Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:20:28 PM

t's really true, as I live but strangely why the income from bitcoin is bigger when compared to the result of working as a factory worker like mi
Any internet work can bring bigger income then working for 100-200$ also depends on which country you are living, a lot of people earn money on internet programming or making designs getting payments at digital currencies

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:35:43 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
My opinion on this matter mate that there are two possible effects that will happen. First due to popularity of bitcoin to generate additional income this will leads to many people to stop or quit their regular job and thus increases unemployment of our government and the bad effect is the tax collection from labor will be get low. Second is bitcoins increase the numbers of self-employed people that is why i can say that bitcoin increases unemployment. I think i need a clarity on this matter would you please have quote for me.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:08:34 PM

t's really true, as I live but strangely why the income from bitcoin is bigger when compared to the result of working as a factory worker like mi
Any internet work can bring bigger income then working for 100-200$ also depends on which country you are living, a lot of people earn money on internet programming or making designs getting payments at digital currencies
Yes that is true mate, internet brings us a lot of good things like on-line shopping, on line job and other on-line transactions that we never need to go out from our home but if the question is that bitcoin reduces unemployment? and maybe i can say that it really reduce even though there is a twist by the definition of employment itself. Bitcoin earners gradually increasing as of today making them as the employed of the campaign manager. So bitcoin helps end poverty, its great!

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:24:48 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Truly the advent of bitcoin has create a way for people who are unemployed to earn money through bitcoin business activities. But only for few people who are aware of bitcoin and this forum and utilises it well.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:35:47 PM

Truly the advent of bitcoin has create a way for people who are unemployed to earn money through bitcoin business activities. But only for few people who are aware of bitcoin and this forum and utilises it well.
And in the next days for sure more and more people will be aware of bitcoin and its forum so i guess those who are silent,unemployed people will come to know bitcoin and will be engaging in the forum soon.In this way,even if they are considered jobless in the community but at least they are earning well in online activities.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:42:39 PM

I think this is true, because of bitcoin many people nowadays can work in there own house because of this by simply doing trading, translation jobs, signature bounty etc. It also help does people who really needs additional money to earn more because you can do it even you are working by simply checking it everytime you have a break or while having your eating breakfast. Its so easy to earn with bitcoin and im loving it.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:57:51 PM

For those people who usually stays a home, who doesnt have work, i think doing bitcoin is reducing unemployment. You can do this at home and a part time job. Even very age can do this. You do this while you are working with a regular job. This is a way of having extra inome.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:01:33 AM

I think this is true, because of bitcoin many people nowadays can work in there own house because of this by simply doing trading, translation jobs, signature bounty etc. It also help does people who really needs additional money to earn more because you can do it even you are working by simply checking it everytime you have a break or while having your eating breakfast. Its so easy to earn with bitcoin and im loving it.
It is great to work with bitcoin because it could be accessible anytime, anywhere as long as you have internet.
With this, it will give chances to the people that haven't courage to apply field jobs because of their capabilities and don't have  physical abilities to carry hardworks. And with this way, they can just earned money without using their whole energy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

Yes bitcoin has potential to reduce unemployment, many people now a days earning money from bitcoins that mean they are not unemployed anymore.
let's see how many campaigns are running right now bitcointalk and how many people are working over there,
People are working in wallet servcies ( blockchain.info),
people are working in exchanges.

So we can say that crypto has made opportunity for people to work ,

rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:33:30 AM

Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment but bitcoin reduce the poor people. Bitcoin help people out from the current econony system that use fiat as currency, this is bad. Why?  Because the inflations is like country government takes the value of our money without our permission.

bitcoinmagneto

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:02:22 AM

I agree with you at some level Bitcoins are reducing unemployment and are acting as a extra income for those who are already working but it is a temporary solution and the person shouldn't totally rely only on it, one should always try to build a little business that they could rely on in case something bad happens to Bitcoins.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:42:05 AM

In my own opinion, Yes, I agree that Bitcoin reduces unemployment rate because it gives unemployed people to have opportunity in earning money just by doing tasks at their own houses. Bitcoin does not only offers job opportunities to unemployed people but also to those who are currently working from a company because they can do or work to earn bitcoin as their sideline. Bitcoin really gives so much opportunity to different people worldwide who are working or even not working from a company. Somehow, Bitcoin teaches us how to deal with investing it through basis of its value time to time, selling it when its value gets high and buying it when its value get lower. Bitcoin really changed the way unemployed people stay from their houses. Instead of them doing nothing, they will have a chance to earn just by posting their opinions from an ICO and other things. Unemployed people maybe still called as unemployed in reality but still they earn enough money with Bitcoin, without them working from a company but just by themselves. Bitcoin is really helpful to all of us. That is just what I am gonna say. It's just my opinion, and it still based on how people think if either Bitcoin reduces unemployment or not.
Oh brother this is just a long described story. But yes whatever you said it is absolutely right. There are so many people who were doing nothing but now they are earning a handsome amount for their living and for their family. Bitcoin have played a vital role in establish a good financial status to many unemployed people. Still it has much to do with unemployment.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:55:18 AM

i know most users here have jobs as employees in real life and it makes your incomea to be limited because your salary is determined by the company based on your job title right ?
but when you become a freelance working in online like bitcoin investing, trading, etc. your income will be great even unlimited, because all your income depends on your hard work dude
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:19:01 PM

It is true that bitcoin can reduce unemployment. Because of the difficulty of finding employment due to the lack of available job vacancies. bitcoin can be an alternative to earn money.
Yes absolutely. And I am the living example of it. I have seen many unemployed people who were finding jobs but they didn’t get the proper one. They were worried. Then I told them abbot this campaign and bitcoins. Now, they are earning money from this campaign. Bitcoin have made some improvement in this regard and the results are quite happy for assurance of work.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

I agree with you at some level Bitcoins are reducing unemployment and are acting as a extra income for those who are already working but it is a temporary solution and the person shouldn't totally rely only on it, one should always try to build a little business that they could rely on in case something bad happens to Bitcoins.

That is called diversification and I totally recommend doing it. Right now I'm going all in with bitcoin just because the price seems to go higher in the foreseeable future. It's a bold and risky move but I'm just going to do it. Anyway, diversifying your money will be a lot better than just going all in on something or just plainly saving your money. Invest in things like land property, livestock, etc. depending on what are the available stuffs in your country. Computer rental is really a thing in my country so I can do that but in my area it's not really that much of a thing because most people are too broke to rent a computer and probably don't know how to use one. I can't go out and teach them one by one just so they can rent my computers, that's too much investment in terms of effort.

You should establish a business that will be able to support the daily needs of your family so even when you can't cash out bitcoins, you know your family will not starve.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Michaelinejhian#09

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:49:57 PM

I definitely agree! If you're going to analyze it. Like in mostly poor countries,  it is so hard to look for a job that will fit or qualify your skills.  If you may find one, maybe it will not fit the education level that you have.  So most of the people think of other ways where they can earn money to support their needs. Most of them have no choice but to do illegal things just to earn what they need.  Take note! Its not what they want but they need. So it seems that they don't have options in earning it in legal ways. So here at last! Welcome to Bitcoin World where dreams may come true.  This is where you can earn very good profit without hassle of applying or passing skills and qualifications plus it is helping you to become an illegal worker.  So it is like hitting two birds in one stone. Being bitcoiners is  privilege where you can enjoy all the hardworks and patience and you can become a very successful businessman.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

Bitcoin don't even generate jobs right now, if you are pertaining to people earning from joining campaigns that is just a low number of people. And in fact bitcoin will even increase unemployment in the future. Imagine how many people will loss their job especially those who are in the financial sector once bitcoin is successful.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

It's not really an employee when you're here , instead we are seeking for alternatives to get money through helping companies that needs advertisement. Its a very low percentage when it comes in reduction of unemployment, because you can actually do both things , your job and here in forum.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:01:51 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin reduces unemployment especially to people who are unable to seek for a job it helps them for their financial needs especially when startlng to earn

jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:04:52 PM

Without any doubt, bitcoin reduces unemployment and help the unemployed people around the world. Bitcoin give this people the opportunity to earning their living online by trading bitcoin and crypto currencies in general, and by selling their services or goods for BTC.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: