Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22687 times)
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:41:52 PM

hmmm One can spread knowledge about something in a variety of ways especially with the internet. In topics about bitcoins, not everybody would be interested but if you get news about it that are catchy, you are sure to get a lot of attention. If celebrities sharing news about bitcoins gets attention, expect the same for you and your friends. It may not be the main topic of conversation but at least you are spreading the word.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:50:41 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
We all have different ways on spreading our bitcoin knowledge. In my case, I usually spread it through talking and explaining it to my friends. I also spread it through social media wherein it is more likely to be seen by many. Sometimes we even unconsciously spread bitcoin knowledge by just simply talking about it in public in a loud voice. This can be considered good but it should not be tolerated that much instead we should explain it personally to them.

NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:57:09 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

i spread a word bitcoin from the people in coffee to be familiar in the word bitcoin to impress them to join in a bitcoin because bitcoin can give them a money and this is the way to Spreading a bitcoin knowledge

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:44:46 AM

By sharing, I explain about bitcoin and then show how it works, I just explain to my relatives and friends, to be more comfortable while sharing about bitcoin and not feel ashamed to ask.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:53:59 AM

my way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is convince other people use bitcoin and earn their own money
My first way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge is by convincing them personally too. I prefer to go to my friend's house and give them some information about the advantages of Bitcoin; also, I show what I have got through working on in Bitcoin. I believe, showing them your result or profit will convince them more.

kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:07:39 AM

I still haven't earned any bitcoin, but I'm already telling my friends how it gives you opportunity to earn money. Also, I joined facebook campaign in ICO's,the campaign let me share trending articles about bitcoin and altcoin. I also share them personally anything I know about bitcoin,I'm still in the stage wherein my knowledge is not yet enough,so I told them to research.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:34:35 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 12:00:55 PM by Christian13

By sharing, I explain about bitcoin and then show how it works, I just explain to my relatives and friends, to be more comfortable while sharing about bitcoin and not feel ashamed to ask.
for me my way of spreading bitcoins is simple, I just show to my family and office mates my income from bitcoin. They have started to be curious as to what is bitcoin and how they will earn as i also started at the faucet and trading. As I always update them with the value of bitcoin they become interested and started to buy more coins.
Rebelf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:38:12 PM

Well my technic has search and discover what's bitcoin i personally make a talk grup to make them more energetic and meticulous i enable them to get through on their own challenging issues helping some people is a lot of obligation to consider it can be a discomfort sometimes and simultaneously appreciate will be able to actually assist somebody generote tho im assisting on some basic conditions its their technics and approach to use their mind in a great way some beginners is good and simple toaassist with occasionally but sadly all of them graduate to me hehe
Nicko_brad

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:42:17 AM

i don't share much things about btc to others as most of them won't be interested to know about it due to lack of knowledge about it they think its some kind of scam and they only think that they are gonna end loosing their money on it if they invest it.Some even say yes they know everything about it and say its more or like the stock and share market that is if you are lucky you can get profit even i felt the same as the market of the btc doesn't stay the same all the time but i made them understand that btc investment will give them better profit than any other form of investment as its profit percent shows faster than any other investment even if the market go down it will hike faster.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:16:16 AM

I still haven't earned any bitcoin, but I'm already telling my friends how it gives you opportunity to earn money. Also, I joined facebook campaign in ICO's,the campaign let me share trending articles about bitcoin and altcoin. I also share them personally anything I know about bitcoin,I'm still in the stage wherein my knowledge is not yet enough,so I told them to research.
At the start you will not earned automatically, you have to explore first the crypto world and later you can find great opportunities.
Make sure you give your time and effort and love what you do so you will always find a way to improve yourself and that will give you a chance to earn bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:20:39 AM

Social media is one of the important agent spreading all around
Of course, social meaning is the best to spread Bitcoin knowledge but talking to them personally is the way that they will get more interested and most likely they will believe on you. When I already talking to them personally, I'm showing them what they can get.

Millertheguy

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:25 AM

I made my family aware of bitcoin by sensitizing them on its pros and cons as well as its benefits and what it actually is. I encourage them to inform their friends as well.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:28:44 AM

Basically first by telling it to my other friends, by that it would be to way basic because if I tell it to an individual the same thing goes to someone I had told. Second one is to encourage them to work with me, this may sounds catchy because I can easily encourage them to work with me if they know they will earn money. The next one is by using a social media platform like facebook, twitter or Instagram by that it will be too way faster because most people are using such things.
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:50:55 PM

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is all I can tell others, so I understand it better and find more ways to spread knowledge more widely. It was a process of growth and improvement in this, applying me.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:06:00 PM

I just say bitcoin to some of my relatives. I'm not trying to convince too much so they do bitcoin. It depends on their thinking. They feel good they will learn and do bitcoin. Just like me when I started

Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:23:48 PM

my way to spread my bitcoin knowledge will tell especially to my friends and i will teach you how and steps to get bitcoin and i will teach it slowly till my buddies understand that is how to spread my knowledge about bitcoin
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:37:23 PM

my way to spread my bitcoin knowledge will tell especially to my friends and i will teach you how and steps to get bitcoin and i will teach it slowly till my buddies understand that is how to spread my knowledge about bitcoin
For me it is hard to express my knowledge about bitcoin because the people i used to talked to about it is doesn't know nothing about it so I found it hard to explain to them. But I'd still manage to step by step introduce to them what truly bitcoin is and what is the benefits of having bitcoin.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

The way that I am doing to spread my knowledge about bitcoin is by telling my friends and my classmates about bitcoin and how powerful is the blockchain. I always telling them that we can get many benefits by uaing bitcoin.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:42:27 PM

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is all I can tell others, so I understand it better and find more ways to spread knowledge more widely. It was a process of growth and improvement in this, applying me.
Well I'm just telling them the benefits that I have gain since I made a decision to enter the world of digital currency. I used to tell to my friends and relatives some important matters that they need to know about bitcoin because I believe that by sharing them the knowledge I have I can help them to ease their problem in theiinancial aspects.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

The way that I am doing to spread my knowledge about bitcoin is by telling my friends and my classmates about bitcoin and how powerful is the blockchain. I always telling them that we can get many benefits by uaing bitcoin.
First I am asking them if they already the word bitcoin, if they already what bitcoin is, and I also try asking them what bitcoin is. And if they said no, then its time for me to express my knowledge. On first I told them what is bitcoin, what kind of business it is and what are the benefits that they could get if they become a part of the community of bitcoin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: