Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:22:53 AM

Definitely! It feels like you could earn more in bitcoin, that is why many people decide to just stop working, enjoy life, while investing in bitcoin!

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:38:21 AM

Investing is the main reason why you work. If you have a good investment, then I think there is no point in employing yourself in a company that has a cyclic duties, and a boss that always belittle you. Bitcoin is a great investment. If your earning good amount of bitcoin, invest it, then quit your job. Live your life to the fullest.

[
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:15:39 AM

I think to get out of work and fully expect from bitcoin investment maybe this is not the best solution because it would be better to run both activities normally, because we are not sure what happens with bitcoin later, though we hope bitcoin will keep its existence as a digital currency and remain in its function.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:24:19 AM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.

Indeed, people who earn from Bitcoins comprise of those who want to earn additional income apart from the usual job or business they have. In the same vein, there are also people who have Bitcoins and yet relies on it entirely for their daily sustenance. Others are plain curious of how said cryptocurrency works. Therefore it is safe to say that people in this forum/community or Bitcoin investors alike come from different walks of life.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:42:03 AM

I believe that bitcoin really does reduce unemployment. Many of us uses bitcoin as a main source of income and it does not require any requirements in joining, you just have to be good at contructing post and diligent on posting and bingo! Income is on the way.
choirunn

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:51:22 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I have been using bitcoin for now more then 1 yrs and when i started to earn that time i have told most of my friends about it and no one belived me and now they are all got the details and now they are earning like me.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:57:04 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think no because in this time only few people know about bitcoin. In my own experience I noticed that there's still a lot of people who seek a job for them to sustain the needs of their family. In our country, there's a lot of people who go in the abroad to have a job or we call it as a OFW. They find a job because there's no space or the salary here is lesser than we want. Bitcoin can access for those people who are really good to find an online job.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:39:46 AM

Pay a little to reduce unemployment, because many bitcoin traders who just have it just idle when plunged into the world of bitcoin and many of them succeed and can open jobs.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:56:31 AM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
I also chose bitcoin as my additional income because I already have a job, but income from a side job has more income.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:46:32 AM

Bitcoin reduces unemployed because here in this site you can earn alot without applying.all you need to do is to register and youll just need to ranked up in order for you to be able to join in a signature campaign and you can now start earning so it is very helpful to all unemployed because here is this site they can earn money and if they work here fulltime they can earn alot of money.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:56:47 AM

unemployment is a vast issue around the world,and vanishing unemployment requires great effort as it depends upon many factors for example:- population of place,job opportunities, whether people are employable or not,education etc.bitcoin also require some effort and understanding of how it works.As per its no of users,still a large number is not on bitcoin so many are still being unemployed who are unaware of it,for few who are using it  surely help them to fulfill their basic need and for some act as an extra income but its not sufficient enough to run ones life smoothly.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
mando1996

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:01:07 AM

yes, agree with you.
but in other people eye's, employment still employment. they think work is like in office or be constructor. work is when you release your sweat. stupid thought.
but we proud, they underestimate the wrong person
Its true that bitcoin reduces unemployed individual and the income you can get may vary and not as stable of having a daily job.

the advantage of working on it is you own your time and no one prohibiting you unlike if you are working in a company with an hours of work.

There is no doubt in that bitcoin has decreased the unemployment in the whole world.the practical example is me I have a small job where I will work a lot but the salary is very less and a lot of time and tough job can I have done a lot more also but whenever I join bitcoin forum I have leave all my job and now I am working only with this forum.
We are on the same situation where back in the past where i do really need to work hard just to earn little amount of salary which isnt really enough on daily living since i do have a family already and now bitcoin give the new light on earning decent which it is somehow more than on the amount i do expect which it is really great and we can really think off that bitcoin would really give job into those people who dont any have jobs.
Actually Bitcoin does not give us any job, but the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency world had did that. Especially is the ecosystem of altcoin and gambling services use Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the primary payment method. Most of the workers are working and make money through these fields, trading crypto also a part of these fields.
Yes it is a great platform for earning money.You just need to make an account and post good quality posts.As your rank increases,your payments will also increase.For this you need to enroll yourself in a signature campaign.People who don't have any jobs can earn through bitcoin.You can also invest your bitcoins in different sectors to earn.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:02:52 AM

I wouldn't agree with you, at least not totally. Why I think that, well for now Bitcoin provides some people with some amount of money. But that doesn't change fact that they are unemploid. Bitcoin will not last forever, and don't forget that you need certain technology and not everyone have it. But you are also right, Bitcoin can indirectly affect unimploiment. If someone start business from Bitcoin earnings, that way he indirectly lowers unimploiment.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:19:03 AM

unemployment is a vast issue around the world,and vanishing unemployment requires great effort as it depends upon many factors for example:- population of place,job opportunities, whether people are employable or not,education etc.bitcoin also require some effort and understanding of how it works.As per its no of users,still a large number is not on bitcoin so many are still being unemployed who are unaware of it,for few who are using it  surely help them to fulfill their basic need and for some act as an extra income but its not sufficient enough to run ones life smoothly.

Mostly, high unemployment are on places where there is high poverty, too few job opportunity for so many applicants and what's worst is the mismatch, most of the graduates can't find a job suitable for them. And more worst, they can't even pay for their internet and electric bills, which I think needed for you to start using and earn bitcoin.

In countries in Europe and other rich countries, where life is easier, unemployment can be solved by bitcoin. They have all the resources they need that's almost free.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:24:42 AM

Maybe it will, bitcoin will reduces the number of unemployment. When others will know about the growing economy of bitcoin. They will definitely take the opportunity to learn and earn in bitcoin industry. They will surely be interested and make a huge progress for them.
hmm, I don't agree with that I mean, it will just pretty much 'increases' the number of 'unemployment' instead. Why do I say this? Because as we know the price of Bitcoin very exaggerating right now and most investors are making their way to get their hands on Bitcoin to do a lot of profit so to speak. If you look at the government right now Bitcoin is not under their grasps, therefore earning Bitcoin does not make their citizens contribute to the economy of the country at all.
Sorry but if you have ever visited the section "Bitcoin Discussion" on this forum, you will learn about people who have found an income source in bitcoin. They had skills but did not find job. Unemployment is an issue in under developed and developing countries. Bitcoin is a chance for the citizens of such countries. If signature campaign will end, by then they may have started trading.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:29:35 AM

As I can see, bitcoin becomes a hope for those who are unemployed. Most of the people I know who arr investing in bitcoin earn good amount of profit from tine to time. The unemployment may not ve reduced but to ability to earn becomes possible. With the use of skills and spending sometime, you wll have. Better living than those who are unemployed.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:23:11 AM

I think bitcoin has given aid to some unemployed people, but a person can not be fully depend on the bitcoins for employment.  As we have no surety of how long will bitcoin lasts.
So I don't think it is permanent solution for employment.
I don't think that bitcoin  reduces the unemployment,  as the person can not depend on the bitcoins completely.
And most of the people using bitcoin are usually those who are settled and have a good source of income from other sources and have chosen bitcoin for second source of money.
Bitcoin is a increasing growth investment.  But it don't have any much role in reducing unemployment.
But it has a tremendous future scope.  May be as it's increasing demand raises people will start employing people under them for mining bitcoins.

People are not going to employ people to mine bitcoins. Mining bitcoins aren't done manually, and it's definitely not done by people themselves. I think that even with assurance that bitcoin will last forever, the people that are making money from it have no other choice but to play safe and anticipate this type of scenario. Nothing in this world is constant and will stay forever. Bitcoin might be surpassed by another technology in the future, who knows? You can poke holes at everything but then that's just a way to question everything and anticipate every little scenario regardless of how little is the possibility of it happening.

I truly believe that bitcoin reduces unemployment. As you can see, there are people in this forum that have jobs like signature campaign manager. And by the looks of it, by the amount of time they are online in this forum, it seems that they are 100% focused on this and it's their main source of income. There's not much bitcoin companies yet, I doubt there are even shops that dedicate on selling bitcoin merchandise. We're all self-employed here which is NOT at all unemployed.

Monkeydluffy001

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:27:01 AM

On my own understanding and experience as a employee in a corporate world taht bitcoin is not really a huge impact to all people to become unemployed, In our world today assurance that you can earn weekly or monthly is a must, bitcoin is just a one way to earn money, there are still lot of people going to their regular job and after working hours, mining, grinding, finding bitcoin at night. 😎
Nybhelle

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

Yes,it can reduce the increasing rate of the unemployment.Many unemployed person have a gadgets that a number one requirement in bitcoin.Bitcoin is a one way of earning money and can help to many unemployed peson.But we cannot rely on bitcoin,having a stable job and stable income is still the best that we must to do.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:13:05 PM

It is acceptable quote that Bitcoin reduces the unemployment. My friend left the job who was working in Dubai I saw him asked about what he is doing now he told he is dealing with bitcoin which make me to ask more questions about bitcoin how its work. He explained that he is happy and comfort enough to run his family.

Soon I also leave my job and do Bitcoin as full time job.
It would be better if someone has job and bitcoin earning both simultaneously because this way there would be more income sources. Bitcoin is far easier than field jobs and that is why people prefer it over them. I have come across many people like you and your friend who left their jobs as bitcoin is sufficient for them but I have also seen some people who didn't have a job and bitcoin became their only earning.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: