Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:31:11 AM

I do not think that will happen. Because some countries do not support Cryptocurrency and banned it. Cryptocurrency is not limited to currency, it is also a future solution. We have a smart deal and the future will flourish internet of things
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:38:40 AM

I don't think it can make fiat money disappear for good because it has many downgrades compare to fiat. In order for crypto to be the worldwide currency all corners of the world should have access to the internet and smart phones or gadgets which is not possible as many are unfortunate and can't afford to have it like the street people and those in the rural areas. Also in some countries cryptocurrency is banned and any transactions are not allowed so it means that crypto as worldwide currency is near to impossible yet.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:51:34 PM

I think it's not going to happen because cryptocurrencies has no physical form, not all the people know about this kind of technology or know about the existence of digital coin and you must have a internet connection and not all the people are afford to buy a gadget for using cryptocurrencies and paper money was used over a 100 years so it's not easy to replace.
The biggest problem when we use cryptocurrency to replace paper money is cryptocurrency can not use offline. If we transfer cryptocurrency to paper wallet, why do we not use normal paper money? This is the biggest problem make cryptocurrency can not change the best function of paper money.

Bitcoin competes with card payments and banks rather than with paper money. Paper money will never disappear due to working offline but it is currently a tiny proportion of the financial system, the vast majority of money is already digital on peoples bank accounts.
We use bitcoin as a crypto currency for not transferred it to paper money only. We use bitcoin for the purpose of investing or trading. We can use paper money which available offline. But we can’t do good investment as we do with bitcoin which is a crypto currency. The answer is that crypto currency will replace paper money. It can replace do you people of ancient time will believe that a bitcoin will exist. In future it will make real money disappear but slowly and gradually not too fast.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

No. I dont think cryptocurrency will make real money disappear. Maybe in the future , in next 100 years but it is not going to happen very soon. Just think that real money are used since year 500. Every single person use money every second/minute/hours etc. It is going to be impossible to make real money disappear in a few years. Also a lot of people dont even know what is that GOOGLE. How do you expect them to use something that they never heard about . I do think real money can be replaced but not very soon..
Rillezk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:01:24 PM

This is possible indeed, specially in Sweden stores barely accepts cash any longer and people use cards instead.
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:05:15 PM

No. I dont think cryptocurrency will make real money disappear. Maybe in the future , in next 100 years but it is not going to happen very soon. Just think that real money are used since year 500. Every single person use money every second/minute/hours etc. It is going to be impossible to make real money disappear in a few years. Also a lot of people dont even know what is that GOOGLE. How do you expect them to use something that they never heard about . I do think real money can be replaced but not very soon..
Yes,crypto currency is considered. As a bit coins.real money its varry according to nation to nation.many people can earn,money through btc.so it can disappeared ....

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:45:22 PM

Cryptocurrency cannot make real money or cash disappear, It can however
compete with real money. Since cryptocurrency is volatile and decentralized,
it can easily attract more investors and this utilization will compete with real
currency. Bitcoins and altcoins value is based entirely on it's worth in real
money. Although these two can manage alongside quite well, tangible money
is still a necessity in regards to modern society and economy. Generally speaking
cash still prevails, it's why we work, invest and support cryptocurrency in
the first place to earn and capitalize.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:58:13 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
Yes, in time cryptocurrency will make paper money disappear the same way paper money did to gold coins last 100 years ago.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:23:56 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
that would be very impossible to happen. The truth is, it would be difficult for us people living in the world without the physical/ fiat money because we use it on our daily lives and our daily expenses. Yes we are living in a digital world and we are able to use bitcoin as an aleternative way of spending money but we have to face it that not all people or community/ society can afford to use or have bitcoin. Why? Simply because there are still people or communities who doesn't have the access on electricity and internet technology. So how can they have bitcoin if they do not have this kind of resources? We have to admit it because that is the truth. Yes, bitcoin will continue to rise but disappearance of physical money will never happen.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:28:55 PM

I don't think that will ever happen. In the first place cryptocurrency was developed in order to lessen the fees and speed up transfers from different currencies. Its not to replace it but to improve. Later crypto was perceived as like stocks wherein the wiser you are in trading, the more profits you will gain. Now, crypto has become like a CD wherein the longer you hold your coins the larger its value will become. If transaction fees would be lesser in crypto, making transactions online using bitcoin for example would be convenient. But for now, that's not the case. So its nowhere near replacement of fiat.
Vanilla-swap

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:33:08 PM

If we question about the survivence of FIAT Money today, imagine next 10 years how we doubt about FIAT Money. ITs exponencial fear.
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

Those are also the form of Money.What's the Difference ?
hoodi

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:03:05 PM

Yes , Yes and Yes . I think money will just evolve into form of crypto , but who knows maybe crypto will take over.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:07:52 PM

I think it is possible. As the technology evolves you can't really stop it. In developed countries everybody uses paypal or credit cards to make purchases and since bitcoin makes it even easier, I don't see why it can't replace the actual currency
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:20:10 PM

I don't think fiat can be replaced and will disappear because of cryptocurrencies. More and more people are now accepting and investing in bitcoin and other cryptos but there are also people who doubt and keep sticking to use fiat money as investment and as a currency, for them it is more convinient and much better way to transact than using internet and smartphones or laptops in order to transact. Also we can't deny the fact that there are also people who do not have idea/know what bitcoin is and how to use it. And also government can't have access to bitcoin that's why they won't let it replaced fiat money that they control.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:22:47 PM

it would be better to have it both because we can use both on our expenses. The only difference is cryptocurrency is a modern alternative way of payment system and we can only use it thru internet technology. I believe it is not possible for the physical money to disappear just like that, It is use worldwide, and it is very important  on our daily lives. Come to think of it, can we pay a taxi with bitcoin? Or buy a cup of coffee or a bar of chocolate with bitcoin? No, we cannot. That's the importance of fiat money in our lives.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

I don't think fiat can be replaced and will disappear because of cryptocurrencies. More and more people are now accepting and investing in bitcoin and other cryptos but there are also people who doubt and keep sticking to use fiat money as investment and as a currency, for them it is more convinient and much better way to transact than using internet and smartphones or laptops in order to transact. Also we can't deny the fact that there are also people who do not have idea/know what bitcoin is and how to use it. And also government can't have access to bitcoin that's why they won't let it replaced fiat money that they control.
No this can never happen.Real money is used by all the people of the world.It is accepted internationally.It does not require any internet connection to use it.It can be used anytime and anywhere.Bitcoin is not legalised in many nations and moreover it has also been banned in some nations.Not everyone knows about the cryptocurrencies.People only depend on physical money for day to day transactions.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrency can make real money that we always use every day dissappear it's really imposibble. Mostly people around the world use this money to transaction every day. Maybe this is just for cryptousers can make real money dissappear in his life Smiley.

I don't think cyrptocurrency really can make money disapper , same with you. As money or cash we can use it everywhere anytime of the day or night while crypticurrency like bitcoin can be used only used in some groceries who acknowledge bitcoin. And also we can only use it when we convert them into cash. So we still need cash or money gor our daily lives.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:19:37 PM

I think it is possible. As the technology evolves you can't really stop it. In developed countries everybody uses paypal or credit cards to make purchases and since bitcoin makes it even easier, I don't see why it can't replace the actual currency
In contrast to you, I think not because although the technology can be developed, but not everyone is interested in technology, many people still prefer the more traditional, real money still has its own advantages, bitcoin can not compare, especially real money still has strong community and vast worldwide, the government still support it, Bitcoin wants to make it disappear is impossible. In addition, bitcoin is only considered a place to invest, it is not considered as currency because the value of bitcoin is unstable, this is a disadvantage that makes bitcoin not suitable for use in practice

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:45:18 PM

Cryptocurrencys and fiat currency are both have there own positions, both have there own uses. Fiat money is having physical appearance and controlled by respective regulations, so crypto can't replace it. Bitcoin is decentralised, open to all and doesn't have physical presence and only work on internet. So in future when people routinely use crypto, that time also fiat has its own position.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: