Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:31:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134795 times)
ANX Marketing

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:10:21 AM

This crowdfunding is successfully keep moving towards it final numbers though little slowly but steadily. More investors like us who have little money will become part of this project and that is important. I like that whales are not dominating this project like others where millions were injected in matter of hours.

Hi XCNP! That is what we are trying to do! If you look at other projects, you'll see our community is getting pretty big!

BAT: 184
Golem: 522
Gnosis: 623
TokenCard: 2,264
openANX: < 3,300!

www.openanx.org "All Your Base Belong To Us"
ANX Marketing

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

23 000 000 OAX sold! 7 000 000 OAX left for the initial Token Sale!

Information Memorandum
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_Information_Memorandum_ENU.pdf

“How-to-Contribute” Guidebook for Users
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_User_Guide_ENU.pdf

ICO Alert Report
https://www.icoalert.com/ICO-Alert-Report-openANX.pdf

How to Setup MyEtherWallet and view your OAX Contribution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTe8uxY1RsE

REMINDER

THE ETH CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED OR SENT VIA EMAIL, SOCIAL MEDIA OR
ANY INSTANT MESSAGING APPLICATIONS OR GROUPS. THE ETH CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS IS PROVIDED
ONLY ON WWW.OPENANX.ORG

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

That is impressive. Hope I can still get some more this weekend.

I think the ICO will be over in about one or two days. Though it is not over in a short time, I think this project will be a great success.
Agree with you, ICO will end very soon. The longest term is near week, because of hard ETH position now. And dont you guys do not afraid that price of anx will be low, because of eth dump.

Hey guys! Actually, the question of ETH dump actually works in your favor. We pegged ETH:OAX on the 20th June at $359.01 (From the Information Memorandum) so if you go into ETH now, then into OAX you actually get 35% more tokens today!

Tokens!

www.openanx.org "All Your Base Belong To Us"
shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:47:22 PM

This crowdfunding is successfully keep moving towards it final numbers though little slowly but steadily. More investors like us who have little money will become part of this project and that is important. I like that whales are not dominating this project like others where millions were injected in matter of hours.

Hi XCNP! That is what we are trying to do! If you look at other projects, you'll see our community is getting pretty big!

That is really important to be a good project. Only if more people joined in this community will make the community more strong and valuable.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

georgeandy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:53:28 PM

bat is a joke for the ico !
only 184 investor take all the tokens.
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:30:59 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 06:49:55 PM by bitvoyager

Blastoff! Retrospective by Byung Woo Sohn

"A great aspect of the Token Sale so far has been the amount of participants (based on number of transactions).
Instead of “whales” buying huge sums, there has been a constant stream of small purchases from many different
participants. Compared to 600 participants for Golem and 210 participants for BATS, there have been over 3,800
different participants in the OAX Token Sale. This can only mean good things for the growth of the community,
and the openANX project as a whole."

Read the new article on the openANX Medium:
https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/blastoff-retrospective-3a3795bc427d

REMINDER

THE ETH CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED OR SENT VIA EMAIL, SOCIAL MEDIA OR
ANY INSTANT MESSAGING APPLICATIONS OR GROUPS. THE ETH CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS IS PROVIDED
ONLY ON WWW.OPENANX.ORG

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:45:10 PM

OAX's community is growing rapidly everyday so many new people joining this project when it will reach it's maximum this will get bigger and more strong than ever. As expected this project has amazing progress and people still has chance to join this transparent ICO.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:39:11 PM

I'm so glad I attended. however, the Counts of the third week are you done? my posts count 7 looks.

I didn't calculate the difference in hours. how we can fix it. can you help me?  Undecided

good luck dev. thanks alot.
bitvoyager

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:53:24 PM

I'm so glad I attended. however, the Counts of the third week are you done? my posts count 7 looks.

I didn't calculate the difference in hours. how we can fix it. can you help me?  Undecided

good luck dev. thanks alot.

Thank you for the participation in the Signature campaign, aikklond!
Let's discuss all bounty related questions at the according thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1947373.0
Post your request for review there and wait for a decision of the campaign managers.

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:02:58 PM

I'm sorry. bounty campaign page I'm writing. thanks for the warning. Wink @bitvoyager
bitvoyager

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:10:54 PM

I'm sorry. bounty campaign page I'm writing. thanks for the warning. Wink @bitvoyager

Thanks, aikklond, not warning, but courteous offer Smiley

bitvoyager

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:28:40 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 05:54:32 PM by bitvoyager

Because of our strong user base, openANX came second in a poll asking about upcoming ICOs.

Thank you for your continued support everyone!

Please remember the community is yours just as much as it is anyone else’s.

timothy17

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:36:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/afbOeFp.png

23 000 000 OAX sold! 7 000 000 OAX left for the initial Token Sale!

Information Memorandum
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_Information_Memorandum_ENU.pdf

“How-to-Contribute” Guidebook for Users
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_User_Guide_ENU.pdf

ICO Alert Report
https://www.icoalert.com/ICO-Alert-Report-openANX.pdf

How to Setup MyEtherWallet and view your OAX Contribution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTe8uxY1RsE

REMINDER

ONLY ON WWW.OPENANX.ORG

That is impressive. Hope I can still get some more this weekend.

I think the ICO will be over in about one or two days. Though it is not over in a short time, I think this project will be a great success.
Agree with you, ICO will end very soon. The longest term is near week, because of hard ETH position now. And dont you guys do not afraid that price of anx will be low, because of eth dump.

Hey guys! Actually, the question of ETH dump actually works in your favor. We pegged ETH:OAX on the 20th June at $359.01 (From the Information Memorandum) so if you go into ETH now, then into OAX you actually get 35% more tokens today!

Tokens!

I don't understand this, the Memorandum states  1 ETH= 478.68 OAX

Is the offering closed now? If not why is there already a listing on an exchange?   
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:40:46 PM

The maximum oax token number is 30 million but you sold only 24 million oax tokens. And the campaign is running for days. I would expect you to finish the crowdsale in first day but this didn't happen surprisingly.
timothy17

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:08:29 AM

Ok, I get it - you are just fixing the exchange rate... Please, I would like to participate, I am just concerned about the KYC  language.
In the unlikely event that I have a request for documentation , I don't want to have a problem. Will they accept something other than  a
utility bill for proof of  address ? ( Example: Bank statement or Rental contract? )  The language is very specific ,and there is no chance of
a refund, so can you give me some confidence that my funds won't be confiscated before I make a contribution?
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:51:42 AM

The maximum oax token number is 30 million but you sold only 24 million oax tokens. And the campaign is running for days. I would expect you to finish the crowdsale in first day but this didn't happen surprisingly.

why worry if they havent finished it in one day? besides they will able to end the bounty campaign this sunday, so MEANING, they will end the crowdsale this weekend too. so why worry? look, the crowdsale must supposedly run for more or less 30 days, but the team manage to end it within a matter of week. isnt that great? what matters most is that the fact that it is already successful!
lb9999

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:40:34 AM

The total supply is 100M, exchange rate 478token / ETH, so the total market capitalization of ETH is more than 200k, right? For this project, for me 200kETH too expensive, has drained the future appreciation potential, so why buy?By the way, Chandler Guo is not a highly respected person, on the contrary, he is considered dishonest.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:28:59 AM

The total supply is 100M, exchange rate 478token / ETH, so the total market capitalization of ETH is more than 200k, right? For this project, for me 200kETH too expensive, has drained the future appreciation potential, so why buy?By the way, Chandler Guo is not a highly respected person, on the contrary, he is considered dishonest.

well a newbie, huh? do you have any proof about that accusation? you better present it to us before saying anything. i think you are just trying to discourage the investors and the future investors from this project, well mate, i think you barked the wrong tree. tokens is almost sold out, and i guess it will be sold out this weekends.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

OAX's community is growing rapidly everyday so many new people joining this project when it will reach it's maximum this will get bigger and more strong than ever. As expected this project has amazing progress and people still has chance to join this transparent ICO.
It’s not too late for people to join in on this ICO, I have a feeling that the price of OAX will double a little sooner than expected since the people that invested in it want to get more money than they put into it. This project looks legit as well so I don’t really know why the ICO isn’t 100% sold yet.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
bitvoyager

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:34:52 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 01:52:45 PM by bitvoyager

well a newbie, huh? do you have any proof about that accusation? you better present it to us before saying anything. i think you are just trying to discourage the investors and the future investors from this project, well mate, i think you barked the wrong tree. tokens is almost sold out, and i guess it will be sold out this weekends.

Thanks for your opinion, lb9999! Thank you for the support, JENREM!  Smiley

To my mind, with its enormous potential and capabilities the ANX International could finance the development of the platform with their own forces. But because of the main purpose of the project to become the large global player, the OAX foundation decided to start build the Community from the very beginning. It's a good possibility for people who like the idea to be involved at the early stage. I am pretty sure, that if/when the OAX will reach its goals at least in part the total capitalization will be much bigger than the figures you gave. Can't comment the honesty of Chandler Guo. Check the team. You can find a lot of bright persons there. Peter Smith?

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:27:04 AM

It seems that the ICO will last for days, maybe to the last day.
Maybe that is not bad, more people will get to know this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: