Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:59:28 AM

i see that is a possibility if everyone shifted from fiat to bitcoin, but the next question there is, what will be the value of bitcoin, to what will you convert it?  fiat is showing us the value if bitcoin, i think both should still be utlized, since we do need fiat for other expenses, though there is no mutual relationship between fiat and bitcoin as of now, i see that bitcoin still needs fiat, for us to determine its value or price.
If everyone shifted from fiat to bitcoin, then the government will probably went to rampage.

Well that will be determined in the future, but if you ask me. Then it will only have its own value, like dollars, in the past its just a piece of paper but now that paper has its values. Maybe that will also happen to Bitcoin.

You are right, fiats are showing us what will be the value of Bitcoin in this specific fiat. I agree that both should still be utilized since specific payments can only be made through fiats. This will be just temporary I guess, but it will took a long time to implement this kind of idea.

But then again, the government will be forced to take action - their beloved fiat is not circulating anymore thus it will eventually be useless considering the fact that fiats are used in their funding and stuffs.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:51:59 AM

Improved technology and internet deployments exist every day that will be needed again to use paper, it's all happening virtually, like credit cards for example, who thinks we've used a magnetic card just for the bill payment for the goods we've bought.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:38:47 AM

Fiat moneys. I think crypto needs more improvements like the internet,gadgets, and other things that you can easily open your Bitcoins acc. Because there's one cannot afford to get Monthly bills on internet cannot buy gagdgets. So we need more improvements before fiat replace Crypto. Bitcoins

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:04:00 AM

Fiat moneys. I think crypto needs more improvements like the internet,gadgets, and other things that you can easily open your Bitcoins acc. Because there's one cannot afford to get Monthly bills on internet cannot buy gagdgets. So we need more improvements before fiat replace Crypto. Bitcoins
Yes, bitcoin as well other digital currencies were becoming more popular just because of the increasing usage of bitcoin all over the world. For the growth to happen in a sustained manner we need to make continued spreading in a better way. Hope the same will lead for bigger adoption but this never leads to replacing of the real money to get replaced.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:19:28 AM

I don't think that money will disappear. User's mostly today here are exchanging bitcoins into real money. They are making this bitcoin earnings as their sideline job. In real world it was really hard to earn money, So it was very useful that there's alot of companie's here that are running signature campaigns. But when it happens that real money will disappear, Everyone will use credit card. But i don't think that time will come, Because people's daily need's are always been bought by real cash.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:44:55 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
I cannot answer rightly but all of us here are free to share our thoughts about it. I don't think cryptocurrency has a capability to do it  but with bitcoin it can be possibilble. That's was my view on it Grin
I dont think so, even though bitcpin is decentralized, but still there is aperson or group pf people who give an order to be followed, fiat wll not be useless,even though government is taking care of digital currency eradicating cash transaction is not feasible.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:45:22 AM

In my opinion, I agree if the current digital currency right now is developing and many people who choose it for transactions even to buy daily necessities and for business. And this is usually become choose by the majority of urban communities. But on the other hand, especially in remote place,  generally people still choose fiat money as the main means of exchange, perhaps because they feel it is easier for them, because each person has their own way. So I believe both will keep exist
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:01:46 AM

Maybe crypto will take over the pysical money in the world
But not now ... world need to adapt bitcoin firat
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:33:18 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 06:44:47 AM by BeGoods

First cryptocurrency would not be possible to replace fiat. Because the government will definitely continue to maintain fiat and also use fiat. So even though bitcoin is popular and widely used though, it will not make bitcoin replace the major currencies because of course people will obey the government and use fiat as the main currency
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:40:38 AM

Not really Bitcoins or other Crypto can chage our fiat money. there's a lot of discussions, argument and maybe a war before Crypto establish as a new currency. We need more High Technology or maybe crypto will be our money in Technology Robot Era.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:45:08 AM

The only "real money" that exists today and has been used a money for thousands of years is gold & silver. So, the answer is NO ... cryptocurrency cannot make something physical ... simply "disappear".

If youre talking about FIAT CURRENCIES(not money) .... then yes, theres a slight chance ... in a world w/o central governments ... but since thats probably never gonna happen, theres always gonna be some form of fiat government backed currency.

.. I really wish people knew this difference between "currency" and "money" =/

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:48:58 AM

Maybe crypto will take over the pysical money in the world
But not now ... world need to adapt bitcoin firat

Even if the people adapt or use bitcoin, do you think they will be satisfied by it's current features? Slow transactions, high fees and slow confirmation? no. It will take more years before bitcoin was completely adapted or accepted in our world.
And also, no other type of money can replace a physical currency.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:00:43 AM

Yes I think it is easy to used than cash no need to go to the money changer.I think when crypto currency is used all over rhe world they would be used chips to inplant in peoples hands so that all transact would be quick.This will be done in the future so that they can monitor the whole world.That when united nations have a peace talk that one world goverment will be implement in the whole world for quick process and only one regulations entire the universe.
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

This is been discussed alot of times,no not possible at all,bitcoins are just based on the real money before it bloom up and make big news around the cryptoworld.Technology and modernization will makerealmoney disappear and make it digital but i think thats not bitcoins Smiley

It's been a lot to discuss it, but why the real money just make great news cryptoworld? I also think the same is not a bitcoin Smiley Grin
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:49:20 AM

First cryptocurrency would not be possible to replace fiat. Because the government will definitely continue to maintain fiat and also use fiat. So even though bitcoin is popular and widely used though, it will not make bitcoin replace the major currencies because of course people will obey the government and use fiat as the main currency

- Agreed, certainly cryptocurrency will not be able to replace fiat. Fiat has been used for so long and has become the habit of people all over the world, it is very convenient and is accepted everywhere, nothing can replace it. In the future, the world will move towards modernization and use cryptocurrency, typically bitcoin but fiat will not disappear because it has the advantages that cryptocurrency can not have

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:37:54 PM

I think it would be impossible, there are many factors that make it impossible especially bitcoin can not be used sefleksibel using cash / fiat, without using internet fiat can be used, while bitcoin can only use internet, and it will not be able to apply in this period and then his human resources can not yet understand the bitcoin nicely as a whole
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:22:26 PM

Will not be a high rate. It is still very difficult for us to switch to paying all by online trading. Because the payment of money will usually be much more convenient. For example housewives! Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:53:22 PM

0 % . Let online currencies become very famous no country will give up its currency . And having just Bitcoin won't work according to the current scenario . The prices of Bitcoin fluctuate alot . So prices of items can't keep changing accordingly . That is why every country has its own currency

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:57:05 PM

Nope, not possible. Even if fiat was impossibly removed from the country, another type of currency will rise which would be similar to fiat and value. The thing is, cryptocurrencies cannot replace fiat due to its nature being available online and half of the world's population does not have any access to the internet. This would then lead to financial crisis and imbalance among other developing counties since they are mandated to provide internet access across the country, which is not their priority. Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency may give an opportunity to these people to earn online but replacing it with fiat is absurd.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:39:16 PM

Will never happen. Believe it or not, over a billion people still do not have access to the internet despite the fact it was invented in the 1970's. Even after a century not everyone in the world will use cryptocurrencies, even if it revolutionizes the way we transact money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: