Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest only in bitcoin?  (Read 2169 times)
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

Now we can count Bitcoin and +1000 altcoin. And people say bitcoin is safe port because a lot of altcoin is scam and untrustable but at least there are safe ports.You should keep going to read articles about altcoins you can find your safe port altcoins Smiley Good luck bro.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you

Bitcoin does have a much higher price than its crypto coin. I think bitcoin is not the only investment in crypto, there are altcoins that have good prospects, and it can also be a consideration for choosing an investment.
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

do not put eggs in one basket, I think you'd better invest your money in some popular coins, such as eth, neo and others. this way the profits you get will be bigger than you invest in one coin only.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

You need to keep a diverse portfolio. This is because we have witnessed a crash in the market of the Bitcoin in the early days of the year. Many people lost pretty much and few quit the business. What I want to say is that keep your portfolio diverse because it helps share the loss in case the prices in one asset you have invested in falls. The remaining invested money is still there and not gone anywhere.

Yeah you are completely right. However I would even say, that pretty many people have quited crypto market as they are afraid to lose more. Sometimes I actually think that only bounty hunters are left in this market xD As everything I see everywhere is come here are an airdrop, come here you can earn free. Can this be called an airdrop disease? x)

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

Hello,
A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.
I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?
Thank you
Yes, if you did buy bitcoin for $ 2500 then you would now be happy with a good profit. But many altcoins from Top 100 coinmarketcap have increased in price many times too. And now, almost a year later, we can compare the price dynamics and draw appropriate conclusions.
baricuri

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Yes, perhaps you are wise, because BTC is the leading coin of the Crypto market, the price of BTC has a big impact on other altcoins so when the BTC price increases will lead to the price of other altcoin increase as and when price Decreased BTCs will result in lower prices for atlcoin. So holding the BTC is a wise decision.

hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

do not put eggs in one basket, I think you'd better invest your money in some popular coins, such as eth, neo and others. this way the profits you get will be bigger than you invest in one coin only.

I agree. It's a good time to invest. it would be a better investment to buy just a few altcoins instead of just getting bitcoin, you can earn more money with altcoins now Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

Bitcoin is most famous coin but should not be limited to investments only in it. It is better to diversify your investments and in addition to BTC to buy more ETH, Ripple, NEO and other promising altcoins.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

long-term investment in bitcoin is good . you can hold it for years . altcoins may die , bitcoin won't . you can invest in ncash if you want to get a fat return in the short term . it's now 4 cents . i predict it will be five dollars by the end of the year .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

It would be less risk for you but if you see a great potential to make huge profit on altcoins which is already proven then just set the majority of your bitcoin investment to either 70% or 80% of your total portfolio.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Hello,

Thank you

Most of people, traders or investors would suggest us to spread our portofolio into some good altcoin and also put bitcoin in the list.
By spreading our portofolio we can get minimum risk and maximum profir because we split our risk into some of the altcoin. There are many altcoin out there which is good for investment so if we in invest only in bitcoin then our investment portofolio become not healthy.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

I am also a bitcoin holder but if you are a decent enough investor i would suggest to atleast invest in 5-10 top coins, this will reduce the risk and your portfolio will also be more profitable over long time.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

Now we can count Bitcoin and +1000 altcoin. And people say bitcoin is safe port because a lot of altcoin is scam and untrustable but at least there are safe ports.You should keep going to read articles about altcoins you can find your safe port altcoins Smiley Good luck bro.
A lot of people said that Bitcoin is safe and better than altcoins but i don't think so.
We can't negate that Bitcoin is the best choice to investing because it is still leader of cryptocurrencies and occupy more than 40% the capital of crypto market but technology of Bitcoin is too old and less useful so i afraid Bitcoin will be replace by other altcoin in the future.
While now have a lot of altcoins that have good real projects and useful for some field of society, so investing in them are absolute safe even you can get much benefit than investing in Bitcoin.

ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

In my opinion you should choose more than 2 portfolios. This will reduce your risk. Although the price of altcoin depends on the price of BTC but not necessarily so, their rate of increase and decrease are different.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

This will bring you less profit than investing in alternative coins. But when investing in bitcoin you are less risky. You must choose what you like best.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

At present, there are other good options available too. There are also some more established altcoins such as Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin, Ripple, Cardano, and Monero. It is entirely your decision, as the price of bitcoin has also come down sharply over the past few months. So, it is still a very good option for investment.
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

If you are a noob and lead a normal life with good income outside of crypto I would say you need to invest into bitcoin and forget about it for a few years. Buy like 1 bitcoin or 2 if you can and just hold them and don't stress about it. If you buy alts, they can pump but also dump to almost 0
bhobafett

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

Invest in other coins also like Ethereum, Neo, Ripple etc. You can earn big in Bitcoin but you can also earn big in some altcoins. There are so many altcoins that has a lot of potentials to get a higher price someday.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

No, now investment can be done in many places. Not just in bitcoin alone. In altcoins many good coins and worth investing, for example, ETH and BCH. ETH and BCH I think it's good to invest and so far the development is also pretty good and always increase. But bitcoin remains the most important thing in terms of investment trust. Bitcoin is superior to altcoins.
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

I can suggest you to create a portfolio like that consists of %30 of potential altcoins, %30 for new Ico and %40 of Bitcoin or ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: