Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3125 times)
newinquiry

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

This figure is very less because many Merchants is accepting bitcoin in US also in worldwide is much more. if i am talk about my country India then my many friends is accepting bitcoin as a payment. and if we are not with bitcoin and blockchain technology then definitely we left behind.because people wanna spend their bitcoins for goods and services not only depend on trading on exchanges.   
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Bitcoin is not just another business. It's about brand new technology and concept and I would also say about different state of mind when it comes to finances.
It will never become mainstream and conventional and will always represent some kind of alternative. It's an investment type, currency, asset, payment method. That is much more tha just another business.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

yes exactly .. we invest there and we get a profit and sure we can consider it as a business. It is a good one among other businesses too  Cool
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

Yeah, I also share the same view with you if bitcoin is the same as business. As a business, bitcoin offers services and benefits. Bitcoin offers easy transactions with cheap, safe, and fast. Indeed to survive in the crypto currency, we must have a smart strategy and deep knowledge. If we do not have a smart strategy then we can take the wrong chance and risk losing. The knowledge we need that we are not affected by issues that are largely misleading.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

yes exactly .. we invest there and we get a profit and sure we can consider it as a business. It is a good one among other businesses too  Cool
Absolutely bitcoin is just like other types of businesses, but the difference is that bitcoin is little bit different from others like bitcoin is a profitable job and takes less time than the others and more people are investing in bitcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

for me bitcoin does not look like another business because bitcoin is an online bussiness or online job it pays to investors of big companies. not like the carenderia business you need to do better to earn a great deal.
Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

BITCOIN can be a business in the process of Buy  and Sell.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

This is what the bitcoin family will be willing to hear and cherish. If we have more companies or individuals making use of bitcoin as a means of payment and other transaction settlement will further increase the value.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

Indeed this bitcoin concurrently functions as currency and also business. As a business tool, bitcoin is unceasingly offering ease and innovation in helping its users to make easy, cheap, fast, and secure financial transactions. I am sure if bitcoin continues to innovate as requested by the public then bitcoin can really be a currency that will certainly be accepted by the wider community. Indeed bitcoin as well as business as it continues to grow tirelessly make improvements and innovations.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

Not all investors are cowardly, maybe this is a new investor who knows about cryptocurrency which is currently crypto is bad situation. But I'm sure this situation will be gone.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

I believe that the direction of cryptocurrency is a separate industry that helps people of different directions to find themselves in this business. Someone is a marketer, someone is a programmer, someone is a seller who uses cryptocurrencies for payments. It is important that every participant of this ecosystem has found himself.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

trading is already a shape of commercial enterprise.Bitcoin includes trading from fiat cash or altcoins for income.So I trustthat we are already making bitcoin a form of enterprise aside from being a kind of an investment which may be used additionally as medium of exchange for payment and commercial enterprise transactions.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

Bitcoin is still young yet performing very well on the market. Remember, as the years go by, there will be more developments integrated into the Bitcoin Blockchain offering the merchants a better Bitcoin service. Bitcoin is more than just another business.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:12:53 AM

It is only an open door which is allowing to the individuals who have a confidence in this system.It is simply an issue of time that bitcoin will have enough clients so the cost will be settled and afterward there will be no business left in it.The points of interest will stay there however the proportion of the benefit will go to extremely insignificant simply like other fiat monetary standards right now.We still must be shrewd to oversee accounts the manner in which we generally to break down the dangers in a business. We will never know the eventual fate of crypto.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

What I enjoy today is incredible to change lives, and I can use it as an additional business capital and I also invest some BTC to get long term funds. I think it's like an online business, but the difference is only with various forms and exchange rates it will make it easier for Bitcoin users...
Yes i agree, Bitcoin is a kind of online business because considering the fact that we earn money from here and at the same time we invested money for this. Since business requires some form of investment and that's what I'm doing with bitcoin, I invest money and gain profit income.
Bitcoin will always be as it is today. used for many things. such as business, investment, currency, payment methods and so on.
bitcoin function will not change. after all the bitcoin function will always be different. depends on the user himself right
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:42 AM

As an investment Bitcoin is already a business because it generates or losses income upon investing. There are many investors who can attest with the profitability they had experienced in investing bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is a good type of business but with high downfall as well. 

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:37:44 AM

Well, I think bitcoin can also another kind of business because through the bitcoin we can earn from it and bitcoin is more useful than other currency, through this they earn money and some people have no other job because they want to make it as fulltime business.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:55:42 AM

Actually it is already a business for me in my own understanding because there are lots of investors of bitcoin and traders in the market, they have got to a millionnaire in because of gaining profit at bitcoins.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:11:31 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
According to recent studies, only two percent of all individuals with crypto currency hold bitcoin. And 75 percent of Americans consider bitcoin a risky investment. This shows the general picture of US citizens' distrust of bitcoins, which is caused by the propaganda of certain state structures and banks. Therefore, it is unlikely that in the near future in the US bitcoin will be widely used in trade.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

As an investment Bitcoin is already a business because it generates or losses income upon investing. There are many investors who can attest with the profitability they had experienced in investing bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is a good type of business but with high downfall as well. 
You are right. With the funds invested in trading/mining / ico, we try to develop these funds, it is one form of business. Coupled with market analysis capabilities, the opportunity to get profits can be faster and bigger.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: