Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37763 times)
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:17:58 PM

Bitcoin is slowly falling right now, people now are selling on panic, but i think its normal in any markets. As you can see with a long term chart of bitcoin its really bullish and i think the price will continue to soar high right after the reversal.

What goes up must go down. True for any case, even in other markets. Nothing to be wary of.
That's right. Its the nature characteristics of bitcoin. Its a good news to hear that bitcoin price rises so high. Many investors are glad to this happenings right now. And i believe many of its new adopters today are planning to quit their job and focus here in bitcoin lol. Working in bitcoin is not that hard. And i hope this event will captivate to all the heart of its new members to invest more in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:56:32 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Yes,many people are stop for their current job and focus here in bitcoin,its because bitcoin can give a high profits to us if we focus it.this is a currencies that gives everyone  a potential to increase their capabilities and earn a lots of btc to convert into money.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:41:30 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

I know right many people wants to know the bitcoin , the suddenly increase of bitcoin , become popular on the worldwide , the impact of it many people are in demand , many people are curious just like you said. And many is noticing , but we cant be sure or confidence that it stay on the same price , it can goes up and downs , bitcoin is decentrelized coin.

Why should they stop working really??. How about they just invest here on the bitcoin industry , so many impact of rising of bitcoin , but it's okay , happy, and looking forward.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

Yes,many people are stop for their current job and focus here in bitcoin,its because bitcoin can give a high profits to us if we focus it.this is a currencies that gives everyone  a potential to increase their capabilities and earn a lots of btc to convert into money.

Bitcoin price keeps on increasing. I have friends that plan to just bitcoin after we graduate. Like the people you, my friend’s reason is also because bitcoin can give us high profit than the regular jobs out there. They think that “by this time they are not so focus in bitcoin but they can already earn a big amount of money so what more if they work fulltime for bitcoin? They can easily become rich not just rich but more than”.

Bitcoin price keeps on fluctuating but still its price is high. In the near future for sure it will be more. Many of us in here predict the possible price bitcoin can hit next year and after. In the future I am planning to find a job for the course I take but I will continue bitcoin and maybe my time will be more on bitcoin.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:28:58 AM

It is depend on how do you thing about bitcoin and the values of bitcoin to you. From my point of view, i invest in bitcoin and do bitcoin stuffs to earning money for other plans. Bitcoin is my left handed job. I think people who quit the job or just focus on bitcoin, they are serious in what they do but i dont agree with their idea.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:37:08 AM

yeah maybe its because of bitcoin price continue uprisings
more and more people are getting aware what is bitcoin and what
this can do to our life,other than that is the accessibility the reliability
and the functionality of bitcoin to give the user best benefits they can
have in terms of transactionand securities
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:07:29 AM

I know right many people wants to know the bitcoin , the suddenly increase of bitcoin , become popular on the worldwide , the impact of it many people are in demand , many people are curious just like you said. And many is noticing , but we cant be sure or confidence that it stay on the same price , it can goes up and downs , bitcoin is decentrelized coin.

Why should they stop working really??. How about they just invest here on the bitcoin industry , so many impact of rising of bitcoin , but it's okay , happy, and looking forward.
Everything within limits is good but even if the right thing is in excess, it turns into poison and same is the case of greed. When this greed is within limits, it becomes your motivation.

It helps you to work hard and move forward whereas when it is in excess, as you said it turns you blind which is extremely harmful for your survival. Greed is obviously a sin because it makes you complete blank regarding right and wrong.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:11:24 AM

Because no one know that bitcoins will explode just like this big so no one expect that this will be like this profitable so no one gets involve with this yet. Not unlike those businessmen who started to use this and started to invest in this thay makes bitcoins more expensive like for know they are reaching $12k and still growing. And with that a lot of people are starting to involve their self because everybody wants to gain money with just doing small thing.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:02:56 AM

Precisely bitcoins keeps the momentum to surge up because it always indulge many investors to dig in it, due to high profit for just a short span of time investing. We all know also that bitcoins started from humble beginnings and it proves the rapid growth at present.
One good reason is that the supply is less and the demand is high.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:25:10 AM

The price of bitcoin is appreciating in value day by day. If you wanna make some green buck this is the way to do it.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:51:49 AM

for now, bitcoin prices really hit a high price. I do not even think that this year the bitcoin price really gets really high compared to last year's growth. this will probably continue to grow

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:39:38 AM

Price of bitcoin is growing fast. More and more people are investing in cryptocurrencies. It seems that further large increases are very possible.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:42:11 AM

The price of the bitcoin is rapidly increasing. I think the main reason why the price of the bitcoin is increasing is because of the new investors that are investing their money to the cryptocurrency world.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:41:04 AM

Well, of course high price of bitcoin today are become big inpact to society especially to those who already encountered those benefits and great deals with bitcoin. There are many examples of people already make big improvements in their financial aspects because of the help of bitcoin in their lives. Bitcoin really helps people to be in our house with their family and quit job but they are still have money.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

Well i think if all of us will use bitcoin someday this can be one of the reason for bitcoin prices to rise higher than today. As of today there are many user giving their best to improve financial income using bitcoin some is quitting thier job to full time bitcoin.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:10:41 AM

Well i think if all of us will use bitcoin someday this can be one of the reason for bitcoin prices to rise higher than today. As of today there are many user giving their best to improve financial income using bitcoin some is quitting thier job to full time bitcoin.
yes the price of bitcoin is rising and that is much better for bitcoin users and for  those who have no more job, bitcoin is a good job for their because bitcoin price is going to high and it will more high for those who want to save bitcoin for future and want to invest in bitcoin forum it will make big profit .
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:14:08 AM

this is normal and it becomes normal if bitcoin becomes very expensive, because it is as rare as it is and the harder it gets, it will cost a lot, it is like bitcoin which is more expensive because of the very high demand and the difficulty of getting bitcoin.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:36:56 AM

this is normal and it becomes normal if bitcoin becomes very expensive, because it is as rare as it is and the harder it gets, it will cost a lot, it is like bitcoin which is more expensive because of the very high demand and the difficulty of getting bitcoin.
Just like what happened to stocks and forex, before there were just few people who played inside, nobody cares about that business. They assumed that it's only for big businesses and rich people to invest with that type of industry. But look at it now,  lots of small players and investors are gaining real money after they learned the basic and started to trade. So, the more people becoming interested, the higher the value will be. It's just supply and demand.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:55:36 AM

The price of the bitcoin is rapidly increasing. I think the main reason why the price of the bitcoin is increasing is because of the new investors that are investing their money to the cryptocurrency world.

That is obvious man since the price are all depending on what we call the "law of demand and supply". Since the popularity of bitcoin and other crypto currency are starting, a lot of people are trying to make their own place here and starting to put their money on risks. But the price is not only increasing since a lot of new investors are investing their money but also because that is another chance for some of the current bitcoin holders to buy another amount of bitcoin to be holded. That is mostly other holders do, the price dumps, they buy again.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:56:37 AM

People who are unemployed have finally saw bitcoin as a source of income some people are now willing to leave their low pay rate and 8 hours of work depending on the OT/Overtime. Due to the price pump people now engaging the world of crypto curency and finding services that will help them earn bitcoin. I guess they're tired of they're real job as they can't manage their own time to work and all the efforts being wasted still their not earning enough. So they're trying so hard to learn bitcoin and wants to make a living with an online job.

Where did you get that from? Creative but probably untrue. Freelancing has been increasingly popular regardless of BTC's recent growth. By your logic people are just doing extra work to earn some extra income. If so what makes them choose BTC over being paid in straight FIAT since that's really what they're after. BTC is extremely volatile. It can rise one day and fall a lot the next. Why would anyone leave a stable job to be paid solely in BTC? That's a huge risk and not one many people would take. Sorry but your post just doesn't make sense.

As of now the price of bitcoin decrease to 14000 dollars . I hope the price will back again at $18000 last week. But even the price of bitcoin down it is good to us because they have chance to buy more bitcoin and make profit, many people are stop for their current job and focus here in bitcoin its because bitcoin can give a high profits to us if we focus it.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: