Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest only in bitcoin?  (Read 2169 times)
arnbrd

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:47:24 AM

Currently, I think and hope we are in a great bubble, and thus all price will soon deprecate at some moment or another. So for me, invest in nothing.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:52:16 AM

I'm not agree to invest only in bitcoin because if you invest only in bitcoin you can earn only bitcoins I suggest to invest in multiple crytocurrencies or altcoins because in the future their coins were increased also their value.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

This discriminative thinking already proved us wrong, diversifying of investments is best choice and you have better chances as from standpoint of gain and security. Bitcoin is right now best and biggest, but for how long? Will you are going to miss all other opportunities?
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

I'm not agree to invest only in bitcoin because if you invest only in bitcoin you can earn only bitcoins I suggest to invest in multiple crytocurrencies or altcoins because in the future their coins were increased also their value.
try to invest in other coins too, it is much better that you have a different choice of coin , bitcoin is good for a long term investment it is good also for the future preferences, choose an alternative coin and invest on it, it is one of the short trade that is good to invest.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:26:59 PM

If this is still the beginning of the bubble? Really, all coins are still appreciating, then invest in a diversified strong crypto - like Monero, LTC, Ether, Sia, etc.. https://www.coingecko.com/en

aguila

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

Sadly, I think BTC is going to implode due to its slow transactions and high fees, but I have been thinking this since it had a price of $1200. The good thing is that I moved to ETH and gained more

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

In my opinion, investing Bitcoin is a good idea. Bitcoin prices are indeed down, but within a few weeks even the next few months bitcoin prices will rise significantly and can reach its peak.

Many big investors are interested in bitcoin. They try to invest bitcoin, this is all done because the business of cryptocurrency is a very promising thing. Profits can be obtained many times over. So bitcoin investment is the best thing for you to do. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you
Since that time, it has already been a lot of time and events that bitcoin made at the level of 10k, and now your attachments look ridiculous. Of course, if you invested in it then now you can definitely afford to buy any altcoins, but about bitcoin is no longer worth talking about in terms of investments.

dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

If you plan for a long term investment, then Invest your money on Ethereum and Waves, both platform are used by many tokens and assets. It's getting popular now.
But you want to be a daily trader, I can't recommend it. You can explore the altcoins thread and analyze what coin is good for daily speculate.

I agree, for long term investment you can invest on Ethereum and Waves but I would suggest to divide your money. Half would be for bitcoin trading and half would be for altcoin trading. As you can see the price of bitcoin is increasing almost every week for the past few months. And I'm not a fan of daily trading 'cause most of my coins are for long term, do a research and check at coinmarket which coins are mostly active for daily trading.

I agree with you, half for bitcoin and half for altcoins if,many says that Bitcoin serves as sure profit for you so better you have this coin.If you choose to invest for long ethereum and waves is best for you but short term choose check other altcoins and some research.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

It's the right choice and it's great to choose the top 5 altcoin like BTC, BCH, ETH BTG LTC which are trustworthy and promise its purpose and see the price in the market now is the right time to buy.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:06:04 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 07:43:06 AM by kickdapa

Great. bitcoin prices are going down. buy as much as possible. Because in 2018. I think the price will be 20k usd or more. You may try for live trading. Bitcoin live trading is now truly profitable! Like if you buy in 8k usd then you may sell in 8.5K USD, if you buy in 7k usd then you can sell them for 8k USD after few days! Look at the market trend, you will get your answer. Good luck

qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

It is better to invest in bitcoin and altcoin, I would invest 70% in altcoyins and 30% in bitcoin.
Dewi11

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

depending on you, whether for short-term or long-term invest
If you want the long term I suggest to invest in Eth, if you want to invest in the short term better in bitcoin, but it all depends on you, do as you want, surely you will succeed. Grin
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

It is always never a good idea for anyone to invest in just one thing. Investments should always be spread out so as to maximize anyone's gain from different sources
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

You can bet your 45% of money on Bitcoin and divide the other percentage on other coins you will find that is promising,,,, look into other coins that interest you and want to keep them, you can look on the market for the top coins if you want to look for coins that are currently used and bought by many.
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

BTC is still dominant. It has the biggest user base and the biggest industry. Still, it faces a challenge in scaling up for wider use.invest bitcoin and altcoins it's good idea both are good now ETH,NEO WAVES, LTC... very good condition.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

You can bet your 45% of money on Bitcoin and divide the other percentage on other coins you will find that is promising,,,, look into other coins that interest you and want to keep them, you can look on the market for the top coins if you want to look for coins that are currently used and bought by many.
for today, investments in Bitcoin are risky enough and I would suggest investing in this coin only those funds that you do not mind losing. All other investments should be directed to more promising and real coins in the future.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:05:46 PM

No! Definitely this is not a good idea even though BTC rises high in the future because most of the gains are already been made. In don't mean not to invest in BTC instead diversify your money into some lower cap coins which can give you multiple Xs return in the short period of time than BTC.

Blah blah
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

According to me invest in Bitcoin is a very good option but on the other hand invest in ethereum is a another good option i think. Bitcoin will hit $20k within this year and eth will hit $4-5k last of this year. So you can invest with Bitcoin and ethrereum.
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

there is no doubt that is a bad idea. you are a trader, not a gambler. you have to research and choose a good portfolio to invest. do not put all your coins in one basket

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: