Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22683 times)
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

I introduced the word bitcoin through my closest family and friends. Because for me, it's much better to explain to someone close to a stranger. Of course at first you will receive many questions and even criticism from my family. but I shared my money from a Bitcoin generator, so they understand why I like bitcoin as a way to get and as an investment tool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akosibatman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:27:34 AM

I usually post on social media, people are asking me where my money came from and tell them this. Some say they are not interested on this because its scam but when i let them look my wallet, they are amazed. From there they will be now interested on how to get btc. Im saying them to this to have extra income in their extra time.
adsadsx

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

I introduced the word bitcoin through my closest family and friends. Because for me, it's much better to explain to someone close to a stranger. Of course at first you will receive many questions and even criticism from my family. but I shared my money from a Bitcoin generator, so they understand why I like bitcoin as a way to get and as an investment tool.

On the one hand, I will share bitcoin through social media such as the Internet; on the other hand, I will share with family and friends around me.
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:27:33 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

i share some knowledge regarding bitcoins by telling it to some of my close friends although i don't tell it to a lot of people. i explain to them how it works, and what change could it do if they tried to open up an investment and such.

Like you, I introduce you to my neighbors as well, explaining to them how Bitcoin works, technology and future development. Although I can tell more people, they will not trust me It's good to get them curious about bitcoin as a way to spread Bitcoin.
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

I introduce bitcoin knowledge to others via social media, or introduce my bitcoin to friends while I'm with friends.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

I think social media is enough, because almost everybody has social media. Post about Bitcoin, what is it? Can you do anything? and what is its value for you and your community? You have side comments to read but that's your way to explain them until they understand.
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is by telling them to try doing it but first they must read the rules and also be aware of the consequences. There are a lot of things that should be known first. Also, before engaging with transactions, they must know and research if it is legitimate or else, their security and money are on the line. Another way of me spreading knowledge about bitcoin is by showing videos and proofs of legitimacy (most of them) and also some warnings of course to be safe.Actually, introducing bitcoin is an interesting thing because people will start listening to you upon hearing the bitcoin because it really sounds familiar but not everyone knows about how it goes. Bitcoin isn't just about what you earn, it is about how you manage your earnings and make a better way to save it. Bitcoin requires time because you need to spend time for it and for you to earn that. You just have to be aware of how bitcoin goes and what are the things that you must do for you to become a successful user. I always tell these things to people who ask me about bitcoin.
My way to spread the goodness of bitcoin is by gathering and learning to wait and not make it easy. because you get money or get cash out you need to wait first. I taught my friends Bitcoin, by initially showing them the value of it against our local currency. That alone already triggered their interest. It became easy for me to show them Bitcoin faucets, gambling and tradings sites.
nedeken01

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Daily i am trying to spreading Bitcoin knowledge with talk to other people ...i think it is the good way to spread BTC knowledge..
Nana99

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

It is not easy to spread bitcoin, it needs a special approach for everyone
nuela

Activity: 145

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

every time i spread about bitcoin they just say it's just a waste of time i just say they are, but who accept the existence of bitcoin he wants to learn bitcoin from me. After learning a few months he has been enjoying the results well. do not ever underestimate something that will make it better in the future, so when people are aware of the existence of bitcoin, maybe it should be explained again how bitcoin work to them.

lautantepi

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

some time ago I showed my two closest friends my bitcoin wallet, how much in it and the price in my local currency and as usual they are also curious and ask how the money is considered as money or how it can be used to buy some goods and how I can turn it into cash. I explained to them how the bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment.
yepaiyique2

Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

I would tell them that bitcoin is a virtual currency, an investment product. But older people generally agree with the state.

The best introduction is that I bought a bitcoin last year with the money I paid for my iphone and bought a maserati this year after selling it.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

Most of the time, my way on spreading my bitcoin knowledge is through social media since I find it very influential nowadays. Almost everyone is using social media that's why I find it effective to use and spread fast different informations about bitcoin. It somehow helps me in making more people interested on bitcoin still there are times where I spread it personally.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

I don't usually spread my knowledge about bitcoin. I'm not being selfish, it's just I'm not fond of such things like persuading someone to try out bitcoin. If someone would ever ask me for some informations about bitcoin, I would not hesitate to help. I will make sure that he'll end up trying bitcoin since I can see that he wants to know a lot about bitcoin so my time won't be wasted.

desklamp

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

I have different ways of spreading bitcoin knowledge first is through social media, i share,retweets or post something about bitcoin and how does it works. I`ll gave them some links so they can read and see what are the changes and what should they do in crypto. Then I communicate them personally, I show some proof so that they believed in what im saying. And also, I answered their question if they do`t undertstand something.
bigboss2

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

I also have the same way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge.

Usually whenever I m in a good gathering like my college's coffee shop or any other one, I start to tell them about the work and most of the time they get really curious about the topic as it is new to them and enjoy the discussion very much.

I think every person who has the knowledge of this stuff should share their knowledge to others.

catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

first I know from my friend by showing bitcoin results, and I am interested to follow my friend.
for the next I spread the word of mouth like to family and friends, then spread in social media by posting about bitcoion, and they got interested then I give the option to see the rise of bitcoin film first to know history about bitcoin.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
halenephthys

Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

Social media have a great influence on people nowadays. So for me its the easiest and convenience way of spreading bitcoin knowledge. In just one click, words about bitcoin can reach every part of the world with internet access. Also, articles regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrency are everywhere so we can just share it and send it to people. People tends to be curious to whatever they don't know. So for me, through social media, I can introduce it to them and when they got curious, it will be easier for them to search it online.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

My friends are already aware about bitcoins and have also started to earn it but when they ask me about my earning I tell them that I earn it from signature campaign and bounty campaign and also have invested some bitcoins in trading where it gives me good profits regularly so if they have any query about bitcoins then I always give my best suggestions to them.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

I don't usually spread my knowledge about bitcoin. I'm not being selfish, it's just I'm not fond of such things like persuading someone to try out bitcoin. If someone would ever ask me for some informations about bitcoin, I would not hesitate to help. I will make sure that he'll end up trying bitcoin since I can see that he wants to know a lot about bitcoin so my time won't be wasted.

I believe it is not being selfish but sharing bitcoin to many bitcoin is one way beneficial to us as well.It is a form of mutualism. Being investors or traders, we should have this mentality to always seek for opportunity. When we know someone who doesn't know about bitcoin, why not have some time to talk about bitcoin and tell them how you earn from there?it is a way to help them and help yourself. By doing so, you are helping bitcoin to be famous, helping others to attain financial freedom and of course, creating potential traders for your sake

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: