Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:13:23 PM

I wouldn't say that Bitcoin specifically reduces enemployment, but the technology it's based on, Blockchain. Blockchain has seen some massive uptake the last years and it definitely opened various news job opportunities for people interested in the technology. What's more interesting is what the future will bring, we are still in the very start of this industry and as years go buy and more advanced concepts develop, we'll be able to implement them in more industries and products, which will in return create even more jobs and opportunities. From the other side of the coin, Blockchain brings a huge degree of automation, many of the things people are doing nowadays don't really need to be done, once blockchain is implemented. So you see the problem here, as there are new jobs being created, there will be many jobs that will dissapear cause of Blockchain, so we have to find a good balance between the two, not to suffocate innovation.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin has reduce the unemployment in world because know a day’s it’s very hard to find a job and bitcoin is the only source where it can provide extra source of money not only it’s going to help jobless people but also its going to help daily trader and investors so bitcoin is the best of best by providing extra money.

Bitcoin is an great source of additional income which you can earn in your spare time but I have many friends from India who are full time in bitcoins and earning a living from it and they even quit their job for the sake of bitcoins as they are earning higher income in bitcoins in compare to their day job so basically now they are their own boss who are enjoying their lives by earning good money.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:48:18 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I think it is true, bitcoin can really reduce the number of unemployed in a particular community. Because for me bitcoin is a online job , were to can also joined some signiture campaign were you are task to post and meet the require number of post per week in order youbto have your salary. Aside from that many people are really quiting their real job to focus on bitcoin because they earn from here bigger than their job.
i think bitcoin is not created to reduce unemployment, but bitcooin is in fact a currency which is created for the purpose to facilitate people online to use a single currency throughout the world therefore i do not think bitcoin has any concern to reduce unemployment.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think it is true, bitcoin can really reduce the number of unemployed in a particular community. Because for me bitcoin is a online job , were to can also joined some signiture campaign were you are task to post and meet the require number of post per week in order youbto have your salary. Aside from that many people are really quiting their real job to focus on bitcoin because they earn from here bigger than their job.
i think bitcoin is not created to reduce unemployment, but bitcooin is in fact a currency which is created for the purpose to facilitate people online to use a single currency throughout the world therefore i do not think bitcoin has any concern to reduce unemployment.

I agree on what you think that bitcoin is not created to reduce unemployment but it become a tool to reduce that. Many people learn about cryptocurrency and how to make it grow. We keep collecting bitcoin to sustain daily needs and have financial freedom. People quit their stable jobs for the sake of bitcoin because they think that there has more opportunity to earn big.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:34:16 AM

For an unemployed person if you know bitcoin then they will still get a very good income from bitcoin, bitcoin is obviously able to help the community become a person who has a very good income. So obviously, the bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
No does not reduce unemployment. It does not mean that a person earns money means that person is employed. It is very different really, you see you can only be called employed if the government are monitoring you income annually and taxing a percentage of that income. So, even if you earn so much in Bitcoin, there's no way they will tax you since Bitcoin is decentralized
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:13:32 AM

For an unemployed person if you know bitcoin then they will still get a very good income from bitcoin, bitcoin is obviously able to help the community become a person who has a very good income. So obviously, the bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
No does not reduce unemployment. It does not mean that a person earns money means that person is employed. It is very different really, you see you can only be called employed if the government are monitoring you income annually and taxing a percentage of that income. So, even if you earn so much in Bitcoin, there's no way they will tax you since Bitcoin is decentralized
i agree with this , employed person is hired by people , bitcoin will just help people who do not have job in earning money through to it. And will not reduce the unemployment . Bitcoin will help people who knows how to make profit from it , if the person is unemployed and knows how to earnoney through bitcoin will be a big help to him/her in the future.

Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:16:32 AM

The fact is that many people benefit after the presence of bitcoin, new jobs appear to prove that bitcoin reduces unemployment. I also feel the benefits of bitcoin because it can get extra earnings.

chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:49:10 AM

Yes.I agree that bitcoin gradually reduce the unemployment rate of a certain country or community.It can provide an income for those who have no work at all.And provide additional income to other people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:23:14 AM

i agree with this , employed person is hired by people , bitcoin will just help people who do not have job in earning money through to it. And will not reduce the unemployment . Bitcoin will help people who knows how to make profit from it , if the person is unemployed and knows how to earnoney through bitcoin will be a big help to him/her in the future.

Or maybe you can become self employed and have yourself accept offers from people. Being not unemployed doesn't necessarily mean that you are employed. You can be other things. Would you consider a freelance photographer unemployed? Maybe, or maybe you should not because he is not totally unemployed. He is self-employed and he is offering his skills to people and is earning money from it. In this forum, we are not really employed but we still get decent payment. It's all under a term of agreement that you work for that certain company or people. Signature campaigns are a good example of this. Each of us don't have any written contract that we work under that company but rather we are working together in order to promote their website or their product. Are we unemployed? You can look at it like that or are we self-employed?

Same goes for people that work as a signature campaign manager, BB code maker, photoshopper, encoder, and all the other things that you can offer on the Internet, are they unemployed because they are not employed by a certain employer?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

In the accumulate for bitcoin we need to need to have talent, creativeness and hard operate since to get the bitcoin is not as simple as imagined. But an unemployed do not just rely on revenue only from bitcoin, because bitcoin has a decentralized character and a extremely unstable price tag. But if you men have selected to wander and emphasis on bitcoin it does not matter since it is your correct, and as the bitcoin price gets far better I consider bitcoin can significantly decrease unemployment and even boost the economic climate of each consumer for the greater.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:20:58 AM

Well for me, it helps reduce unemployed society, Because through bitcoin everybody are welcome, this is not a type of finding employer and if you are not able to pass an interview then you are not hired. In bitcoin ones you are registered in the forum, you already prone to earn money, But its not easy to say you earn as much in just a single or twice visit, You need to get involved in discussion for a couple of months then money comes after efforts youve made.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:25:26 AM

If you are a employed person it means you have an employer but the unemployed person who have no employer and ofcourse no regular salary. But when.you are in bitcoin you can earn money even you are.not employed it helps you to have or gain profit from bitcoin.

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:35:42 PM

I dont think bitcoin reduce unemployment it just guve people an alternate type of earning cash or bucks. But it is a good way of earning cause you can still work while doing bitcoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:55:41 AM

Yes its true there is no doubt that bitcoin has reduce unemployment around the world and specially in third world countries because now a days it’s very hard to find a job and bitcoin provide a source of income for jobless people because in bitcoin you can do daily trade also you can invest here are you can take a very good profit from it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

no it doesnt ! employment so called thing are government base statistically and what bitcoin give is work at home and investment so still unemployment didnt decreased in sight of the government !!
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:11:09 AM

Well for fresh Grad, who did not find a regular job yet, Good thing to hear online job like bitcoin are 24/7 open to those who are interested, Well everybody anticipates, all job needs hard work to become successful, but when you are in the forum make sure to find interest in everything you did, then good output will follow, stay focus and love your work. Smiley
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:45:15 AM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin reduces unemployment because it provides so many ways to earn money and get employed. It is a very good platform for those who seek employment and are in need of money. One can join a signature campaign where they have to post on relevant topics and then they are paid accordingly. This just like getting employed at a company where you have to devote your time and energy and get paid in return. So. Like this bitcoin does help people to earn money and employment and results in decreasing unemployment.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:13:36 PM

Bitcoin reduces unemployment to some extent .It provide people a way to earn some money .People who are unable to find a job, find's it easy to work with Bitcoin which help them to become independent .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

I think, in a way, yes it does. It's actually a good way to have a home-based job, since you can you whatever task you are assigned or enrolled to do at the convenience of any place as long as you have a computer or smart phone with you. For family-raisers and parents, its a good way to spend time with their kids whilst working and earning a sustainable amount.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:30:58 PM

Yes.I agree that bitcoin gradually reduce the unemployment rate of a certain country or community.It can provide an income for those who have no work at all.And provide additional income to other people.
That true, even the employed people grab the opportunity of bitcoin benefits because it a great source of income. We can get lot of money using bitcoin, and also they choose the bitcoin because you can manage your time in earning money. We find a job because of money, and that's the reason why bitcoin can reduces the unemployement.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:20:05 PM

no it doesnt ! employment so called thing are government base statistically and what bitcoin give is work at home and investment so still unemployment didnt decreased in sight of the government !!
Bitcoin was drive business enterprises to create bitcoin related companies which open job vacancies for people who have skill in computer such progammer or hardware engineer. But I agree that most of people who get income from bitcoin are work at home, even the government don't that their citizen income is increase because of bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: