Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22687 times)
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

Im not spreading my knowledge about btc or even altcoins to other unless they the one who apptoach me first what is it all about. When I was just new to btc Ive been a victim of lots of hyip during that time I spent lots of time inviting others to be engage on btc and be my refferal from that experience I learned that its hard to introduce btc to noobs . Now that Im earning btc in my own without the needs of refferals then dont have any reason to show off my wallet and convince other but Im still willing to teach someone who need help starting on btc.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:50:47 AM

I'm not very much of a good teacher.
Mostly I talk to colleagues and friends of mine about bitcoin and crypto currencies in general.
I suppose they already got bored of that topic by now.
It's not that easy to spread knowledge if there is no real interest by the people about the subject you are talking about.

It's me!!!
Naughtis

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is when im in school those who want interest about bitcoin  we'll go to quiet room to discuss what bitcoin is how to get and what are the ways to earn bitcoin after that i'll gt my cp and i'll show them my online wallet and show how many bitcoin i have for now .

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:00:32 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is just simple. Doing some chit chats over a group of friends, peer groups and even to my relatives. I tend to share my knowledge about bitcoin to them through this simple way to let them know and be aware of it. I also tell my own story based on my real experience in using bitcoin so that they can have a basis that what I am telling to them is really true.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:02:58 AM

I just mention the name of bitcoin to my friends and relatives after they get curious then looks interested then slowly i discussed to them step by step from what is bitcoin to how it is works then lastly, i show to them my earnings thru our known local wallet and my actual cash out transactions but most of them are not interested after my brief explanation because it sound weird and difficult for them to do.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:08:44 AM

That's good to know you are spreading the good news to random people and explain to them about Bitcoin. Although I don't any type of card to show that's connected to Bitcoin, I basically ask my close friends and relatives if they want to earn make profit through the internet. I explained to them directly and explained to them like I am explaining to a 5 year old kid so that they can analyze and think of it and not getting shock about how it works. I also don't explain to them about the crypto world in on setting, I make a follow up to them and ask them what they read and if they are ready to join the world of cryptos; glad to say most of them did join and are trading now as well.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:29:52 AM

My friend also ask me why Bitcoin price will go high and high and they are too much inspired from Bitcoin, Actually, Bitcoin is very famous by it self-peoples just want to gain extra knowledge about this.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:30:50 AM

My way of spreading about bitcoin is to shared my knowledge to others so I can help them to earn bitcoin or money like me. Its feels good if help others in little way.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:20:42 AM

In my own way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is i personally explain my co workers and friends a brief history about it.And when i got their attention i tell them what is bitcoin.And i also tell them to watch bitcoin heist.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:56:44 AM

Many things I've done to spread the knowledge I have about bitcoin, introduce to family and friends, to writing on blogs and social media like twitter and facebook, but most of them do not want to use bitcoin for fear of loss.
radhekrishna

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:02:40 AM

well ,
To promote bitcoin , i will make banners and t-shirts to promote this bitcoin knowledge and if someone need help in this i will ready to help always .everyone want to learn about bitcoins today but lack of people currently , people are ready to pay $$ who will tell all about blockchain over the internet. JUst spread the price of  bitcoin  people will follow you
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:27:50 AM

From my experience, I have realized that this world runs on greed so I do take that road to spread the word of bitcoin, I am in a college so I tell my friends that I earn my pocket money by myself and it's quiet a large amount and then they become interested and then I tell them about bitcoin and how it works and also about this forum and signature campaigns here.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
I will share a liitle bit information about bitcoin first then if i saw him that he had an curiosity and eagerness to know more and eagerness also to earn money. And thats a good thing to share many things about bitcoin. On how can you earn through this forum. I will share the things that i know. Just like joining in a signature campaign.
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

The best way that im going to do, is to understand first about all things that is included in bitcoin and i want to really know about the bitcoin is for,  before i spread the knowledge about it.  It is good that we are help other poeple, like me i want to help other people and by learning some knowledge about bitcoin i will help other people through sharing my ideas, experience, knowledge and possible techniques that i have gained in bitcoin. And the other way that im going to do is to incourage people, i start it in a simple way and i will explained it easy to understand by which people had to learned somethings to things that i was teach them. Everytime i was help other people i feel good and i feel comfortable, for now i am aggressive to spread some knowledge about bitcoin i will do it with all my heart because i believe what you give is what you receive.
kondor1030

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:55:40 PM

I create Infographics and write blogposts about blockchain Smiley
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:04:35 PM

My only way of spreading bitcoin is telling my friends about it,
And after that they are the ones who would tell others about it,
And also I am renting some PC in some internet cafe and would open some websites about bitcoin.

yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:08:14 PM

I show my wallet to a few friends of mine and some class mates, then I tell them more about bitcoin. I have also once presented it to my class for my informative speech assignment. But most students didn't care about it.they say bitcoin is for geeks . Smiley
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:10:42 PM

I am not that old yet when it comes to cryptocurrency world.  That's i am not that confident to open up the matter with people whom i really dont know.
But whenever i am with my friends and workmates i usually open up my laptop or cellphone.  Then i will be checking my wallet and as well as coinmarketcap for present value.  And whenever they are seeing dollar sign theyll become curious and then ill start explaining to them what is cryptocurrency. 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

I am just starting in using bitcoin and I am not that old yet when it comes to rules and things about cryptocurrency. That's why, I am not yet that confident to share bitcoin in all other people or even with my friends. But whenever I am with my friends, I usually borrow their phones and then they sometimes asks me if what I am doing so I am saying that it is bitcoin. For now, that is just my way of spreading my bitcoin knowledge.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:13:23 PM

I am just starting in using bitcoin and I am not that old yet when it comes to rules and things about cryptocurrency. That's why, I am not yet that confident to share bitcoin in all other people or even with my friends. But whenever I am with my friends, I usually borrow their phones and then they sometimes asks me if what I am doing so I am saying that it is bitcoin. For now, that is just my way of spreading my bitcoin knowledge.
I spread its knowledge among my colleagues, friends and my family members by telling about its benefits and by showing its profit rates and many of them are now wishing to get into the bitcoin and they are waiting for the right time to get into it to secure profit like me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: