Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:56:21 PM

Yes I think its really true,as I live but strangely why the income from bitcoin is bigger when compared reduce at bitcoin side for now I agree completely with your statement that it will and it is providing salary to unemployed one can survive definitely on it.

Bitcoin has given hope to all of those who were rejected by cold world for the day jobs. Bitcoin have given them opportunity of restoring their lost faith in God and earn their income the way they want without becoming the employee or official servant of someone. Bitcoin has made us our own bosses. It has really reduced unemployment around the world.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:15:05 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Yes thats right. Bitcoin helps those people whos having hard time finding a job. Bitcoin is easy to earn and understand thats why many people wants to earn bitcoin. Aside from this, many people also leaves their job just for bitcoin. But for me, we should not focus or rely only in bitcoin. We should still find a job and we need to help our economic too and socialize to the other people.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:57:07 AM

I havent lost my job, but i can say without any problem the signature income i get with the trading is sometimes bigger then my actual salarie, if i get unemployed i had found already a way to survive, trading and signature does allow me to survive if such thing happen. For some people bitcoin has becamed their main and only source of income, and believe me they are earning huge loads of money over crypto, soo sure anybody can give a try the sucess or not will always depend of you and the product and service you providing.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

Bitcoin can not solve the problem of poverty. There are many people who do not have a job and there is no internet to earn bitcoins, they just have to go abroad to at least make something.

Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:24:10 PM

Bitcoin can not solve the problem of poverty. There are many people who do not have a job and there is no internet to earn bitcoins, they just have to go abroad to at least make something.
They have not any job to work just by they are lazy, do not want to find any chance to have a stable job.
If a company does not accept them because they not enough the requirement of this company, they need to re-think and improve their defect.
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:25:00 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes, I agree with your opinion. You participate in Bitcoin, you want to make money from it, you have to learn a lot of knowledge about it, spend a lot of time to learn about it and many other things it. It's like a real world career. So you have to pursue and have passion for Bitcoin to make money from it

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nagiblem

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:30:38 PM

Definitely with the campaigns who gives bitcoin as the payment it really can reduce unemployment because they can work even if we are only at home all we need are internet computer or laptop and mobile phone.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:38:18 PM

unemployment remains unemployed, but bitcoin can reduce the poverty rate of each country. it is true bitcoin almost the same as working. even better than working in the office, because we have never been scolded by the boss, and no one will manage our lives.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:07:32 PM

Yes, that's right. Bitcoin reduce and help unemployment, i mean there are many various job on bitcoin and it's help unemployment people to get a job or at least can earn money with bitcoin. It's not only about work and creativity but also provide a place to get a job.

It was so wonderful on how bitcoin can manage and help unemployed people. In a way of helping people with less expenses.
Jenskie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:17:27 PM

For me,bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin is a good way to earn money and helps people can work. With the use of effort bitcoin is the future hope of unemployment.Bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:22:01 PM

I havent lost my job, but i can say without any problem the signature income i get with the trading is sometimes bigger then my actual salarie, if i get unemployed i had found already a way to survive, trading and signature does allow me to survive if such thing happen. For some people bitcoin has becamed their main and only source of income, and believe me they are earning huge loads of money over crypto, soo sure anybody can give a try the sucess or not will always depend of you and the product and service you providing.
Yes you can survive for now but in a long term aspect I don't think that relying only on Bitcoin earnings is a good idea because Bitcoin is a volatile currency where the prices change too often. You cannot rely on Bitcoin on having the same buying power on a long period you are only putting yourself in a bad position if you do so. Also don't rely on something that has no assurance like Trading, because there is no guarantee that you will earn something fixed on a period.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:34:56 PM

it's true that Bitcoin has made a huge impact on the unemployed community people. Bitcoin has provided some great opportunity to make money through a mild work. so that Unemployed people have found the way of getting involved with a work and earn money for their life.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

You're right, BTC reduces unemployment rate, helping everyone not just unemployed but employed people as well, giving them additional income.
Half of your statement is correct, the 'helping' part, but the 'reduces' part its quite wrong.

It is true that either employed or unemployed people are having help by earning Bitcoin or other coins and making themselves some profit and sustains it as their income or additional income. But reducing unemployed people, that's another story. You see, earning Bitcoin or Altcoins can help them to sustain in their everyday living or to make it as source of income, but they will not be considered as 'employed' citizens. The title 'employed' only implies if you are working under the circumstances of the government. What I mean about this is, you applied for a job 'with' the requirement that that specific company or the government itself needs, so lets say that those are, clearance, records of some sort and a whole lot more. But in this line of 'opportunity' you don't to have papers to sign up for this, you don't even have to pay taxes for this, so basically you are not 'employed'.

So basically what you are saying is that all the "self-employed" people are unemployed? Because they don't have some "employed" title of some sort or that they don't have any agreement with a specific company. Very wrong, I think. These signature campaign people are all self-employed, and not unemployed, in such a way that they offer themselves (or their skills) to do tasks. A signature campaign don't stay as a simple signature campaign participant. Eventually, they will grow as a trader, an ICO investor, a translator, a photoshopper, a graphic artist, etc. I think that most signature campaign participants are just getting ready for something bigger than signature campaigns, just like me. I'm planning to do photography later. It doesn't pay much but I'm really interested about it.

So to sum up, people that earn money from bitcoin (regardless of what method) are self-employed and probably would be a professional someday (if they chose to) once they have developed a better skill.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:09:43 PM

Yes you can survive for now but in a long term aspect I don't think that relying only on Bitcoin earnings is a good idea because Bitcoin is a volatile currency where the prices change too often. You cannot rely on Bitcoin on having the same buying power on a long period you are only putting yourself in a bad position if you do so. Also don't rely on something that has no assurance like Trading, because there is no guarantee that you will earn something fixed on a period.
working with bitcoin is considered already a job once earn from it you have done something to make your self profitable, what ever you've done  that generate profit for me is considered a job. and BTC is reducing the number of people who are considered jobless. 

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:17:34 PM

Yes, it is right as it has such potential to reduce unemployment of a person. One can earn money through it by working hard towards it to earn it.

that's right, because the bitcoin provides a job for us who feel unemployed.
because bitcoin can also provide income for its followers, such as work people who are paid every month.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

Unemployment is a problem prevailing today in all parts of the world even in developed countries.Some of the unemployed people are even homeless.They don't even have door number and street address which are required to open a bank account.Here comes the Bitcoin,just like the magical wand in the hands of harry potter,it comes to the rescue of such homeless and jobless people.They could just download a wallet in their laptops and even use freely available wifi internet in some parks or malls to access bitcoin transactions.As soon as they earn bitcoins either by participating in signature campaigns or through faucets,once they receive bitcoin in their wallet,they could just convert it into cash and foods and products in plenty of ways,every thing without identification.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

Yes, it is right as it has such potential to reduce unemployment of a person. One can earn money through it by working hard towards it to earn it.

that's right, because the bitcoin provides a job for us who feel unemployed.
because bitcoin can also provide income for its followers, such as work people who are paid every month.

Yes for those who do not have a job, bitcoin can be a job.  Thus, it can help people who are just in their homes and have no job to actually seems to have a job.  It is a good way to earn an extra income.  If you will compare the earnings you can make to bitcoin to the salary given by a job, it is almost the same.  I am thankful that bitcoin gives me an opportunity like this.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:21:07 PM

I believe that Bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate. Because I was a jobless guy. Buy now I earn massive income from Bitcoin Trading. I think all of the unemployment people should take the opportunity. If they come into the Bitcoin community they will remove their poverty and unemployment. But for that, Every government should be sincere.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:44:50 PM

Yeah bitcoin has given us an great opportunity to earn money in extra time and it has surely reduced an unemployment in third world countries and helps to get an additional source of income. Because it is used by many who have the main job.I believe that bitcoin is one of the best solution to reduce unemployment.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:30:56 PM

I think that Bitcoin can reduce unemployment. if anyone just can do a signature campaign then he will earn some money. Bitcoin cannot solve the problem of poverty but reduce unemployment. in future, bitcoin will be more popular and its price will be high. There are many people who do not have a job, but if they think we need to earn money.then they need just internet connection and computer they will earn bitcoins. in this way reduce unemployment.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: