as the life savoir digital currency among the ocean of digital currencies.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:30:07 PM

For now it is a temporary shed for those unemployed, it surely  does reduce unemployment given that the unemployed person has a knowledge regarding bitcoin. They can utilized those knowledge to earn.

costina

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:43:11 PM

If I could produce 1 BTC a month maybe I would make bitcoin a serious job, but I can not be like that and after I think bitcoin is great to be used as an additional income that we get from online. Bitcoin now has a good price and the income from bitcoin can be likened to real world income with factory salaries. Bitcoin can greatly reduce unemployment but still we have to have a job in the real world.
JuanSanchezzz

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:55:43 PM

The thing is bitcoin is helping a lot people to get an extra source of income, there are a lot projects already supporting bitcoin, gamble is where the big money is, but you can provide any service you provided with fiat with bitcoins. Crypto has changed a lot lifes special to third world countries.
JoeStewart

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:22:56 PM

The Internet has a lot of work for skilled workers and not qualified. Just the offers are too scattered in the network and they are hard to find. When will the specialized labour exchanges in the Internet payment in bitcoins the spread of bitcoin will be much faster.
Zoomber

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

In real life unemployment is on the rise and bitcoin remains a bitcoin that can not be a major role here. If an unemployed person uses bitcoin as a source of income it is obvious that bitcoin can help his financial needs but if bitcoin is not supported by the government, there are still many unemployed out there who do not know the bitcoin yet.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:50:04 PM

I agree. I have seen a lot of unemployed that now earns thru bitcoin. The good thing is that they are earning good amount of money from bitcoin.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:47:19 PM

Yes i think bitcoin reduce unemployment because here in bitcoin you can earn enough income like other professional salary. Just joining in some signature campaign then post to the topic related to your campaign and you can achieve your income in unexpected way. 

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

The Internet has a lot of work for skilled workers and not qualified. Just the offers are too scattered in the network and they are hard to find. When will the specialized labour exchanges in the Internet payment in bitcoins the spread of bitcoin will be much faster.
Hmm your opinion is not as bad as you think it is, its not hard to find online jobs. You really just need to have such knowledge on where to find them. But you have to be weary because the availability of online jobs increased as well as these scammers.

Even if they offer Bitcoin as payment it will not make things easier as you still have to have knowledge about it.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

the notion that bitcoin has reduce the unemployment is not true in statistics...  why because doing some bitcoin hunting was never registered to be a work after all. it does not record how many have been involve in bitcoins... otherwise, the government have been starting to collect tax to each and everyone of us... so better this way... extra income... but at the black market i should say....
majdoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:53:55 PM

Bitcoin makes a great income source for many people including myself. Bitcoin can reduce unemployement if the goverment legalize and organize it. But unfornetually, it is far from reality.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: