Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22683 times)
Dylan365

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

I just only spread bitcoin thru words because there is nothing card I can show of. Firstly, I encourage them to use or buy bitcoin and store it because it is worth investment, then I show them my online or web wallet so they will believe that I earn and have money online, then after I tell them how I earn the money just using rendering services or playing to some paying games. This feature was one of the unique features of one of the banks here and our local bitcoin exchangers adopts that kind of system to withdraw bitcoins directly at the ATM machine without needs of ATM cards. Out of curiousity, some asked me what's that and that's it, they encountered the word BITCOIN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zachary1973

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

If they get an base from my words then I'll be continuing to show the wallet and the virtual availability in numbers which doesn't have any physical form and the price variation chart from the day it started usage in various forms. Sometimes there are also interested in this bitcoin. Every day I post about facebook bitcoin and twitter.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

I am sharing my knowledge about bitcoin to my classmates. They are now many people in my university who becoming interested to the bitcoin because they saw how my life became better through the use of bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Basterian7789

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

I still do not feel much need to be an active bitcoin promoter because there is a lot of insecurity in my country, and it is always better to keep all discretion in these issues where the possibility of obtaining wealth can attract bad people.But I continue to learn from experience that bitcoin isn't entirely about investing and I teach them about joining this forum and begin to commit to engaging in multiple campaigns. Now I no longer need to explain to others, because indirectly they will seek me based on personal information.
DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

I'm not going to spread bitcoin to strangers because I think it's very hard, and they won't believe me, and they'll think that bitcoin is a scam, and it's going to get worse.
I will only close to me people spread COINS, such as family and friends, they may not believe the currency at the time, they will remind me not to fall for it, even when I am serious to their introduction, they would accept the currency
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

I think that everyone shall educate himself/herself, i have no enough time to educate someone, there is enough info in the internet to gain knowledge. We just can inform people that such a thing exists.
We do not need to spend much time on them, if we have social medaia then doing repost or retweets is enough to introduce bitcoin to them, if they are interested then give link on this forum is a good thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Riley678

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

my way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is first i well give some advise to my friends  for  earn extra money online. then i tell to friends about bitcoin and their advantages and disadvantages.The first year may find them fairly able to get around the exchanges, the coin and do some things, but there will question after question popping up.
Teddy1968

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

It's a good way of introducing and spreading bitcoin knowledge to those people that wants to learn bitcoin. Now a day everyone is in need to make a surplus amount because it is not that easy for many to manage the expenses easily therefore everyone wants to earn some extra so that they can make some positive changes to their life.
Theodore19

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

I spread my knowledge in bitcoin by answering concern of the other users, sometimes I give the latest update regarding bitcoin and other altcoins.It does not make sense for you to explain bitcoin knowledge to people who already know it, and you can not spread this knowledge to unknown people.
David454545

Activity: 71
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

My way of spreading my Bitcoin knowledge is by telling everyone i know, whether they struggle in life or not that Bitcoin will solve any and all financial problems they have.I think it's one of the best way to spread knowledge about bitcoin since as we are all aware of, social media is now a powerful tool to broadcast everything you had in mind. Your opinion, beliefs, etc.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

I share pictures about bitcoin in social media, like facebook, bbm, and whats up. then if anyone asks "what is it?", i will explain in detail what is bitcoin. then whether they want to go into bitcoin or not, it is their right and I can't force. the most important thing I've shared the bitcoin knowledge I've learned.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

Actually i don't have any special method in spreading the concept of bitcoin to other people like my friends and relative.It's just the bitcoin itself is the one who is doing the job.How? if you show what you've got from investing your time in bitcoin everyone will get curious about bitcoin and somehow they'll start to ask you something about bitcoin but of course as for now background knowledge in bitcoin is still not enough that's way reading a lot of reference about bitcoin is necessary in order for you to have a deep understanding about crypto as well as in bitcoin.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Stigmuu

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

Me..i just tell them what my experiences in having btc..like the value is getting up or low..
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

I never had a grne of a good teacher flowing on veins so i never initiate spreading about bitcoins to other vut everytime someone ask me fir help starting up to btc with tge aim of making positive profit or an extra income from doing so I first ask if they are willing tmabd ready for the risk of losing so then can decide already whether they want to continue or not. Most people who are planning to engage in crypto are just after good future but missed the fact that its a matter of taking a huge risk and may result to losing at times.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
Let them get a calculator, i usually ask them to compute some figures for me, then say that it is my total converted money in bitcoin. Then I will work from there. Usually they get curious and could not believe what they are seeing, but it is all part of the explanation. More questions means more interest. Let's continue to spread the word.

hoang kim cong

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

tôi mở lớp đào tạo và chia sẻ về kiến thức về bitcoin
thứ hai có thể trao đổi với bạn bè  qua gặp mặt trực tiếp hoặc mạng xã hội
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
My relatives do not care about my participation in Bitcoin, but they want to know how much money I earn. I often think that if my country does not prohibit Bitcoin there will be a lot of people in Bitcoin who are involved in the country and this will make the country more prosperous.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:52:30 AM

There are many ways in spreading the knowledge of bitcoin. It is just based on people's way to approach people to teach them about it. As we all know that bitcoin is getting popular nowadays and is widely spread through social medias, news and different kinds of forum, it is already easy enough for us to tell it to the world or to other people. Just by simply posting ideas about it is already spreading its knowledge. My way of spreading the knowledge of bitcoin is by telling my story to people I know. I let them ask many questions if there is something that they do not understand about it. I also even told them that I am earning through this forum but right when I showed them the navigation, they got confused. I advised them to have an account here as a newbie and let them read and read different topics here specially from "Beginners and Help" thread from which they will understand the concept of earning and also a little introduction about Bitcoin.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Aasia567

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

I prefer to teach bitcoin directly by chatting, which is more convenient to introduce and will not give people the feeling of scamming, which can increase the trust of bitcoin. .
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

I gave them a bit of bitcoin to prove that bitcoin is real indeed can provide an advantage, besides I also spread the knowledge about bitcoin by telling the advantages that I get from bitcoin, now some people are starting to be active in bitcoin because of it.
that's how I introduce them about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: