Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37765 times)
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Bitcoins prices are rising if people will keep on holding their coins because the market is always affected by different news that are being advertised and that is the reason why the market is volatile because no one can really predict when will be the price is going to pump or dump its values.

I think it is going down just because it is an economy rule. Bitcoin is going for segWit. Which will keep the transaction speed very rapid. So keep calm and believe in a bitcoin it will pump up again after August. Because there are some implementation which is being on by bitcoin. So it is the right time to buy more bitcoin to become a rich after August and wait for that party of being rich after july or August.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rizqillah

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

In my opinion it does not affect the price increase because the price increase occurs due to market demand so that many who do exchange there.
If it happens someone who leaves his job to focus on the bitcoin is simply called the increase in the number of bitcoin users instead of the price increase.

agree mate, I leave my job to focus bitcoin. because it was giving me alot benefit.
gadjene143

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

it is possible that people are tempted by bitcoin price fluctuations, the more demand will cause more demand, while the number is limited to only 21 million.
so the price will definitely go up.
I think bitcoin as of now is rising high it's because the profitable but it depends the situation of trending the market so bitcoin is opportunity to work hard so that we achieve , also help our financial needs.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Yes so many people had asked me a bout bitcoin and want to try to invest in bitcoin, they interested to invest in bitcoin because the value is keep on rising,Bitcoin is the  best source of income as of now and i believe that bitcoin will become one of the best in demand part time job in the internet after a few years because just like in signature campaign, they can do it and also earn money by just posting their thoughts in different topics and have a great amount of salary from their campaigns.
It seems to me that this is only today there is such an opportunity, because after a while the situation will completely change and not only at the bitcointalk forum. But nevertheless, even the complete decline of the market, also strongly influences the development of the crypto currency and the popularity in the society.
but currently approaching mid-year, and many predict that bitcoin will increase price from mid-year. then the current may be is the last decline of btc before going up high. and I'm sure it's   expected all bitcoiner
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

Not only Bitcoin, many other coins like ETH, LTC, DOGE, etc. But people just want to learn Bitcoin. I think a lot of mistakes in mentioning though many coin types.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

Maybe that includes one proof that bitcoin has a good prospect when used in investing so that person wants to feel the results of the online world instead of continuing to work real

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Some people are interested and join Bitcoin because of the very high Bitcoin price. But when the price of Bitcoin down drastically there must be a lot of that translate it. As it is today, the price of Bitcoin has actually dropped many times and many say it is very difficult to achieve a high price again.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

Happy to know that this time bitcoin increase on it's value. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was eager to see the price will increase. Just believe in bitcoin and have faith. My the price of bitcoin this time is not so high but we will see.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

many people are interested in bitcoin because of the price, but I think bitcoin is good to be a side job, too risky to make bitcoin as the main job, for me bitcoin for long term investment

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin prices are not really high at the moment. To say that this market is rising, I think we have to wait patiently until May to see if it will increase to what price. I think that in May, bitcoin prices will rise dramatically.

Nah i do not think so that markets will rising so fast after correction started , before corrections waves was from 50 days and up to 210 days i think this global correction will be about 150-200 day . so from janyary to september like that.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

Well, as of the moment it is a good sign for bitcoin in terms of value. But I believe things can get better after a month..
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

Well, as of the moment it is a good sign for bitcoin in terms of value. But I believe things can get better after a month..
I have the same opinion with you. In my opinion, the peak of the market wave will fall in May. So this is a good time for you to invest and get high returns. At present bitcoin prices are very low.
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

I agree that bitcoin price is low now compared to last december. But in a lot of newcomers eyes bitcoin is way too expensive so they are interested in other cryptos like ripple (d'oh).
They argue that its price would be lower than bitcoin's, but if you look at the market capitalization you see that it is a very expensive alternative.
In my opinion Bitcoin is still pretty cheap to what it can raise (severel 100k's and more), so go and grab some.
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

Many country people now want to know about bitcoin.they want accept bitcoin easily if Bitcoin prices rise high if people gonna embraced it.so acknowledge If users used it in their daily living yes bitcoin may rich very high.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

it raised high according to demand. but it is also a truth that mining cost of bitcoin is pretty high. miners spend about 6k usd to mine 1 bitcoin. and the price of bitcoin is around 7k usd. i think these levels are very critical for the future of bitcoin.
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

I think this is the effect of rising bitcoin prices to a very high price of just tens of millions of rupiah Now rival hundreds of millions of dollars so It is natural that many people are tempted to bitcoin this and many also have proven to be rich by investing in this bitcoin
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

The price of Bitcoin today is low if it will be compared to the price of bitcoin last 2017 year end. It is totally a dump price but many are saying that bitcoin is like a rocket, it's price will eventually boost up specially in the year end.

You are right, today bitcoin price is low. Don't worry, Bitcoin price will be increasing after few month. Be patience. Now, the time to buy Bitcoin. You can buy Bitcoin and hold it. If you do it, you must get enough money from it after few month. I also do it. It's the best option this time.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

The price of Bitcoin today is low if it will be compared to the price of bitcoin last 2017 year end. It is totally a dump price but many are saying that bitcoin is like a rocket, it's price will eventually boost up specially in the year end.

You are right, today bitcoin price is low. Don't worry, Bitcoin price will be increasing after few month. Be patience. Now, the time to buy Bitcoin. You can buy Bitcoin and hold it. If you do it, you must get enough money from it after few month. I also do it. It's the best option this time.

Do not recommend to anyone to buy or to sell now , because after people could tell that you are bad predictor and they lost money with your recommendation.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

For me, yes it has an impact on rising bitcoin’s prices because if the community of bitcoin grows many people will notice bitcoin and will be willing to invest in bitcoin. We all know that when that demand for some stuff increases the price will also increase. But if you want to quit your job just to focus on bitcoin think wisely because bitcoin’s value is fluctuating too much that in the end, you will sorrow why you left your job.  Smiley
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

Those that has a fort signt on the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency has to abandoned their white color jobs for freedom that cryptocurrency will give in years to come. The asset (bitcoin) price keep increasing and people even just need to buy bitcoin and wait for the price to increase and sell for huge profits.  Many people are making great profit from afflicted marketing on cryptocurrency alone and bitcoin price will keep on increasing.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: