Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22687 times)
captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
Almost everyone has a dream and wants to do it with bitcoin and me too. If I have a large sum of money from bitcoin, I will use it to pay off my debts and travel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:57:54 AM

My way to spreading bitcoin knowledge, is by ask some friend to go with me into cafe nearby. and a little chit chat to open the topic, after the explanation, i paid for the meal in that cafe. a little explanation again how much income that i can get and so on  Smiley

Well i really invite my friends for a coffee then after sharing of what is happening on our life i always ask them if they are aware about bitcoin and sadly they know nothing about it so i started telling them the opportunities that we have on bitcoin. I always show them the proof of my transaction and also my earning, i encourage them to search more about bitcoin, and help them to invest on bitcoin.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:08:48 PM

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge to others is like the way my brother introduced me this forum, Bitcointalk. Once I introduced them this forum, they'll automatically learn some bitcoin knowledge here just by reading some posts. And if they have question about something they didn't understand, I'll make sure to explain them about what I know on their specific questions.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:14:34 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

I only discuss bitcoin to my family and close friends who I think can easily understand these cryptocurrencies. I chose people whom I will open this topic because I think some people cannot really absorbed what you are really trying to explain. Also,  the internet and social media sites are great help.The moment I opened up bitcoin topic,  I will follow up by showing some proof of what I have payed or bought by using Bitcoin.
I also often discuss Bitcoin with my friends in school because they are people who often work with computers, they know about bitcoin is a very easy thing, what they lack is clear knowledge and belief in bitcoin, and I'm a person who helps them get more knowledge about bitcoin and answer their questions about bitcoin. And when a group of people in the class to talk about Bitcoin, others will focus and excitement about the story, this is one way that I spread knowledge about bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:25:17 PM

Since I mainly buy Steam (or other) games with my Bitcoins and I have a fairly big library and a few expensive games a ton of friends ask me how do I pay for the games since having a credit card at my age in my country is really rare. I show them my android wallet and explain how it works in short lines(I try not to be to pushy and boring about it). They get interested when I say that they can purchase stuff online and  that earning it is not really hard.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:31:43 PM

At some point I treat people like my friends and family as a way of sharing the blessings I have received from Bitcoin. Whenever they are interested or I see them curious I asked them if they do want to know. If so, I will explain to them but if I somehow noticed that it goes in one ear then out to the other then I'll stop.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:39:41 PM

if only to spread about bitcoin I do not think it's hard, because just show me my income to them while joining this bitcoin. the hard part is to understand the bitcoin.
Gauravbhargava

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:55:15 PM

if only to spread about bitcoin I do not think it's hard, because just show me my income to them while joining this bitcoin. the hard part is to understand the bitcoin.

It will all be just envy which is left for those who didn't listen.
Same with my friends who are now asking how I do it.
I gave them the details before but they didnt listen just because it is still at small value.
But now, with this large price I am profiting a lot and they can see it. All they have is regret to not pursue what I have given them before .
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:03:50 PM

Sharing relevant, interesting and understandable Bitcoin knowledge to my friends, a brief history, technology and most importantly the potentials and profitability that's come with it, that should light them up every time Smiley

Lost of them would had already 'know' the Bitcoin term, therefore i prefer to explain more that BTC is not just about buy, hold and sell. Other than that I would frequently share or write articles/news regarding btc, alts or icos frequently on social medias, answering their questions as well if needed.

milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

I just simple discussed bitcoin to my friends and family. What i have learn on it and try also to elaborate the advantages of bitcoin. base on what i have read on different threads here i just elaborate to them how bitcoin help them financially.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:25:35 PM

I only use social media to my FB friends. I don't post to bitcoin groups as those groups i have seen was posting scams and bitcoin faucets. WHen i post, it back it up with good read articles. I don't post like referral or ponzi schemes as these strategies usually veer away potential investors. To my close friends, i usually discussed it casually so they dont think BTC is a scam.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
Feenix17

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:28:20 PM

I just talk to people about it. A lot of times they loo at me like I'm crazy though. I saw someone else say wear a t-shirt, and I think I might buy a couple and let people ask me about it from now on.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

One way is to treat your friends suddenly to lunch. They will automatically ask what happened haha. That's wh3n you talk about the great potential of bitcoin. One look at the conversion rate of bitcoin and everyone will get interested for sure. That's how I got into this anyway!
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

For me, the best way to spread our knowledge to the bitcoin is by promoting it in different platforms in social media. I believe that it is very effective way and it will help to spread the information about bitcoins.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

My own way to spread knowledge about bitcoin is to do things I usually do with bitcoin and let the people around me know tgat I am using bitcoin. After that I will just easily introduce bitcoin to those who are already interested. If they will start using bitcoins then both of us will learn at the same time and can earn more bitcoins.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

Here  mine idea is somewhat similar to you because I usually trying to hide my work that from where I made money but usually when I needed to top-up or dish tv recaharge then I makes use of zebpay wallet ( here in my country much famouse between the bitcoiners Because that is easy to handle the money ). Then during the use people asked me that from where the money came in the wallet and is it easy to use ? Such types of questions create a lot of excitement for them also because for them it is a way of making money ( According to them ) , so they asked me again and again for this .
But beside of this thing I usually use my facebook account for the direct advertisement of posting about bitcoin success .
With these helpful things I teached about 50+ people about this and 80% of them are making lots of money .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:13:51 PM

My way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge is taking every chance I get to talk about it to others so I get better at it and find more ways to spread the knowledge in a better way. It's been a process of growing and getting better at it by applying myself.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:49:59 PM

My way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge is taking every chance I get to talk about it to others so I get better at it and find more ways to spread the knowledge in a better way. It's been a process of growing and getting better at it by applying myself.
if I get it right you are trying to share and gain knowledge from someone it a good thing to do mate, spreading the words and use it as your advantage
if ever you are speaking with newbies you will attract them to come up and start to learn with the system while if you are talking to a pro you can learn
from them and start to gain.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:53:32 PM

I spread bitcoin in social media like facebook to have more follower and to promote my business in real world and also for earnings i think this is best to my bitcoin and for extra income at the same time this is i know but after i clearly have many follower in fb i will try also in twitter
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:01:45 PM

The way I spread the knowledge about bitcoin is by talking directly with a friend or relative. While explaining bitcoin, I also provide proof of transaction from my blockchain wallet so they are more confident.

Seems good approach but here should be some more info that need to be published rather than just showing the blockchain stuff. They must be taken into consideration as noobs and they must know things from the scratch before we can pull them into bitcoin world. They should really taught how everything works in the blockchain and why everything is successful here. If they believe in the facts then they will be ready to take the trials, that would be first step to create a crypto lover. ;-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: