Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest only in bitcoin?  (Read 2169 times)
Grossmeister

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

Bitcoin is the top crypto  and the most well-known name. Therefore, having a good part of portfolio in bitcoin is important.
Thereafter, invest in other top  altcoins and invest only small in high-risk ones.
Ie, do you think that the main part of all means should be kept exactly in Bitcoin Huh And you can find out ?? WHY??? Because of its popularity?

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

If I were you I would not invest all my money in one coin. For me it is better to hold different coins. i personally prefer to hold two kind of coins; long and short term. Bitcoin is the top for sure but I also have 8 different coins too. And all of them are promising for me.

UneducatedChild

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

If you put all your eggs in one basket you have the possibility of losing everything in one swing, however bitcoin is a decent one branch investment. Anyways with sums of money below 10 -15k I believe altcoins are more suitable and profitable
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

I think thats bullshit. It can be %40 thats okay but if u want to earn money dont invest only bitcoin. Traders trade only to increase the amount of bitcoin in their hands but they have too many altcoins also.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

Well i don't believe that Bitcoin is the good crypto currency for one to invest and make a very good return on his or her investment but there are several other altcoins for which one can invest his capital and make huge profit on your investment.
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you
I recommend you do not invest in cryptocurrecnies until you will understant in what way you can earn money. Find you strategy how investing your time and money in cryptoworld. In other way you will lose your money
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

If you were to invest in Bitcoin at the time of your post, then you have a significant profit from holding this crypto. But from my point of view, do not put all the money invested in only 1 crypto, so divide the investment to at least 3 cryptos to be able to support each other. That is my investment experience!

DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

If you have time for exenging bitcoin in ethreum or other altcoins, you can invest in different altcoins and monitoring market. If you havent got time- you can invest only in bitcoin
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you

In such a case it is better to invest in a number of coins. Choose 10 coins for the long term and 3 \ 10 will definitely grow in value and the investment will be justified. I recommend a good project to study https://goo.gl/ENu9CL
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

Hello,

Thank you

In such a case it is better to invest in a number of coins. Choose 10 coins for the long term and 3 \ 10 will definitely grow in value and the investment will be justified. I recommend a good project to study https://goo.gl/ENu9CL
Just always know the project and make it sure that you will find usage in the future, investment will grow if you support and hold not only bitcoin but also those quality alts where development keeps ongoing and progress to success is always present, better to understand everything then you will be good to go.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

with the price of bitcoin now, it is better for you to look for much cheaper and bullish cryptos in the market and divide your investment to 2 or 3 rather than investing it all in bitcoin. you can try to invest in omg, or appcoin, both got a good developers and team with much cheaper price than btc but will surely give you 10x before the year end because of its roadmaps.
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

Currently, I think and hope we are in a great bubble, and thus all price will soon deprecate at some moment or another. So for me, invest in nothing.

I wouldn’t invest all money in one cryptocurrency only, there are many different coins and tokens with a nice future and big perspectives. I’d invest in BTC, and also ETH, ETC, LTC, maybe ADA (this one seem to have quite a high potential and it’s cheap), XMR… so many choices.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

If you were to invest in Bitcoin at the time of your post, then you have a significant profit from holding this crypto. But from my point of view, do not put all the money invested in only 1 crypto, so divide the investment to at least 3 cryptos to be able to support each other. That is my investment experience!
Many people have said that eggs should not be placed in the same basket. The risk of capital loss is very high. You have chosen to invest in 3 altcoin that seems to be perfect, but you will hardly be able to earn high profits. Because maybe one of the 3 altcoin you invest will have a discount altcoin, and they compensate for the remaining altcoin. Investing is always a risk that is inevitable.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

if the intended invest here is trading, I agree. because the price of bitcoin (BTC) has a very rapid fluctuation and has a considerable interval between the highest price and the lowest price. this is very suitable for trading, because it will be quick to profit from the price difference.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

I think it's more preferable to keep most of my investment in bitcoin and the rest to be divided into different altcos. After all, this is how for me it will be the right decision
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

It is good to invest not only in one coin. Bitcoin has the largest price fluctuations. Besides Bitcoin is worth investing in a good altcoins. Dividing funds between different coins can increase the chances of a good profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

I would suggest to have both, bitcoin and altcoin. You can invest have on bitcoin and invest the other half on altcoin. Investing on bitcoin will give you a huge boost on your portfolio, it’s just a matter of time bitcoin will rise again. As for altcoins better do some researching before buying any altcoins, choose the ones with potential in the future. I hold Eth, OMG and NEO for my altcoins, you can try these or you can choose your own investment.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

This strategy is good only for beginners. I think that for experienced members of the bitcoin community this strategy seems very boring. They prefer invest in altcoins and ICO.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

Any experienced investor will say that keeping all your finances in one coin is at least silly. The portfolio should have a minimum of 5 coins.

allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

This thread is from june 2017 when bitcoin was around $2500. If OP had invested in just bitcoin he would have done a good investment by tripple his money with today's price or 8x his initial investment if he had sold when bitcoin was all time high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: