Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22683 times)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:23:01 AM

One way of me in spreading Bitcoin is through my Blog, I have a blog where in i listed there what is Bitcoin, Current Bitcoin Price, Where to spend Bitcoin and How to start Bitcoin, My blog has a lot of traffic and i enable chat box so that people can interact or i can interact with my blog visitors.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:52:11 AM

The best way to spread knowledge about bitcoin is to teach someone personally. It's really hard to explain it to other people using social media in spreading. Well if the case is a person is a fast learner well i think spreading using social media is effective. Now I'm just thinking that telling to person personally is super effective. 'Cause right now I'm spreading some bitcoin knowledge through my mouth and it is so much easier. If they asks questions it'll be so much easier for me to answer those things.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:56:50 AM

The best way to spread knowledge about bitcoin is to teach someone personally. It's really hard to explain it to other people using social media in spreading. Well if the case is a person is a fast learner well i think spreading using social media is effective. Now I'm just thinking that telling to person personally is super effective. 'Cause right now I'm spreading some bitcoin knowledge through my mouth and it is so much easier. If they asks questions it'll be so much easier for me to answer those things.
that's right personal guidance is much better to teach a person to really understand how bitcoin will work, as we continue benefiting from this investment people will be more interested after they realized how big is the potential, showing time all the possible ways and guide them with personal assistance.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

One way of me in spreading Bitcoin is through my Blog, I have a blog where in i listed there what is Bitcoin, Current Bitcoin Price, Where to spend Bitcoin and How to start Bitcoin, My blog has a lot of traffic and i enable chat box so that people can interact or i can interact with my blog visitors.

I used to spread bitcoin by oral & blogs .I line to share about bitcoin to others.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:16:13 AM

My  way in spreading bitcoin knowledge is through sharing my own experiences in using bitcoin. I always make stories and tell it to my friends during our leisure time and i encourage them to do the same .In able to encourage them I am sharing the things that i am doing and how my time and investment become productive.

Sharing with friends is one of the easy ways of spreading bitcoin knowledge and that is what I do. They can get easily your saying because they have trust in you especially when they just heard about word “bitcoin” and they become interested even my family I already told them they know that I’m working of this kind of stuff and they support me what I’m doing but they didn’t try bitcoin.I also used social media in spreading bitcoin knowledge, they ask me what I’m posting and I just tell them a just a few things

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:26:01 AM

Every medium of transfer of knowledge is appriciated. However it can depend upon the receiver that which one he understands the most. I would personally show him a demonstration of it.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:28:44 AM

Sharing with friends is one of the easy ways of spreading bitcoin knowledge and that is what I do. They can get easily your saying because they have trust in you especially when they just heard about word “bitcoin” and they become interested even my family I already told them they know that I’m working of this kind of stuff and they support me what I’m doing but they didn’t try bitcoin.I also used social media in spreading bitcoin knowledge, they ask me what I’m posting and I just tell them a just a few things
Friends, family and colleagues + associates from work are all good to share you bitcoin knowledge with.
It doesn't have to be specific or detailed info about BTC, in fact, it is better that you won't go into details to not scare & bore people.
The best way to make things interesting is to remark how BTC price is destined to grow, and how its design is better that 'standard' money.

itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:50:38 AM

We could individually reach out to local merchants and explain them about bitcoins.They should be explained that bitcoin payments cannot be reversed once made which would be safe for their business.We could share details about bitcoins in our face book,twitter so that our friends would get awareness about bitcoins and once they share it,bitcoin knowledge would be spread to others.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:57:23 AM

We could individually reach out to local merchants and explain them about bitcoins.They should be explained that bitcoin payments cannot be reversed once made which would be safe for their business.We could share details about bitcoins in our face book,twitter so that our friends would get awareness about bitcoins and once they share it,bitcoin knowledge would be spread to others.
Do you think above mentioned thing is possible with local merchants . As far i seen the digital transformation in my country lots of people still not adopte like mobile wallet and bank wallets . Local merchants need cash instead of digital currency .
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:31:03 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

I usually share my earnings from bitcoin into my social media and there is always a person that ask about my earnings and what is bitcoin. It's good for spreading bitcoin though, people will curious and money always attract people to come.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:37:34 AM

Do you think above mentioned thing is possible with local merchants . As far i seen the digital transformation in my country lots of people still not adopte like mobile wallet and bank wallets . Local merchants need cash instead of digital currency .
It depends on what country you are living, if you are in a small country you cannot expect majority of the people will adopt
with only trend of transaction, they are more focus to solve the basic problem like underemployment and since they do not have
enough money to spend, they can easily be contented with just doing transaction in a conventional way.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:59:50 PM

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge. I will create a video series about Bitcoin and how to use it. I want my video viewers to have the basics to be able to invest in a smart way. That's the easiest way
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:36:11 PM

I only spread the word of bitcoin through family members. Because for me, its much better to explain to a someone close than a total stranger. Of course in the beginning you will received a lot of questions and even criticism. And I can even share them my personal wallet that I used to store my bitcoin so that they will understand why I love bitcoin as a way to earn and as a means of investment.
Yes I agree with you. Explaining to family members and close friends are much easier than explaining it to someone you are not familiar with.

My favorite way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is showing them first my earnings. It is my way of gaining their 99.9% of interest. I know it is a very blunt way to start the talk but it is surely effective. Many people are so much interested in things that can give them earnings. Yes there will be questions, doubts and unfavorable judgments especially if that was their first time hearing about bitcoin and crypto currencies and you will have to be patient in answering and explaining things to them.

After the explanation is done, there is no assurance that they will join the crypto community. There are people who would be interested but will not have the confidence to try. There are also people who are also interested but are so lazy that have this attitude of “wanted to earn money but too lazy to exert effort”.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

After the explanation is done, there is no assurance that they will join the crypto community. There are people who would be interested but will not have the confidence to try. There are also people who are also interested but are so lazy that have this attitude of “wanted to earn money but too lazy to exert effort”.

Pinpoint. You know a simple explanation is enough to hear for a person that really wants to know what bitcoin is all about. There are persons that when you state what bitcoin is all about and told them about some basics, uses of it, etc. they will pursue to know what is bitcoin more thru self study. There are also people that no matter how hard you explained to them what is this, what is that, still having a hard time to understand what bitcoin is.

That's why for me if ever someone will asked me about what bitcoin is, I don't go too much in a detail. I will introduce bitcoin and give them at least brief statement about it and that's it. Up to them now if they want to gained some additional information.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:43:34 PM

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge. I will create a video series about Bitcoin and how to use it. I want my video viewers to have the basics to be able to invest in a smart way. That's the easiest way

The thing is, there are a lot of bitcoin tutorial videos around the internet.  And as far as I know it was created way way back the birth of bitcoin.  So your suggestion will not be much appreciated or you will just waste your time considering that there are already videos in the net.  Maybe sharing your experience to your friends and family is enough.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

It depends on what country you are living, if you are in a small country you cannot expect majority of the people will adopt
with only trend of transaction, they are more focus to solve the basic problem like underemployment and since they do not have
enough money to spend, they can easily be contented with just doing transaction in a conventional way.
That means you are saying the small countries will not easily adopt this digital transition. I think you are wrong mate because the small countries only try the new technology and new things they are welcome everyone to do business and improve their economy. If the country is big and the population is huge, it is tough to implement any new things in that country.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:03:04 PM

That means you are saying the small countries will not easily adopt this digital transition. I think you are wrong mate because the small countries only try the new technology and new things they are welcome everyone to do business and improve their economy. If the country is big and the population is huge, it is tough to implement any new things in that country.
I don't think that the small countries will have a problem in adopting bitcoin because i think that small countries will be one of the leaders in adopting bitcoin because in that way, they will have an advantage from other countries in terms of advanced financial development. Bitcoin is one of the solutions to the current financial problem that we can experience as of now so i think most of the countries will use bitcoin to solve it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

As of now I've never been into spreading bitcoin, but randomly I have started to express my view about bitcoin when the conversation was happening all about development. Also one of the mate have said that grown Countriesare much into bitcoin which is not true. In my view African countries have started to flourish with bitcoin and keep growing.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:11:11 PM

Where is the video? That's great idea making video series about bitcoins and will be complete
you make other video about altcoins too, you can use YouTube for show your video due to
YouTube is most popular website to show up the video and there is chance to getting money from there.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:24:34 PM

The thing is, there are a lot of bitcoin tutorial videos around the internet.  And as far as I know it was created way way back the birth of bitcoin.  So your suggestion will not be much appreciated or you will just waste your time considering that there are already videos in the net.  Maybe sharing your experience to your friends and family is enough.
You have your point too.It's better if we can show them proofs so they will get interested in it.I myself started spreading bitcoin to all my co-workers and even old and new friends met along the way.I actually shared to all of them its potentials and its usefulness to our lives.So i cited my brother a good example to it whom they happened to be their friend too.I shared to them the progress of my brother's life from a very simple one to a little bit luxurious now.And i shared also to them the different feedbacks i have read in this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: