Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
oktana

Activity: 1624
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 02:26:06 PM

Cryptocurrency will not make real money disappear, because we are in real life and not digital life. Crypto makes it easy for many people from all the conveniences that already exist. Bitcoin was created to make it easier to transact and even invest.

Now bitcoin has no direct impact on the real currency, but if bitcoin continues to grow over time, then bitcoin will dominate the market and create less fiat effects or even become inflation. The government needs to review the bitcoin regulations because significant price movements indicate that bitcoin has a class that has unparalleled potential.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:03:10 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
There are technology companies that are having plans to build a world with no money, we can use coins (or online cash) to pay and send money online but I think real cash is still needed in the future unless Internet can be used for free in the future (lol)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:30:56 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency can ever make Bitcoin disappear as Bitcoin's transactions charge very high transaction fees which makes the use of Bitcoin impossible for small transactions moreover, Bitcoin transactions require confirmation time so it can't replace quick transactions in money.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:43:13 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency can ever make Bitcoin disappear as Bitcoin's transactions charge very high transaction fees which makes the use of Bitcoin impossible for small transactions moreover, Bitcoin transactions require confirmation time so it can't replace quick transactions in money.

I think you got everything mixed up because the OP wanted I know if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can make real money or fiats disappear and not Bitcoin disappear. I think you need to read again and perhaps edit the post.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:53:12 PM

I think the idea of this thread is to live without fiat. And according to those lasts posts that I've read, they're all pinpointing about, it will be hard to implement because the government will not allow such a thing, and it is true. But maybe just maybe, this idea will be not a bad thing, because if only the internet will be free and accessible everywhere, we can transact or even use the BTC directly in any thing that includes currency or cyptocurrency without anymore barriers and stuffs.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:06:59 PM

i think can not because the country in the world not all accept bitcoin yet.. so difficult if there is not real money and replace by cryptocurrency
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:10:38 PM

Probably not. The banking system will not let be killed so easily and bitcoin is not so safe choice to completely leave conventional money.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:11:26 PM

Pretty big chances, we will all have some cards with credits on in. I just don`t know what currency will that be. If we became world of one government and unique ruler we will for shore have no money as fiscal means of payment. Swedish have a plan to introduced only credit cards payment system by the end of this year so they could reduce grey economy. My friend was working there for some time and every time that he was paying with money(cash) says that workers looked him strange, like `Why doesn`t this man paying with card?`So is that going to be called cryptocurrency or coins or credits I don`t know but I think that we are going on that direction as a society.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:32:58 PM

Probably not. The banking system will not let be killed so easily and bitcoin is not so safe choice to completely leave conventional money.
yes in near future may not be possible. but only one possibility hat if all the people of the word adopt bitcoin as their main currency and may become able to use it for every thing like  fiat currency, they have the facilities to use bitcoin in online shops as we as in offline shops then it may be able to bitcoin replace rial currency, but i am sure it will even then take decades and not so easy.
LewiesMan

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:54:49 PM

It is only possible after tecnology takes over human's iq Roll Eyes
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:20:04 PM

I do not think that it will totally replace the cash from the world and only crypto currency will be accepted as a cash for the countries and for the world dealings but these are the chances that the use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be increased much and the use of fiat will decrease much.
FrozenByte

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:32:13 AM

There is a very small chance that it happens, however it is highly unlikely considering how reluctant most governments are going to be to completely rely on this currency.

▄ █ █ HOQU █ █ ▄   MARKETING OF THE FUTURE! (http://www.hoqu.io)
Decentralized affiliate platform (http://www.hoqu.io)  ▌▌▌ICO : 27 NOV ▌▌▌  (http://www.hoqu.io)
◆ Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HOQUio)   ◆ Twitter (https://twitter.com/HOQU_IO)   ◆ ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254411)   ◆ White Paper (https://goo.gl/fPFBKT)   ◆ Telegram (https://t.me/hoquio)   ◆ Medium (https://blog.hoqu.io/)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:51:27 AM

There is a very small chance that it happens, however it is highly unlikely considering how reluctant most governments are going to be to completely rely on this currency.

Yes there is a very small possibility that crypto currency can make real money to disappear but I think it might take centuries before it happens. Money is the medium of exchange. There will be chaos if it will be immediately remove in the society.
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:36:15 AM

That is what people were asking when online banking and debit cards first appeared. It's a legitimate concern, but one you shouldn't worry too much about. We will just have 3 forms of legitimate currency in the future.......cash, e-funds and crypto.
ozaeri

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:41:43 AM

That is what people were asking when online banking and debit cards first appeared. It's a legitimate concern, but one you shouldn't worry too much about. We will just have 3 forms of legitimate currency in the future.......cash, e-funds and crypto.

I can't agree more because while they compete somewhat with each other neither can replace any of the others. Cash is always going to be required since it works offline, cards to access bank accounts and loaned funds, and crypto for a borderless cheap payment system.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:50:38 AM

Not all countries recognized bitcoins now so it cannot replace real money,because no banks or government control it so the price fluctuate dramatically and bitcoin can be used my some user to buy illegal goods online, and other cryptocurrency stored to virtual wallets and can be hacked by a hacker.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:58:38 AM

crypto can co exist in real money but its impossible to make the real money disappear
the real money is also needed for daily life

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:25:10 AM

I can't see it will happen but I can somehow see that crypto currency will be the basis of the new technology that will be developed by the government. They will not gamble and take the risk to use crypto currency and will state their economy depending on it. It won't make real money disappear but it can be a good substitute.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:37:20 AM

Cryptocurrency will not make real money disappear, because we are in real life and not digital life. Crypto makes it easy for many people from all the conveniences that already exist. Bitcoin was created to make it easier to transact and even invest.

Now bitcoin has no direct impact on the real currency, but if bitcoin continues to grow over time, then bitcoin will dominate the market and create less fiat effects or even become inflation. The government needs to review the bitcoin regulations because significant price movements indicate that bitcoin has a class that has unparalleled potential.

No real impact? like we do care about it, about bitcoin having impact on the real currency, all we do care is the increasing of the bitcoin price and how to earn more bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized that is why it has nothing to do with the fiat which do have a fixed price while bitcoin do have a very volatile price. But it is true that we do need the Government about bitcoin ETF approval.

What for? it is for the bitcoin's price to continuously rise and not to experience this DUMPS anymore, in that way we could easily have profits on the bitcoin as long as we are saving it and holding it while we are earning.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:43:19 AM

I think BTC has the potential to make fiat disappear, but that wont happen in our lifetime. Mass adoption is required first. You need to be able to go to Burger King OR ANY OTHER RETAILER and pay with BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: