Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52062 times)
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:47:29 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 04:29:09 AM by Zenithar

Either bitcoins or altcoins I sell when I am making some good profits from it as holding too long can be risky as price may crash in coming days so its better to sell them and wait again for the price drop so that you can buy them back at lower price and you need to repeat this cycle again and again to make regular profits.
Many people have made much money during the recent years. The thing which matters is planning. If you have planned to gain by investing into bitcoin you will surely gain the best profit. Firstly, thinking of the downfall of the exchange rate of bitcoin is stupidity.

Because it has increased a lot. If you suppose that its worth becomes down due to any issue, remember it will definitely move back to its higher exchange rate because of the growing significance of bitcoin in the whole world. So, investing for a longer time definitely helps you to gain profit and become richer eventually.
yes every one has their own choice those people who have invested money in bitcoin in very beginning will be like to secure their profit and therefore they will be welling to sell their bitcoins right now. but still they have time to hold and get some more profit because the price can still increase too much.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:42:10 AM

Well it depends on how I invested my money. If I bought a BTC for example in a cheap price and then it rose about 10-15% then I probably sell it. Why, I called it Aggressive investment applicable for short term investment and If you want an easy money. If I plan for a long term investment then I wouldn't sell it even the rates went up, since I believe that BTC trend hasn't achieved it's peak at the market. But who knows, this industry is unpredictable. Be smart and cautious every time you make your decisions. Luck will not be your friend in this market.

Shahin320

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:23:30 AM

Bitcoin price can't fixed for all time,it changed every second.
so fo me,when I understand that I gets the profit then quick sell bitcoin.
that's the theory of my trading.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:28:29 AM

I plan to sell if either there is a big tragedy in cryptocurrency world or when I need my money. Maybe next year or so I will start a business, then I might require it. I am holding my bitcoin from last two year and have a considerable return over my investment. Occasionally I do altcoin trading and have made a decent profit through that too.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:49:28 AM

In general I sell when the market is overbought ( http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/overbought.asp)

... and I like to use candlestick signal as a trigger to open trading position ...

Patent1number: ****-****
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:49:33 AM

i sell my token or coins if i see that i already have a good for it the more higher the price the good profit you have lets say you already have a 100% to 200% or 300% of your investment for me i will sell it my hodings thats a very good profit this is only advisable for a long term but if you like a short term small like 30% or 20% you can sell it and buy again fo another short trade
Investors need to focus on their investment and profit margin. If investor invest in any other business like trading or any bank it may get 30% profit or I make it much more then it will be 40% but if the investor invest on bitcoins I bet he can get 100% profit margin because just look at the rate on increase in the price of bitcoins.

You sleep for 12 hours and when you wake up the price of bitcoins rise up to 15$ to 20$. If I have bag full of money The first thing I do is to collect the bitcoins more and more and then wait for my expectation price and then sell bitcoins and full fill my lust.
GG_monster

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

I sell then when the price reaches the desired mark and brings me the planned profit. I have several coins for a long-term perspective.

Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

I sell then when the price reaches the desired mark and brings me the planned profit. I have several coins for a long-term perspective.
Me too, I decided to sell when the price of it matches my calculations. I have plenty of coins in my investment for future purposes and I'm not planning to sell them yet. I need more time the value doesn't match my planned profit.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:53:32 PM

I'm not selling or having some plan to sell because all i do is buying and keeping bitcoins for long term instead of selling and missing opportunity to be rich soon. I don't need to have a plan for selling because based on the things that i read and i feel about bitcoin, it seems that it is perfect for long term which is the best for people who want to be a millionaire.
Actually, I’m not ready to sell my bitcoin and I would rather to hold it than to sell it. I also agree that holding bitcoin will help to become rich someday because I know that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future. Holding is one the best strategy that you can do if you want to make a good profit.
Hoding is best choice for people how more free money and a stable job can take income every months. When holding, need forget that coin and set a target when reach will sell all, working with your job can help you forget that easy Smiley

Never forget about your investments. This is a very difficult job and you always need to follow the news and price fluctuations. Thanks to this you can always wisely adjust your investment portfolio
Personally, I'm ready to sell my cryptocurrency when I like the price
Basically this is an investment. So as a investor you must keep your eyes and ears open. Because the variation of exchange rate/value of the Bitcoin is the most important part foe an investor. Whenever the value of Bitcoin reaches your target value or a handsome rate, the smart investor will sell his Bitcoin in order to gain the profit.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:49:55 AM

I'm not selling or having some plan to sell because all i do is buying and keeping bitcoins for long term instead of selling and missing opportunity to be rich soon. I don't need to have a plan for selling because based on the things that i read and i feel about bitcoin, it seems that it is perfect for long term which is the best for people who want to be a millionaire.
Actually, I’m not ready to sell my bitcoin and I would rather to hold it than to sell it. I also agree that holding bitcoin will help to become rich someday because I know that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future. Holding is one the best strategy that you can do if you want to make a good profit.
Hoding is best choice for people how more free money and a stable job can take income every months. When holding, need forget that coin and set a target when reach will sell all, working with your job can help you forget that easy Smiley

Never forget about your investments. This is a very difficult job and you always need to follow the news and price fluctuations. Thanks to this you can always wisely adjust your investment portfolio
Basically this is an investment. So as a investor you must keep your eyes and ears open. Because the variation of exchange rate/value of the Bitcoin is the most important part foe an investor. Whenever the value of Bitcoin reaches your target value or a handsome rate, the smart investor will sell his Bitcoin in order to gain the profit.

We cannot really determine the sweet spot of bitcoin because it somehow increases in an instant and then decreases a little - there is so much volatility which makes it exciting. I prefer to have some percentage of your bitcoin to sell and a big portion to hold because the future of bitcoin seems really bright.
hovrah

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:52:17 AM

We cannot really determine the sweet spot of bitcoin because it somehow increases in an instant and then decreases a little - there is so much volatility which makes it exciting. I prefer to have some percentage of your bitcoin to sell and a big portion to hold because the future of bitcoin seems really bright.
I'm tired that you need constant attention and follow the exchange rate of Bitcoin. If you constantly watch the schedule, then calculate the time of the fall or growth Bitcoin will be easy enough. But this takes time.
Paulyr

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:03:59 PM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
I usually calculate my upcoming profits after buying something, when I reach that profits, I will sell them instantly, I don't want to loose money just because I am greedy.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

It depends on your entry price, you can sell when in profit, or when you need it. I advocate holding for as long as possible, but yes, one has to sell it all at some point.
8Habits

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

It depends on your entry price, you can sell when in profit, or when you need it. I advocate holding for as long as possible, but yes, one has to sell it all at some point.

There are others, including me, that even before I buy altcoins, I already have set in plan on how much price until I sell it. Basically what I am doing is that, every time I buy altcoins, I will automatically make an open sell position to sell those coins.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:53:15 PM

There are others, including me, that even before I buy altcoins, I already have set in plan on how much price until I sell it. Basically what I am doing is that, every time I buy altcoins, I will automatically make an open sell position to sell those coins.
Yes it is a good plan and I am sure a trader definitely implement such a plan and will not panic when the price goes down because him already believes the price will rise again.
8Habits

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:40:35 PM

Yes it is a good plan and I am sure a trader definitely implement such a plan and will not panic when the price goes down because him already believes the price will rise again.

That is correct mate. It is just a matter of time and patience - never be affected with emotions and price increase and decrease because everything will settle in its place and will go up and down no matter what - you just have to buy low and sell high. Easier said than done, but it is true.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

The most important rule which i should always follow is only sell when I'm in a profit otherwise i will hold it for weeks. I will only sell in profit when i see a better trading opportunity or a good ico as i invest a lot in ico and have normally tripled my initial investment. I will only sell in a loss if i require funds in my offline life.
8Habits

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:07:33 AM

The most important rule which i should always follow is only sell when I'm in a profit otherwise i will hold it for weeks. I will only sell in profit when i see a better trading opportunity or a good ico as i invest a lot in ico and have normally tripled my initial investment. I will only sell in a loss if i require funds in my offline life.

I love the simplicity of your goal. This should always be the case to just keep on holding when the price is going down because it will rise soon and if there are some shark pumping it in few minutes, you will even profit bigger. Just do an open sell position and just wait until when it will be sold out. However, if you need money for something, you can just sell it even at lost and try again next time.
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:10:52 AM

I completely agree with you that sell for loss only if you are in urgent need of money or else hold them until its not giving you good profits and holding too long is also risky as you never know when price will crash so better to sell them off when its giving you good profits and buy them back at lower price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2135

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 02:12:31 AM

No one knows for sure about increase or decrease in bitcoin prices. And now bitcoin price has decreased when compared to current price bitcoin price yesterday about $ 2286.2675.maybe time to buy bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: