Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest only in bitcoin?  (Read 2169 times)
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

investing everything in one coin is not the best idea. I think it will be better to invest 50% in Bitcoin, and the rest in any other alternative coins, there are a lot of good ones
Maloramo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

Bitcoin is considered the most reliable cryptocurrency. But now there are many alternative currencies with good capitalization.
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

I hope you made the right decision and invested in bitcoin back then. It had an unbelievable run in the last quarter of last year. Actually that unbelievable run is one of the main reasons it’s struggling right now. It was a very fast and unhealthy rise in very short time. We are still living the conclusion of it. It’s again another opportunity to invest in bitcoin becase next year it will be in a much better situation.

faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

Instead of investing only in BITCOİN, share your money with a few altcoins. So I think you will reduce your risk. If you did a good job and trust yourself, you can start investing some money that will not put you in a very difficult situation. These may not only be opportunities for BTC, but also for altcoins

sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:15:01 PM

If I have given a chance to invest I will not invest in only one coin I will invest in more or less 5 coins so that if one coin go down I have more coins to hope that it will go up.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

investing everything in one coin is not the best idea. I think it will be better to invest 50% in Bitcoin, and the rest in any other alternative coins, there are a lot of good ones

Yes, you are right. I think similarly. It is worth diversifying investments. Prices are now quite low so should think about investing in altcoins and not just bitcoins. On many of them you will certainly earn a lot.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

Yes ido, Ethereum is good for investment as Bitcoin,
Ive will buy both ETH and BTC back like for a few years and hope ethereum and btc can recovery faster, However, i think Bitcoin respect to be a great choice to investment, goodluck friends
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you

i suggest you to buy bitcoin and you can trading short term so that you can get profit daily. because now the price of bitcoin is fluctuatif. so it is good to get profit shortly from bitcoin. but if you want to buy altcoin i suggest you to buy ethereum and waves because it is a good altcoin.

crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

Why would you invest in only one?you should spread your investment with other opportunities out there, I recommend you that invest with a high potential coin that runs on the market in a very long period of time.Don't invest in the new coin because it's probably another shit coin.Bitcoin is a good investment if you know what you doing.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you
Investing in bitcoin alone is not so bad, but if you want better you also invest in other coins like ethereum and credits because I see growth in these 2 coins, and invest your money in the long run if you want to be rich.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

Hello,

Thank you
It is just up on you cause investing in bitcoin will give you, in my opinion, the most arguments you will make some profit but if you want to risk and you heard about some good coins you could try to split your money and invest some in them.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Bitcoin maybe an ideal coin to invest but i will suggest you to also try altcoins like ethereum because i believe that it is also a potential coin to buy and best for long term investment since the price of ethereum is rising still even after the dip and just like bitcoin.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

The theme starts June 2017, compared to now everything is different. There are plenty of good coin to choose from. As Ethereum, NEO, for example, should not invest in a kind of coin. My catalog has about 5-7 types of coin.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

Why would you invest in only one?you should spread your investment with other opportunities out there, I recommend you that invest with a high potential coin that runs on the market in a very long period of time.Don't invest in the new coin because it's probably another shit coin.Bitcoin is a good investment if you know what you doing.
At the root of you do not agree. To at least something to earn, you need to invest in altcoins, what's the point of buying Bitcoin, if its price falls every day?

Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

Not wrong to invest in bitcoin, but it will be better to invest in some altcoins too
there are many of altcoins is have a potential will be increase.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

Of course not. My portfolio consists of only 7% of bitcoin. It is unreasonable to hold assets only in bitcoin. I think any coin from the top 100 is good for that.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

During that time bitcoin was the most safe and secure option to invest in but now there are many options for one to invest in. There are coins like Ethereum, NEO, IOTA, Nano, OMG, etc who have tremendous value and being used in real world.

Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

Hello,

Thank you
Don't invest only in bitcoin. It is too risky. It is better to invest in several best coins. Also invest in ICOs. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
btckid001

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

It's wise to be divided into several investments to avoid risks. From my point of view, you can spend most of your money buying top 10 coins such as BTC, ETH and so on. The price is stable and fluctuate a little compared with any other altcoin. Also, I'm glad to invest BTC with low price.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲Vestarin╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
╲Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency╱ (https://www.vestarin.io)[/cente
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

i suppose that will not be a good idea for you to invest only in BTC as a beginer. A new guy in this market and don't have any experiences will never easy to succes if we just invest only in btc to trade, the value of btc is too big so when the price fluctuated, the effect  on loosing and earning will be very much, so we should invest in many altcoins to minimize the risks rather than just one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: