Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest only in bitcoin?  (Read 2169 times)
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

I think you should diversify your portfolio better, you can invest a bit in BTC, a little on ETH, and NEO. That's the way to reduce your risk. Although the price of other atlcoins depends on the price of the BTC, the rate of increase and decrease of each altcoin is different, so holding more coins will reduce the serious downturn of the BTC.

cemburu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

I think you should invest it in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is more promising than other coins.
In investing you should learn a lot of strategies because a smart strategy will affect your profits in the future.
And the rest of the bitcoin investment you can spend with altcoin.
I think these 2 coins have a good coin reputation.
Good luck  Smiley Smiley Smiley
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

It's depend on your plan. If you plan to do Long-term invest you should choose coins that have been famous like BTC, ETH, and the other. But if you plan to do short-term invest you should choose some new coin but you must be careful and choose wisely.
investing in the long term would require more patience. to coin a bit of Bitcoin is hard to predict, especially if investing in new altcoin and not yet clear with the market volume, I think it would be more risk

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

The most important factor in determining which crypt money / money we will invest in is the amount of time we plan to invest. Current levels are very suitable for getting Bitcoin. But the strong rival Ethereum and so on. altcoins can also be evaluated. If your patience is high enough, you may need to buy a bitcoin and forget your investment for a year. Whatever it is, it may be better to invest in an amount that you will not feel sorry for when you lose.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

Clever investor always diversify his portfolio. Investing in just one crypto-currency carries with it both huge risks and a small chance to get a huge profit in case of its growth.

maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Investing in soyl asset has always been a mistake for any investor. The strategy always requires diversification
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

For those who invest in small amounts, high transfer fees in Bitcoin may be a problem. It may be more beneficial to switch to Bitcoine as you start to invest with more altcoins and as gains increase.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

of course not, you can invest in any coin other than bitcoin which according to your estimate the coin has a good future. besides bitcoin there are still many types of crypto currency which has good price and fluctuation quality
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

I think that is the preference and choice of people, but to invest in bitcoin you have to find out about it to spread the risk to you. Bitcoin is really good for your long term investment and safe, Bitcoin will thrive in the future, I hope it will recover and reach $ 20,000 by the end of 2018.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

This is your opinion and choice. But I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin because the price is going down, bitcoin is really good for long term investment and stable if you know the time to buy and sell. I hope the bitcoin will soon recover, thrive in the future and widespread.

nxtcoin50888

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

A friend asked if bitcoin would go double as nasdaq did. Group of Lord answer: double bottom and a bull market in a bear market to guess guess double top accuracy is low, because the bottom of a bear market and bull market cap is only one, don't go to predict, but to follow the market see instead. ​​

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

This is an option. Investing in one coin is less edeal. There must be other options as a companion. Now I choose bitcoin as a long term investment. With the hope that in the future bitcoin price can rise again as before. While other option is ETH.
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

I would'nt recommend you to only ivest into Bitcoin. There are a lot of other good projects out there that will grow up in the future. Maybe Ethereum will be the new Bitcoin of the future!  Grin Cheesy
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

bitcoin have a very good chance to go higher as the time goes by, doing long term investment with it is a good one, but if you want to do short term investments, it is better to invest in new cryptos.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you

Investing only in Bitcoin is a good idea but I suggest you to split your investments like 50% into Bitcoin, 25% into Ethereum and remaining 25% into NEO or Ripple. Splitting your investment is safe and can yield profit if one goes down the other may help you. If you like Bitcoin, then invest all the amount in it and it is your wish to do that.
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

I think this is the choice of people, but bitcoin is really good for you long term investment and stability. Now that bitcoin is decreasing, this is good for you to own it, bitcoin will soon recover and thrive in the future, I hope it will recover and reach $ 25,000 by the end of 2018.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

I think this is the choice of people, but bitcoin is really good for you long term investment and stability. Now that bitcoin is decreasing, this is good for you to own it, bitcoin will soon recover and thrive in the future, I hope it will recover and reach $ 25,000 by the end of 2018.

Investing in bitcoin is the great choice right now. Lot of people now ready to invest in bitcoin. Because they can earn benefit earlier and more than other investments. Many people are now hold the bitcoin for long time to earn more profit. As of now the price is low but in future it becomes more and more than our expectation. So just invest in bitcoin and hold the coin for future to get more profit than you invest in bitcoin.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you

It would be better if you invest $1000 of the money you have on bitcoin and rest on other alts such as Ethereum, Litecoin.
Ethereum, considering its stats seem to be a promising investment. The coin, since its origin has grown up by 1100% and has also gained acceptance by big companies  like Microsoft.
Similarly, Litecoin with its blockchain of 2.5 minutes, leads to speedy transactions and hence has a lot of potential. Since its adoption by coinbase, the coin's markrt price has shoot up. Hence, it would be good to invest in the coin.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

Bitcoin is not the only option we can invest. For this field, if you know how to invest, there are lots of pennies that can make you profitable. If you only invest in bitcoin I find it not very feasible.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

I am also a beginner here, but from what I learned from cryptocurrency here. Not just bitcoin that can be used as an investment. You should learn to know altcoin-altcoin which has good potential for the future besides bitcoin. Such as Etherum, Ripple, BCH, Litecoin. The coins, in my opinion, have a good quality and potential for the future and very suitable to be invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: