Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78861 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:56:21 PM

Nova exchange shutting today. Coin exchange closes trading October 15, 2019.
No place to trade, Vegas disappears after BIG PROMISES!

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 09:07:15 PM

Yeah it looks like this coin is dead as we haven't heard from vegasguy since April this year and also in the Discord it has been silent for just as long. Now VGS has no exchanges to trade on so I decided to make a tough decision and sell all my VGS which was a shame as this project had a lot of potential but I guess vegasguy was just too busy with offline to make this work.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 12:29:05 PM

Yeah it looks like this coin is dead as we haven't heard from vegasguy since April this year and also in the Discord it has been silent for just as long. Now VGS has no exchanges to trade on so I decided to make a tough decision and sell all my VGS which was a shame as this project had a lot of potential but I guess vegasguy was just too busy with offline to make this work.

I'm already sold all my VGS, I just kept 1k VGS that I can run one masternode. With the price of 45 Satoshi's, it's around $4. not much money.
yet I'm not sure I understood why VGS coin was abandoned by vegasguy, even he says that spend more than $10k to develop this coin. It will be fine if he can come here and tell us what is a real vision of this coin and his future.
I hope everything is okay with vegasguy in his private life.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 10:36:14 PM

I'm already sold all my VGS, I just kept 1k VGS that I can run one masternode. With the price of 45 Satoshi's, it's around $4. not much money.
yet I'm not sure I understood why VGS coin was abandoned by vegasguy, even he says that spend more than $10k to develop this coin. It will be fine if he can come here and tell us what is a real vision of this coin and his future.
I hope everything is okay with vegasguy in his private life.

I hope he is okay as well, maybe he is super busy with he's house renovations and making money off that then off crypto. We will see a lot more coins die before the year ends as this bear market has been tough for many coins which is why I think VGS has gone down hill and maybe vegasguy has given up on the project.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 02:04:57 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2019, 04:40:40 AM by charlie137

your legendary team bought their accounts??? cause this looks like classic scam layout Cheesy 🚨🚨🚨 https://github.com/Vegas-Guy/LasVegasCoin2/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L207 https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L228

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:39:04 PM

Vegas has promised not to abandon its VGS and XDEII projects.

I hope that he will soon appear in the thread and say something nice.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 11:30:01 PM

I'm thinking that this is the end for VGS, Coinexchange shutting down was the final nail in the coffin for this project which had potential to be a top coin but vegasguy got caught up with he's offline business renovating houses and didn;t care much for VGS anymore unless something has happened to him which I hope hasn't but it does look like he has abandoned the project.

gregofdoom2

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:01:34 PM

Gentlemen, there is a promotion issue on Discord, see and speak.
Vegasguy is probably busy right now...
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 09:36:36 PM

Gentlemen, there is a promotion issue on Discord, see and speak.
Vegasguy is probably busy right now...

Vegasguy has not been online since June 17.
6 months MIA

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=344765
Date Registered:    June 17, 2014, 03:23:11 PM
Last Active:           June 17, 2019, 10:20:04 PM

Strange to see someone drop out at exactly 5 years from their registered date.

That is interesting, vegasguy may very well be busy however he has never been away for this long with no update on what he has been doing so right now this project has been abandoned and with no exchange to trade on the coin is dead right now.

gregofdoom2

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:53:14 PM

Vegas, speak up, we are waiting for you.
If you abandoned the crypto, then tell us.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 10:23:14 PM

Vegas, speak up, we are waiting for you.
If you abandoned the crypto, then tell us.

He is gone my friend, now that the coin isn't listed on any exchanges and that there hasn't been any developments for over 2 years, why would he return as it will take a lot of work to get this project back up and running again. Its sad to see but I do believe that the project is abandoned and I'm not sure if it will ever come back alive.

dennislevy

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:05:25 AM

Anyone still here???
New blocks stopped more than 10 days ago. My last block as 7-16-2020 at 15:51 cdst
Have 9 connections to my wallet, but no new blocks. Internet went down where I live
at above time. Was down for 9 hours. Wallet has not worked since then. Tried a few things to reload blocks.
but so far nothing has worked to resync wallet. I may have been the only wallet with no master nodes.
I am trying zap wallet at the moment to see if that works? To get blockchain moving forward again?
Vegas LONG GONE!!! Maybe someone has an idea on how to get blockchain moving again???
Or this is totally dead now?

See what happens?
Peace, Dennis

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 09:35:47 AM

Anyone still here???
New blocks stopped more than 10 days ago. My last block as 7-16-2020 at 15:51 cdst
Have 9 connections to my wallet, but no new blocks. Internet went down where I live
at above time. Was down for 9 hours. Wallet has not worked since then. Tried a few things to reload blocks.
but so far nothing has worked to resync wallet. I may have been the only wallet with no master nodes.
I am trying zap wallet at the moment to see if that works? To get blockchain moving forward again?
Vegas LONG GONE!!! Maybe someone has an idea on how to get blockchain moving again???
Or this is totally dead now?

See what happens?
Peace, Dennis

I have opened VGS wallet on one of my PC. It seems something wrong is on your side.
Here are the stats:
Number of connections: 10
The current number of blocks 275545 (plus 2 in time when I write this)
Last block time: Mon Jul 20 11:24:06

Try to restart all of your internet devices, routers, switches etc...

I really don't know what can be with this coin, it is abandoned by the creator, I don't think they will come back on the forum, except huge bull run, and some possibility to pump this coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dennislevy

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:36:33 PM

Tried rebooting, that did not work. Various block numbers mine is at 274532
block explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vgs/ stopped at 11 days and 15 hours.
My guess blockchain forked? Also there were various wallets back in April 2018 that were being used.
Midnight Miner fixed wallet back then when chain forked.
And maybe my wallet somehow got corrupted? My wallet currently shows no master nodes either.
I am going to try cleaning out my roaming app data. And try reloading it with a new set of data.
Vegas is not coming back. Also no exchange for a pump and dump.

Peace, Dennis

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 10:47:44 PM

I have opened up my wallet to see even though I have no coins in there and my wallet is stuck at 254k blocks and won't sync even though I have connections so maybe the wallet did fork and some wallets won't sync or work. I last opened my wallet last year so that could also be a reason why. I hope you can get it to work but right now I don't see the point in running the wallet or mn.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 11:27:57 PM

block explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vgs/ stopped at 11 days and 15 hours.

As I know, this block explorer is not free service, probably the paid period has expired and without renewing it, being offline.

I am going to try cleaning out my roaming app data. And try reloading it with a new set of data.
Vegas is not coming back. Also no exchange for a pump and dump.

Peace, Dennis

If you insist, maybe I can upload a bootstrap wallet file with my latest update, but as you and Vella85 say, there is no sense to keep this wallet live. My wallet recognises 19 active MN, I guess they are all from vegasguy and they still keeping network live.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:09:33 PM

lol but does this coin get me a discount at the bunny ranches and on high end ladies or what?HuhHuhHuh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
dennislevy

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:56:35 PM

10 % OFF!  Grin Just need 10 coins and the money up front.
Finally got my wallet working, had to manually add nodes to get wallet going again.
I got the node list from the cryptochain explorer. Added them to wallet and shortly connected.
Synced up and has been running smoothly since then.

Peace, Dennis

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 11:23:01 PM

10 % OFF!  Grin Just need 10 coins and the money up front.
Finally got my wallet working, had to manually add nodes to get wallet going again.
I got the node list from the cryptochain explorer. Added them to wallet and shortly connected.
Synced up and has been running smoothly since then.

Peace, Dennis

I was able to get my wallet syncing for a while but then it got stuck again so I deleted everything in the app data except the wallet.dat and started again with adding nodes and is now syncing again but I'm yet to reach that block where my wallet got stuck so I am hoping that it syncs and even though I think this is dead and not worth it I'll just keep my wallet up to date for now and we just never know what can happen.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 05:02:21 PM

JFYI

i shut down my 20+ fullnodes that did support network with POS staking and masternodes

RIP VGS

and fU vegasguy who did sell me in a private investment round VGS coins for 3 BTC

if u start a project have the balls to stick with it and dont disappear silent

i know the codebase have its shortcoming
but that doesnt mean a project have to die

DMD Diamond v3 sit on a similar codebase (to be honest VGS was a 1:1 clone of DMD with a few less features)

but we did understand its time to move ahead

since 1 1/2 years we work on DMD Diamond v4 which will be a total codebase change

towards a codebase that is able process ethereum style smartcontracts and is secured by honeybadger and POSDAO dPOS engine

release planed in 6-9 months

most likely this will be my last post in VGS thread if u interested in DMD

join us on telegram
https://t.me/DMDcoin

or our bitcointalk thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: