Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest only in bitcoin?  (Read 2169 times)
tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

Invest also in other cryptos like ETH, NEO, Ripple and some other coin that are on the market's top list, having more coins on your wallet means more chances of having big things on return.
v0nyu

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

the proveb said "DON’T PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BAS­KET"
you're better to devide your capital into some coins.
for example you put in longterm coins like btc,eth, neo,etc. and shorterm coins like new coin after ico.

polaman

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:26:36 AM

I think bitcoin is more profitable,and i think bitcoin is easier to predict than altcoin, if you want to try investing in altcoin search coin that prospect is good for the future

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

I think it's better to divide the investment is a good thing so it will be profitable if all that is owned is able to grow. but when in an unstable condition, it would be better to choose altcoin as a shortcut

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:12:38 AM

Bitcoin is consider stable coin. Sure you must.
Put small percent in altcoins

kulakvlad

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

The simplest strategy. If absolutely no time, then you can choose this strategy, it's better than not investing.

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you
Previously, everyone did it because there was no alternative. And what we see now, the variety of coins and the market is already oversaturated and it is possible to find a coin that is better in characteristics and efficiency than bitcoin, and it is asked why there is so much money to spend if there is a good substitute at a low price.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

Investing on bitcoin is a wise choice. But spread your investments on other alt coins too. Do your own research, search for coins that are going to prevail in the future. Invest on those coins. Spreading out your investment, lowers the risk of suffering huge loss. Smiley
I agree, do not just invest in one crypto asset only. because if we spread our investment on many coins, and when one coin loses then there is one coin or some more reliable coin and it keeps us from losing Grin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Apiapik

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

Of course not. Many coin circulating in the world of crypto. many alternatives as option.bitcoin remain as the main choice. While other coin as a companion.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you
for now my advice, if $ 3000 would be better if investing bitcoin. you will get enough bitcoin if bitcoin prices continue to soar, and will bring huge profits. if bitcoin prices rise again

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

Hello,

Thank you

No doubt that bitcoin has its unique potentials and benefits. If you plan for a long term investment then you can go ahead and invest
half in bitcoin and half in ethereum, because righ now
ethereum hodl the second place in the cryptocoins. So never always invest and trust in single coin. If you want to investment for short term then go for NEO. whereas long term investment will gain a huge profits if you have patience.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

There is one important theory in the finance that " Never put all your eggs in one Basket". SO, I suggest you must invest in Bitcoin but apart from this you should invest in more crypto like the most emerging one now is the Ethereum, Litecoin and don't forget about the Dogecoin also. 
deklitt

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

Hello,

Thank you

I think in this case you certainly need to do some research before investing either in bitcoin or altcoin, but I suggest if your investment for the long term may be very right bitcoin to be your investment destination, while altcoin can be made in short term investments. because value of altcoin is very volatile.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

If you have a lot of capital then bitcoin is worth the money you invest, because investing in bitcoins is very safe and Bitcoin is really promising and it will certainly grow in the future, and This strategy will be fruitful for you to get higher profits.

It's hard to say invest in bitcoin is very safe, I don't agree with that. The price bitcoin is very affected by some rumors and speculation that can make goes up with drastically and goes down with drastically. And which make me worried is when you buy bitcoin and afterwards the price goes down with drastically and you take into one's head to sell your bitcoin, and make you lose your money. End up investment in cryptocurrency is not safe for everyone, you should know and learn more first it will safe for you. And for choose investment place it will good for choose 2 or more investment place, just not one.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

If you want investment for very long term the answear is yes only in bitcoin but if you want to invest for middle term like 1 year or only 6 month you can try to invest in some legit ico like repux and essentia and auctus. Or if you affraid you can search another existing coin which have been dump but the project still running or in development like sonm, dent...sometimes it will gives you very good return in the middle term or even short term.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

As Ricky Schroder says: "I think one of the things that saved me was that I never put all my eggs in one basket". Then do not just focus to put all the money you have on just one thing. It would be better to split your money. I think investing in bitcoin is the main one but also reserves to invest in altcoins like ethereum, litecoin and ripple.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

As Ricky Schroder says: "I think one of the things that saved me was that I never put all my eggs in one basket". Then do not just focus to put all the money you have on just one thing. It would be better to split your money. I think investing in bitcoin is the main one but also reserves to invest in altcoins like ethereum, litecoin and ripple.

If you planning to invest and longterm way i suggest you bitcoin is the good for investment because bitcoin now is normal pricing but we know in the coming years will expensive so that if you have a patient you have a chance become rich if you choose a bitcoin.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

Of course not! I think investing only in bitcoin is stupid! Must play at least two currencies! By this you will protect yourself from total collapse!

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Investing only in bitcoin is not good Idea yes we know that bitcoin have possible to become low the price and if you invest only to bitcoin you lose your capital for sure. Better if you have invest to bitcoin you have invest also to the altcoins because even the bitcoin decrease they are affected yes but it is only little and you can get more profit to altcoin.
vasilvas15

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

Investments should be divided into different instruments, including the crypto currency. Only in one type of investment, you can lead to a collapse, or nothing will get. You can never guess on exact success, it's like a lottery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: