Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52068 times)
maxim_mazurok

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:51:57 AM

I'm selling with at least 5% of profit, using trading bot.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:59:06 AM

When to sell is probably one of the most difficult decisions a trader or investor needs to do, and to be honest is not easy, the only way to avoid having regrets is to establish a price in your mind for your coins and when you reach that amount of money then you can sell.
Thats right because we even didn't know when it is the peak of a pump or the dippest of the dip. In my own i will sold a coin once i think it is the highest and it depends because i used to sell some when i am happy with my profits.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:31:17 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:24:01 AM by cybersofts

When to sell is probably one of the most difficult decisions a trader or investor needs to do, and to be honest is not easy, the only way to avoid having regrets is to establish a price in your mind for your coins and when you reach that amount of money then you can sell.
Thats right because we even didn't know when it is the peak of a pump or the dippest of the dip. In my own i will sold a coin once i think it is the highest and it depends because i used to sell some when i am happy with my profits.
Trading Wallet: I will sell my bitcoins in the anytime when the price grow with 25%
Hodling Wallet: No date, perhaps when the bitcoin price reach a million dollar benchmark. Smiley
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

I will hold enough until i reach my target plan there are things in life that you need to wait. Remember guys solid Crypto invesments are worth waiting for.

for me holding is the alternative of trading , when you were not good enough in trading you can do holding , in the long run you can earn twice of you hold or maybe thrice the more you hold the more you will earn profit . it is better if you will hold if the amount is too low so if it will rise then you will earn a lot in the long run.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

I will sell when I get a profit, I never set how much profit I should get because it all depends on the price and market conditions at that time, if the price starts to fall I will sell it even if I get a little profit than i have to hold my bitcoin again, or if the price is still rising then I will hold my coins while watching the market movement.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

I will sell when I get a profit, I never set how much profit I should get because it all depends on the price and market conditions at that time, if the price starts to fall I will sell it even if I get a little profit than i have to hold my bitcoin again, or if the price is still rising then I will hold my coins while watching the market movement.

This is effective but kind of stressing in the most part especially when you already seeing that the market is going high and you already have good amount of profit and you still hold but all of the sudden the price will go down in split of seconds or minutes versus you have an automatic sell position that when triggered will going to sell it for you.

Although at the end of the day, it is where we are most comfortable with that is important - if you are good at timing when to sell without any fixed sell position that is good and same is true if you are just comfortable setting up automatic sell position at profit.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

Yeah, I'll be selling when the price pumps up to its peak value and where I'll be getting the desired amount of profit. All this requires a constant analysis of the market and the proper timing when the coin is attaining the maximum value. And if some decline is observed in the value, sell it then to gather your profit. But if the price is quite low try to hold it long until the price pumps up...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

Hello,

I sell only when I hit the profit target or I am on the stop target price.Every trader have different method for selling.If you are on long term on market you need to sell for a bigger profit and have a bigger stop loss.I use day trading,I sell on 1-2% profit.

DuyScuro

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

buy and hold if you buy BTC & ETH  Grin Grin
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

I sell if the coin will be scam and if i want to scalp and arbitrage for bitcoin now it is not good to sell it is good to buy more as many as you can and hold it until $1m it can get that by bitcoin a few years
The good news is bitcoin is not a scam or anything like that .it has a very good future and we can also have a luxurious rich future by the help of this Coin.

Now in order to achieve that, all we need to do is hold on our Bitcoin for a little longer time, like at least for 1 years. Bitcoin is expected to touch $30,000 in 2018. It is going through a downfall at the present moment but soon it will rise and grow at unbelievable rate.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

I sell my bitcoins only if I am urgent need of cash or its giving me huge profits but even if I sell its very small amount as I believe in  holding it longer to make higher profits from it and now price is on increasing mode which clearly indicates that price will go much higher in future and when it will hit my target price I won't mind in selling all my bitcoins.
I am also against the selling out of Bitcoin without any real reason and I am very glad to see that you understand the potential of bitcoin.

If you will hold onto your asset for a long time, you will definitely make great profits. Bitcoin is expected to grow humongous in this year so why not getting the most benefit out of such an opportunity. The formula for becoming rich is very simple, invest in Bitcoin and hold on it for a long time period.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Yeah, I'll be selling when the price pumps up to its peak value and where I'll be getting the desired amount of profit. All this requires a constant analysis of the market and the proper timing when the coin is attaining the maximum value. And if some decline is observed in the value, sell it then to gather your profit. But if the price is quite low try to hold it long until the price pumps up...
I am investing and will not sell soon because everyone here says that bitcoin is very effective for the longer terms investment and I am investing for the two years and I am sure 2020 will be my selling year because I really want to achieve big piece of profit so that I can fulfill my desires and can live according to my dream lifestyle and bitcoin specialty is it never disappoints anyone and same will be done with me by might bitcoin.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:06:53 AM

There is no really percentage set for me of when to sell, if i don’t need the money yet, i will let it go far for long term for a higher profit, but then when needs strikes and i have seen profit already regarless what the percentage is, maybe i might sell some, but even there if there is a need, and capital invested is losing, i will patiently wait for it to recover and gain, because for me, there must be reaping when you sow😃
iarkusha

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

Usually I try to sell just before likely correction
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

Time to time the market values of coins do change. You need to be attentive to the price hike. When you attain more that 50% of profit don't panic on selling it wait until it reaches its peak then analyze if its still going to go up or go down.  If you fell it will fall down go grab it. Selling it would be the best opportunity.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

Unless really needed to be sold because of financial need, I will only sell when value rise up to my desired or expected amount. I agree what you have suggested that when the values declines, a sort of panic selling should be done and when price is quite low, do not worry too much.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

I only sell when I don't lose money - this is my only rule. If I have to wait years for a price to recover, I wait.
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

Sell when you that you already earn profit more than 5 times, do sell. Sell when you already know that you will become satisfied with the price.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:55:04 AM

I just sell it immediately I never trusts the price of bitcoin. For example:  I get the payment of 100$ and received exactly 100$ in bitcoin I will sell it immediately never waits for the price to raise that is my rule because if you are getting paid in bitcoin you don't need to wait and hold your bitcoins because you already got what you have done but sometimes I receives a payment but I am out of town and when I come back I see some up in price it gives me profit lol otherwise I don't hold.
yea me too i think i will sell immediately my bitcoin because there is a possibility to get lower the value of a bitcoin and maybe a sudden struggle might come.
23tamayo

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

as a student i think i would sell my bitcoins when i needed money no matter what the value is when the struggle or sudden event happens thats the right time for me to sell bitcoins. for me bitcoin is my extra income.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: