Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest only in bitcoin?  (Read 2169 times)
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

do not put eggs in one basket, I think you'd better invest your money in some popular coins, such as eth, neo and others. this way the profits you get will be bigger than you invest in one coin only.
But this is an exceptional case and exceptions are everywhere. Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currencies. It is the foundation of digital market. It is the only coin that has produced millionaire so far. Definitely, investing in it is the best thing that a person can do to himself in his whole life. Due to large community of supporters and big investors, bitcoin has the brightest future among digital assets.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you
At the end it is up to each user to decide whether they want to invest all their money in bitcoin or to try to diversify their investments, investing only in bitcoin is a good choice but it's one that is not going to give you as much profits as if you diversify your investments, the only problem with diversifying your investments is that is going to be more difficult to track how all your coins are doing.
split our money to some portofolio invesment could make us avoid big loss.put you money into some basket,it looks like say to us to invest not in only one asset.when it being scammed , all money will be gone
Investing all your money in bitcoin is an option it is not the one that gives you the best profits but it still can give you some, but investing all your money in an altcoin is a lot more risky even investing all your money in a coin like ethereum is not a good idea but if what you are planning is to invest all your money in a coin that no one knows and that is relatively new you are most likely going to lose your money.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

BTC will always be the safest. But he will not be the winner. If the same as last year, BTC could show a big increase.
tororoshka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

In general, it is better to diversify risks. for example, 40% - invest in bitcoin, 30% - invest in the Ethereum, 30% - in other altcoins. But also in my opinion, if you invest only in bitcoin, then this too can bring you a good profit in a few years. Cool

TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

What will be with your portfolio if something will happen with bitcoin? I don't know what exactly can happen, but we should not exclude this possibility. You can lose all in one moment if you will invest in one cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: