Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
fleda

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:25:01 PM

Everybody want's to be reach because there is comfort in it, and we all like to believe that it is OK to be billionaire but, i guess that there is trouble to, not every billionaire is happy, fulfilled with his life.
The luxury of being rich is what keeps people on achieving it. The comfort in life, less problems with the bills and all that. The dreams of people will only happen if their rich like travelling the world, building your dream house, everything will be easy. But to be rich requires a lot of hard work.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
It true tyat everybody wants to be rich but not by just magic but also through our various endeavours in our activities being rich as an accountant will not mean I will stop being an accountant or the barber will just quit without making alternative. Also, the meaning of riches differ from people to people while riches to others mean that they should be able to meet their needs as at when due and doing their daily jobs, others are planning in the direction of being wealthy and that is when you get to recieve dividends.
Not actually to become rich. I actually staying here in forum foe me to have income for myself maybe if i have given the oppurtunity to eaen bigger than now i will save it for a long time for me to have extra money when i have nothing to get of.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:17:42 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

every people here in the world want to be rich,because they don't like that they are still in the low class of living so that every people here wants to be rich because if you are rich you don't have a problem to you're financial.
I can hardly find any person living on this earth who will not be dreaming of getting rich. This is a natural phenomenon that all of us actually wants to have more money for better living of our families. The fact is there are very few amongst us who actually manage to make their dreams come true. If you want to have a better life, then you have work really hard for that. Your personal motivation means a lot.
Life is also about taking the opportunities right in front of us and as members of this forum that means that we have decided to try to make money with bitcoin, and I think it is the right choice the only thing we need to do is to put enough money in bitcoin and wait for long enough and the possibilities that we become rich with bitcoin are very high.

What about ICOs though? You can make a lot more money with ICOs if you know what you are doing. Have you heard about AngelToken? It is a great opportunity to invest at the beginning and it is going to be huge. Bitcoin investing isn't a great opportunity at the moment, because the price is so high that is liable to crash at any time in the near future.
An ico can be a good way to make money, but there are so many icos every month that is very difficult to know which one is good project that can go up in value, it may seem easy but it can be very challenging to know which one is going to gather the support of the community, that is why personally I do not like to invest in icos, the profits can be great but the losses can be terrible as well.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:38:27 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Become rich is hard but i always fo workhard everyday to earn a lot of bitcoin and become rich someday but it is okay for me to get better money to help my family in our poverty and to buy our daily needs to live eveeryday.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:49:19 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Become rich is hard but i always fo workhard everyday to earn a lot of bitcoin and become rich someday but it is okay for me to get better money to help my family in our poverty and to buy our daily needs to live eveeryday.
That's good, though it seems to be an value storage token it provides life to people without discrimination. Maybe the large investors due to the affordability gain more profit, whereas the common people just move for their daily needs. Somehow it fulfilling the people's need makes it more valuable.
kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:22:05 AM

You're the one who takes the hope of the poor.... Cry

Why did you have to tell the truth? You should let people dream
We didn't know how might something in future. lots of people wanna be rich.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:36:49 AM

Most of us would want to be rich, so millionaires. A prosperous life, a luxury car, a magnificent house, a beautiful wife, and all the good things.
But,when everyone becomes rich there will be chaos in human life
alexpayne

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:37:29 AM

Rich isn't involved with normal person, you have to do things that normal people have no dare to do it to become rich. Rich isn't just want and get. It's a long achievement.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:56:30 AM

It is possible for all of us to be rich so long as we keep working hard as though we are not rich. When the effort of the rich man dwindles(doesn't match up to his previous efforts), his wealth reduces. We could all be rich and still keep working hard to keeping providing each other's need. It's almost impossible for this to happen because our "taste" changes when we earn more. Imagine the world with rich people all over and still providing each other's needs. But the question is : are we ready to be modest in riches? If we could all remain modest after earning more, it would be possible for all people to be rich.
lightcraftone

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:59 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
It depends because there are lazy people and hard working people. You are the one who control your life so you need to choose if you want to be rich or to be poor.
lightcraftone

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:37:38 AM

You're the one who takes the hope of the poor.... Cry

Why did you have to tell the truth? You should let people dream
We didn't know how might something in future. lots of people wanna be rich.
Yeah lots of people want to be rich but the thing is if they accept the challenge that they need to work hard for their better future.
lightcraftone

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:43:40 AM

Rich isn't involved with normal person, you have to do things that normal people have no dare to do it to become rich. Rich isn't just want and get. It's a long achievement.
True. Rich know how to control normal people, they control that those normal people stays always to be poor and poorer while rich is getting richer and richer. But it only depends if you will face the challenge that to be a millionaire you need to work hard.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:53:29 AM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.

hello   Smiley
I also think the same thing as you.
everyone wants to be rich, let alone with an instant.
with a rich life we ​​will be able to get whatever we want. and will change a person's life to be better than before
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:57:10 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

If all of us are earning sufficiently then there is no need to luxuriously. All you are taking about is living life luxuriously. The world needs balanced power and market to help everyone equal. Sad to say there is no such thing.

jhoesuahubilla

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:00:29 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Since i grew up in a poor family, i have a dream that someday i can be rich. Bitcoin is my way on how to achieve that dream of being rich. Im starting to maximize my knowledge about bitcoin on how to earn it as well as gain profit to it. I know it may take a long time but it will be worth it.
KSCTeam

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:02:32 AM

Of course we all want to be rich, but what if we are replaced, what do we do to become rich?  Huh Huh Huh
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:43:14 AM

Poverty is not good. No one want to be poor. If everyone be rich,no need to show off and envy any other. Then one priority will be making a difference. Whatever one has passion for as a profession or skill is expected to be invested into and not ignored. Ones reaches will only make the establishment more comfortable and tasty
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:05:25 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
For me if all of us is rich there is no more carpenter, farmer, teachers, engeneers, doctors, and etc. robot can't do all what we do so if all of is rich we will become lazy no more things that can motivate us to do this or to success because all of is already rich but come and think of it, if we are all rich living in this world has a sense if you are without experiencing the hard way of life you will only hurt because love and pain that money can't buy.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:32:30 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
a good question but an unreasonable fantasy. in this world many people do their work because they like it and are their hobby, so even though they get rich they will never stop doing it and every human being has dreams of getting rich and successful. so I think all humans deserve to be rich according to their dreams.

Yes off course every one want to be rich and I also want to be rich and bitcoin is the only hope for me because what I’m doing here I will tell you I’m just buying bitcoin when the price is low and then I start to wait for right time when the price go high then I sell my all bitcoins and take a very good profit from it so my life is changed because of bitcoin.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:41:29 AM

Of course we all want to be rich. The important thing is how do we get wealth. and I think with bitcoin is an easy way to earn wealth. Because bitcoin prices are always changing we can get a chance for more results.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: