Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22683 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:08:35 PM

maybe I will spread my Bitcoin knowledge to a person who can not afford,why to the people who can not afford? because I do not want to give knowledge to the rich,for what rich people know Bitcoin? Their money is already a lot.
If there are people who interested in Bitcoin maybe i will explain what is bitcoin and how it works,i will guide him to understand about bitcoin and if he is good at bitcoin i want him also give knowledge to people who are interested in Bitcoin but the person is incapable.
My way of spreading knowledge about bitcoin is discussion in friend zone, the more i debate on this topic the more they get information and knowledge, i share my achievements so that they get motivated, i help them in finding some promising projects and guiding them properly so that they can earn good amount of money and enjoy their life and blessings of nature.
I also do the same thing like you, i just keep sharing it to the people that i know and to be able to get their attention, i tell them my story and how i became successful from bitcoin at first and then when their attention are on me then i will start telling them the basic things that they need to know so they will have an idea about bitcoin and how to start earning with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

I spread my knowledge in bitcoin by answering concern of the other users, sometimes I give the latest update regarding bitcoin and other altcoins.I will educate them and help them learn about bitcoin. I will my social media accounts like facebook, instagram and twitter like posting, sharing, and tweet.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:34:54 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

My way os spreading bitcoin knowledge is different from what you've done. I always tell them that my friends who uses bitcoin get high income and become successful in life. I also let them be curious of how bitcoin can change the lives of its users. I kept on telling experiences about bitcoin and the advantages and benefit of bitcoin if you would take the risk. And if they don't still get curious about it then I would be my success to be the noise. Atleast I knew in my self that I am not the one who will regret my decision.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

Hi there mjglqw! That’s great; I should also get those xapo debit card to try the charm it holds. In my experience I usually bring my phone and open my favorite bitcoin wallet app to pay in a particular service or goods directly in another person. However, it is given that the other person knew the cryptocurrency.
To spread the knowledge about the cryptocurrency I talk directly with friends and colleagues the potential income returns when investing. Lately, one of my friend is in doubt asking if there is a sort of money back guarantee, I stepped into one of the incoming ICO named ANGEL TOKEN and realize that they have a five months money back guarantee, the following day he invest and wished for a huge return next year.
duocnguyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:09:40 PM

I spread bitcoin knowledge through family members
Participate in discussion forum, investment forum, economic
The advertisement sends a bitcoin message over the internet
this is my opinions
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

To spread the knowledge or to introduced to them what is bitcoin and how it o use or how to earn bitcoin so that every that im sharing my experience in bitcoin that i always share my experience how to earn in bitcoin, just like my sister and her husband i always telling them what is bitcoin and how i earn so that i convince them to join also in bitcoin.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:36:46 AM

Being a blogger, I wrote a series of articles about bitcoin in my native language in 2014 (and someone paid me 30 bucks to add their link in the article), However, since then I do share those links with everyone who ask me about bitcoin. Some of my friends are even asking me to help them to buy and hold bitcoins, However, I insist them to learn more about it before making any investment. Nowadays, I mostly focus on explaining bitcoin in one to one conversations. Further, I am also planning to add bitcoin niche on my visiting cards.
I am using the curiosity of the person so that i have the opputunity to share what i know about bitcoin. I am explaining many things about bitcoin for him or her to encourage to use also bitcoin or to earn here also.
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:44:32 AM

I also spread the bitcoin knowledge through friends and family but unfortunately there are few that are really interested. Many of them react as if like it something illegal. I hope this will change in 2018. This will also improve bitcoin in my opinion.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:12:34 AM

Well as part of my job to interact with other people, I do somehow open up a topic about the crypto world especially Bitcoin. Most of my clients are not aware of the said industry, even though I won't gain any money from doing that I still prefer to share what I know and somehow encourage them to join. But I'm not forcing them to join, People have their own point of view in everything so I don't care if some of my clients disagreed on what I've shared and agreed on it (Much better).
m_01

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:14:00 AM

Social media is one of the important agent spreading all around
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

My way of spreading knowledge about bitcoin  to others is posting on facebook and other social networks, one more way is using my wallet for loading cellphone prepaid loads, they saw what im using, so i tell them that im using bitcoin, they said that bitcoin is good. They got interested in joining also when they saw my weekly signature campagn payments.
I think schools collage and universities are best places and good way to speared the knowledge of bitcoin in some schools bitcoin is already going to tech and I think japan was the first country to start teaching in school so I hope that other schools will also start to tech bitcoin in school because it can help to all students in their future so we need to speared the knowledge of bitcoin.
m_01

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

Main advantage of cryptocurrency is its blockchain and lesser number fraud transaction
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:44:01 AM

One simple way of introducing bitcoin to others is telling them about it - every one love to hear about money, but it is easier to tell them from what you have made, they will easily get convinced. More so, bitcoin is been advertised on televisions now. So one can also use the medium.
You tweet and Retweets, share and likes on Facebook also do a lot in telling people about bitcoin.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:55:54 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 11:27:43 AM by mardaed

I spread it first explaining history of crypto currency, next about bitcoin other alts coins, mining, hackers safety precautions, online bitcoin wallet, cold storage wallets, bitcoin address creation, how to use Google to check bitcoin price in local currency, professionals speech about bitcoin, sharing the invested and gained amount also i recommend YouTube. Many a people are even aware of bitcoin now reason behind is many instances in the economy about it even News channels broadcasting hackers demanding bitcoin from top organizations. Many transactions dealing online regarding bitcoin, huge videos available on bitcoin, Top rich kids secrets about bitcoin.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:37:19 AM

Social media is one of the important agent spreading all around
social media I think it can, besides we can also spread bitcoin through words that we talk to others and channeled back to others. so that's how to spread bitcoin. but there are many other ways.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:46:38 PM

For me, the most effective way of spreading my knowledge in bitcoin is by explaining them what bitcoin is and by telling them that i am earning and showing them some proofs of earning. By that, they become more interested and willing to listen. People get interested when you tell them that they can earn in bitcoin.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:49:09 PM

I always discuss about bitcoins with my friends and family and in the primary stage it was very much difficult to explain them or to convince them to invest money in bitcoins but when I told them that they can earn it without investing any capital they easily got convinced and now earning good income in bitcoins and now they keep on thanking me for introducing them to bitcoins at a right time.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

For me, the best way to spread my knowledge about Bitcoin is by explaining and educating my friends about how Bitcoin will work and how this will help them financially. Once they know the process of Bitcoin, they are the one who decide if they want to join or not, since working in Bitcoin is not a mandatory to anyone. I will help them know the steps in joining Bitcoin.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:49:17 AM

Im spreading bitcoin knowledge in posting it in social media, like facebook and other group in facebook, or opening a topic in a group chat. Im explaining it also to my friends when we were in restaurant or other place to talk to. Thats my way of spreading my knowledge in Bitcoin Smiley

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:53:15 AM

For me, the best way to spread my knowledge about Bitcoin is by explaining and educating my friends about how Bitcoin will work and how this will help them financially. Once they know the process of Bitcoin, they are the one who decide if they want to join or not, since working in Bitcoin is not a mandatory to anyone. I will help them know the steps in joining Bitcoin.
That is one of the best idea and of course applying what I have learnt here in my daily life aside from sharing it to my friends. In addition to that, half of your friends won't believe you and half will join you, so it is their choice we don't have to worry about it at least we shared this good news to them, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: