Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54023 times)
malika

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:09:51 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

Most probably they are investing in bitcoin as well. They all have the money and power to do it because of their billions of dollars in their possession.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:45:59 PM

i am now join in your campaign already wear the appropriate signature code thanks .
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:00:44 PM

There is no way billionaires would not have invested in bitcoin they might not do that in their corporate capacity using the names of their firms but in their personal capacity, I am sure some would have been involved. While some have have come out to openly support bitcoin some are still waiting and observing how it goes. Aside that, its also a further testimony to the fact that bigbag holders manipulate the price to their advantage which is not for cheap holders.
There is a lot of reason for them to get into Bitcoin. First we all know that price of bitcoin or the value of Bitcoin in the market is costly for us so people with the capacity to deal or to buy bitcoin could open or can start an investment in terms of bitcoin. And when they do not need a money on transaction they could also deal with long term investments that they could used for them to earn.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

who's that person that don't like making profit...Investing in bitcoin has been veryprofitable..i have heard rich people secretly investing into bitcoin...so yes billionaires invest into BTC.
Exactly! Who would like to tell others that from where are they making money. Rich invests in Bitcoin but never tells others in order to protect their investment. They are not that dumb to understand which investment is good and which investment is melon. And from what I have seen Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are performing better than stock market in giving profitable returns.
I agree with you, people often not disclose their sources of income because they fear that telling others might cause difficulties for them to earn good money since the competition will be increased further. I believe that billionaires are the whales of the crypto market and they do make big investments in this market.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:28:12 AM

The courage to take the risk of being the key to success, nothing safe, all risky, but people who dare to take risks then they will be successful and rich in the future. No doubt again that bitcoin made many people as new rich and billionaires.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:58:57 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
It is possible. Billionaires are aware to the bitcoin because it is money. Billionaires are aware in any related with money with a high income. Billionaires are also investing their money to the bitcoin. I think they are the whales in the ceyptocurrency.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:11:05 AM

I think billionaires reached their positions because they are not afraid of investing, one more thing is they are well aware of what is happening around them and in the world market, so I believe most of them, if not all, have already invested in bitcoin and atlcoins maybe way back at year 2010.

SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:12:14 AM

Billionaires tend to be risk takers so i guess a lot of them may have put money on cryptocurrency
Pretty in few more years bitcoin will be well known and I'm afraid may take over this cryptocurrencies.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:44:10 AM

its a good opportunity for for millionaire and billionaire to invest their capital in such a large market accepteble currency for future profits.
2nd way to invest in bitcoin is also good because from this they show a way to others that how were they become billionaire.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:19:49 AM

its a good opportunity for for millionaire and billionaire to invest their capital in such a large market accepteble currency for future profits.
2nd way to invest in bitcoin is also good because from this they show a way to others that how were they become billionaire.

If I become a billionaire because of trading in forex or investments, then I will go into bitcoin investment or trading as well. Because I've been successful in forex, so more likely my experience will tell me that its possible that I can get huge profit if I dig my hand into crypto. But if I become a billionaire because I just inherit it to my parents then I doubt I will go into it.

However, you don't need to be a billionaire to be able to see that bitcoin is a good investment. Its not rocket science, that's why even casuals or middle american are into bitcoin now. Very easy to profit, you will just put you investment into it. Just buy and store in somewhere safe and in few years time you will see your investment grows.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
YGM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:44:42 AM

Yes, for billionaires it is easy to invest in bitcoin and it is also a good opportunity to them as they have good analysis skills of trades and market. They can double their money through it.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:10:30 AM

I think billionaires reached their positions because they are not afraid of investing, one more thing is they are well aware of what is happening around them and in the world market, so I believe most of them, if not all, have already invested in bitcoin and atlcoins maybe way back at year 2010.
There are some billionarie's who invest in bitcoin, even the people loughed at the billionarie because of investing in bitcoin. But now the loughing people only can see the billionarie's success. You are right about investor That do not put all of their capital in bitcoin but they divide it into some kind of different cryptocurrency. One billionarie who invest in bitcoin is Mike Novogratz, he invest 10% of his money in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and etherium is the best cryptocurrency for invest our money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:42:13 AM

There are some billionarie's who invest in bitcoin, even the people loughed at the billionarie because of investing in bitcoin. But now the loughing people only can see the billionarie's success. You are right about investor That do not put all of their capital in bitcoin but they divide it into some kind of different cryptocurrency. One billionarie who invest in bitcoin is Mike Novogratz, he invest 10% of his money in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and etherium is the best cryptocurrency for invest our money.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is one of the best investment so far and i believe that if you will put your money into cryptocurrencies and do diversification then you will have a great retirement fund in the future. Even they are volatile, they are still good for long term and they can easily give you profit if you will let that coins stay for long term.
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:47:07 AM

Why shouldn't they?

Billionairs and Millionairs need to know how to handle money otherwise they would not have become that rich. So i guess there are many many people out there investing a short amount of money, which probably still is a huge amount for us, into cryptos to make their money grow on trees.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:04:49 PM

I am not sure if they really are one of the investors, but the chances that they are here was very high. I am pretty sure they knew how to handle their funds exactly and their financial stability within their reach, so i guess they wouldn't be contented by just any single income and they would try to find other kinds of games or investments.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

I am not sure if they really are one of the investors, but the chances that they are here was very high. I am pretty sure they knew how to handle their funds exactly and their financial stability within their reach, so i guess they wouldn't be contented by just any single income and they would try to find other kinds of games or investments.

There you go http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/20/investing/mike-novogratz-bets-big-on-bitcoin-ether-blockchain/index.html

Billionaire investor Mike Novogratz is betting big on digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ether.

"Ten percent of my net worth is in this space," Novogratz said at a forum held at the Harvard Business School Club of New York Wednesday. He declined to say exactly how wealthy he is, but he's a former hedge fund manager at Fortress Investment Group and a Goldman Sachs partner who made the Forbes billionaire list in 2008.

It's the "best investment of my life," Novogratz said.
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:36:14 PM

I think that the younger generation of billionaires invests in crypto-currencies because they are more friendly with all modern technologies than the older generation.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:54:31 PM

Billionaires may have been investing in BTC. It is possible that the whales we sometimes see are one of them. Also BTC is a legit investment that have really great potential. Legalities also are available to this investment.
Maybe yes. Maybe also the person they called the whales that earns 5000 btc is one of them. Theyre still investing here in btc because they know that its legit. But maybe also some billionaires not invedting here. Because they have their own way of earning so thats the reason.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

Billionaires have this something in them that works like a radar which leads them to wealth and good investments, so I think they already know about bitcoin way before most of us did. I alsomthink that the quick rise of bitcoin is because mostnof these billionares had already invested in bitcoin and some other alcoins aswell.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:07:29 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is one of the best investment so far and i believe that if you will put your money into cryptocurrencies and do diversification then you will have a great retirement fund in the future. Even they are volatile, they are still good for long term and they can easily give you profit if you will let that coins stay for long term.

Ya true.Bitcoin is the best place to inverse your money. Many are became millionaire or billionaire by investing in bitcoin. Some of them by the crypto currency. Since all the altcoin is the better one to inverse your money.But bitcoin is the best one among. You have act wisely to get profit in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: