Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41077 times)
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:51:41 PM

Still no one can answer the question - where and how did 1 mil in ICO funds become 1.6 billion, while it remained in the hands of a few people

Guess it will remain unanswered till every kiddie who invests in this scamcoin has his money burnt to the ground

It is stuff like this which give all of crypto a bad name. Along with the shills supporting this scam on this thread

Maybe it was invested in a mix of ETH, NEM and e.g. Ripple.
You can do the math about possible proportions to get the increase in value.

Stop giving retarded answers starting with "maybe"

That means every coin should be at 1 bil because it could be invested in eth or nem?
Also some of you fucks say it was traded in a closed group.

Lol.. do you even make sense to yourself or just spout out whatever bullshit comes to your under developed brain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:55:37 PM

Still no one can answer the question - where and how did 1 mil in ICO funds become 1.6 billion, while it remained in the hands of a few people

Guess it will remain unanswered till every kiddie who invests in this scamcoin has his money burnt to the ground

It is stuff like this which give all of crypto a bad name. Along with the shills supporting this scam on this thread

Maybe it was invested in a mix of ETH, NEM and e.g. Ripple.
You can do the math about possible proportions to get the increase in value.

Stop giving retarded answers starting with "maybe"

That means every coin should be at 1 bil because it could be invested in eth or nem?
Also some of you fucks say it was traded in a closed group.

Lol.. do you even make sense to yourself or just spout out whatever bullshit comes to your under developed brain?

Think harder.
And to answer your second question, no, we are very different.
LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:55:58 PM

The question is obvious, on what basis does this shitcoin IOTA get a 1.6 bil valuation? Who bough and sold it, on what days did it value spike, when did it drop, how dafuq does it end up with this value now out of the fucking blue

Either answer that or give up, stop deflecting the question to something nonsensical.

again: it is called a 'market' - look it up on wikipedia or so. it is quite funny that you get so upset about not understanding this very simple mechanism.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:58:04 PM

The question is obvious, on what basis does this shitcoin IOTA get a 1.6 bil valuation? Who bough and sold it, on what days did it value spike, when did it drop, how dafuq does it end up with this value now out of the fucking blue

Either answer that or give up, stop deflecting the question to something nonsensical.

it is called a 'market' and people invest in technologies because they are convinced of usefulness and future value.
your 'opinion' is completely irrelevant, and your whining, bitching and moaning for some higher authority to step in and destroy what you don't understand shows what mean-spirited and immature lowlife dipshit you are.

in earlier times, scum like you accused some poor suckers that may have hit it richer than themselves of witchcraft to have them burned at the stake.
fortunately, these times do not allow you this. just some hissing and spitting on some online forum, so keep going, you are quite amusing  Wink

You're entertaining .... with your childish name calling.

It's called a manipulated market actually which iota carefully planned and engineered.

The observable events speak for themselves. It raised magnitudes less than other icos of the same time and now gets released and is worth 2000x more than you sold it to yourselves and insiders for.

People are not that silly they see what happened here.

Why anyone would buy such untested tech at 2000x times ico prices is strange. Then again i wonder how many real people are buying or is most of it just getting sold back and forth to the iota insider whales.

Mr. Green

Activity: 168

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:59:10 PM

Circulating Supply
2,779,530,283 IOT

Max Supply
2,779,530,283 IOT

They sold all the iota to the funders and now funders have to sell their iota's to other people.

No PoW, no fee, no economy.

Fucking ponzi.

If everything is free with iota,.. Why would i pay for an IOTA? Don't make any sense dawg
LocoMB

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:02:31 PM

Why anyone would buy such untested tech at 2000x times ico prices is strange. Then again i wonder how many real people are buying or is most of it just getting sold back and forth to the iota insider whales.

yay! keep wondering! I'll leave you to it then!  Cheesy
LocoMB

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:06:13 PM

Circulating Supply
2,779,530,283 IOT

Max Supply
2,779,530,283 IOT

They sold all the iota to the funders and now funders have to sell their iota's to other people.

Fucking ponzi.

If everything is free with iota,.. Why would i pay for an IOTA? Don't make any sense dawg

you are wrong. the number of iota is actually

2,779,530,283 is the number of MIO, i.e. million iota, which is the unit it is listed under on Bitfinex.

and before you ask:

2,779,530,283,277,761 is roughly he same size as the final number of
2,100,000,000,000,000 Satoshis
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:19:34 PM

again: it is called a 'market' - look it up on wikipedia or so. it is quite funny that you get so upset about not understanding this very simple mechanism.

Yeah so all markets have stats right?
I know there is a website of juked prices, but show me some stats of who traded this shitcoin, what price it was traded in, volume of trade each day?

We can expect these from a market correct?

Bullshit answers like "look it up on wikipedia or so"  can only help you so much
LocoMB

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:25:18 PM

Yeah so all markets have stats right?
I know there is a website of juked prices, but show me some stats of who traded this shitcoin, what price it was traded in, volume of trade each day?

We can expect these from a market correct?

Bullshit answers like "look it up on wikipedia or so"  can only help you so much

you misunderstand the nature of this forum. you are entitled to exactly nothing here, this is called free speech. and with that, I'll leave you to it too.
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:31:23 PM

IOTA shills answers are pretty embarrassing tbh

These responses can be summed up as one of the below:

1. "fuck" "suck" "dick" "eat shit faggot" - the very literate kind of response. 98% of IOTA shills belong in this category.

2.  "you missed out and fomoing while I will become billionaire...live in ur moms basement"

3. "Who is the developer of bitcoin?Who is the developer of mooncoin? Who is the developer of potcoin?"  - the general knowledge/quiz kind of answer

4. " Look up market, look up trade, think harder, look at my wife's tits"

If anyone can answer something which does not belong in either of the 4 categories above, still all ears  Wink

And wait...

5. Finally, after giving zilch for a reply, clown even talks about "free speech"...
I mean you have to first talk, then say free speech correct?
This buffoon doesnt say shit yet hides behind free speech

Guess we can call this coin the Internet of Nothings...
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:31:27 PM

I agree with the point you made here and I respect you calling a spade a spade.   IOTA is a scam but not his scam.  On the money.  So while I think IOTA (whatever it is) is a scam designed to make $ for the devs, so is everything else coming out in crypto.  We've totally jumped the shark with altcoins but most morons don't realize it or don't care.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:30:31 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 01:38:17 AM by drays

After the stealth ICO raising only 500BTC (mostly to insiders and themselves)

cryptohunter, with all the due respect (and I indeed value your input on many threads here), your statement above is completely false.

The ICO was not stealth, it was announced properly and was held for about one month if I remember right. There wasn't advertisement campaign with all the bounty whores and meaningless signatures, but it was not such a common practice at the time as it became now. There was an announcement, which was noticed by most of the active members of this forum (who were checking for new coins/opportunities), lots of discussions in the thread, and a lot of time to invest.

I would even tell more: the founders of IOTA, while clearly hating Bitcointalk forum, opened the announcement here, because this place had the biggest crypto community at the time (and maybe still does, I don't know).

I have personally bought few IOTA tokens at the time (really small amount, unfortunately), but I am far from being "IOTA supporter" - though I like the project, I strongly dislike the leadership and communication style of one of IOTA founders, and by that single reason I stopped following that project. However when checking from time to time, I cannot deny the huge work done AFTER ICO by founders and the community. That project differs from everything I have seen here on BCT. It has completely different level of community involvement and real-world out-of-crypto propagation. I could compare it only to Ethereum (disclaimer: I don't follow all crypto projects, so my opinion here could be not that well-grounded).

So I call everybody do what I am trying to do - be objective and unbiased, regardless of our personal likes/dislikes and our financial involvement.

P.S. And thanks for reminding me about IOTA - I actually tired of waiting for exchange, and nearly forgot about this small investment. Was not aware it is already listed...

... this space is not for rent ...
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:26:02 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 11:55:30 AM by cryptohunter

After the stealth ICO raising only 500BTC (mostly to insiders and themselves)

cryptohunter, with all the due respect (and I indeed value your input on many threads here), your statement above is completely false.

The ICO was not stealth, it was announced properly and was held for about one month if I remember right. There wasn't advertisement campaign with all the bounty whores and meaningless signatures, but it was not such a common practice at the time as it became now. There was an announcement, which was noticed by most of the active members of this forum (who were checking for new coins/opportunities), lots of discussions in the thread, and a lot of time to invest.

I would even tell more: the founders of IOTA, while clearly hating Bitcointalk forum, opened the announcement here, because this place had the biggest crypto community at the time (and maybe still does, I don't know).

I have personally bought few IOTA tokens at the time (really small amount, unfortunately), but I am far from being "IOTA supporter" - though I like the project, I strongly dislike the leadership and communication style of one of IOTA founders, and by that single reason I stopped following that project. However when checking from time to time, I cannot deny the huge work done AFTER ICO by founders and the community. That project differs from everything I have seen here on BCT. It has completely different level of community involvement and real-world out-of-crypto propagation. I could compare it only to Ethereum (disclaimer: I don't follow all crypto projects, so my opinion here could be not that well-grounded).

So I call everybody do what I am trying to do - be objective and unbiased, regardless of our personal likes/dislikes and our financial involvement.

P.S. And thanks for reminding me about IOTA - I actually tired of waiting for exchange, and nearly forgot about this small investment. Was not aware it is already listed...

I believe you believe I am incorrect but it is not a matter of debate it is a simple matter of research.

1. these worthless sig campaigns and promoting on the main alt board are not so worthless and certainly were not worthless back then when they enabled other projects of that time that I have listed many times here to raise magnitudes more through greater awareness. Why would iota only want 500 btc when lisk and others are raising 20x that?  there is but 1 obvious reason. They are smart and know that the more narrow the initial distribution the greater the opportunity for collusion and market manipulation.

2. If everyone knew about it like they did lisk,amp,maid,eth, etc etc etc why days after the end of the ico when they finally did come to the main board(spamming the shit out of it now the ico is over) to start building the fomo did the otc market have prices x30 ? did suddenly all the people that knew about it decide they wanted to pay 30x more? please be serious.

3. why when i called cfb on using sock puppets did he say so what he didnt care since this board is not important since they will simply market to people outside the board who did not know about it.

As i said the only people that will claim the iota ico was not stealthy are those that got in on it.

Days after their ico ended and they came to the main board I told them open up the ico for another month to raise more dev funding since they raised nothing compared to other big icos and people were showing a lot of interest that had not heard of it. They refused. When i asked why not more advertising on this board they said didn't want to waste tokens on it. Yeah because devs want less dev funding by 20x?? no because the plan was 2000x ico by collusion and hoarding supply to a few people then ransoming it off for 2000x more.

I said it this would happen days after their ico ended (as it happened with NXT that he was involved with before) and they started spamming the main board. It is happening.

End of story.

The history is there for anyone to research.

Iota is not the only one trying this. In fact their method is not as fool proof as the insta ico method which is practically fool proof 100% premine.

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:49:13 AM

Hey Crypto Hunter, talk all you want.

Hunter yeah right, great hunting skills > you didn't manage find a great ico that was open for a month.

You are totally untrustworthy for endorsing anon dev Footballcoin. Everybody knows this.

Now run along and find the next shit coin to endorse and signature spam, the ico will be over soon, and football coin devs will be gone too (with the money from people you lured into their ico).
Aear

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:05:11 AM

Circulating Supply
2,779,530,283 IOT

Max Supply
2,779,530,283 IOT

Fucking ponzi.

you are wrong. the number of iota is actually

2,779,530,283 is the number of MIO, i.e. million iota, which is the unit it is listed under on Bitfinex.

and before you ask:

2,779,530,283,277,761 is roughly he same size as the final number of
2,100,000,000,000,000 Satoshis

Who in their right mind trades Satoshis? That's like trying to trade pennys, WTF?
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:26:18 AM

The level of personal attacks on OP in this thread is off the roof.  Shocked

Even a newbie with zero knowledge of crypto can see what a scam coin this is, just looking at coinmarketcap.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:39:56 AM

Hey Crypto Hunter, talk all you want.

Hunter yeah right, great hunting skills > you didn't manage find a great ico that was open for a month.

You are totally untrustworthy for endorsing anon dev Footballcoin. Everybody knows this.

Now run along and find the next shit coin to endorse and signature spam, the ico will be over soon, and football coin devs will be gone too (with the money from people you lured into their ico).

Shhhh with the diversions. Stick to topic. I've told you to open your own scam threads about other coins. Bring proof or even corroborating evidence that makes some kind of logical sense and perhaps I can take you seriously.

This is a prime tactic of scam pumpers. They have to divert to other projects. Stick to the topic or make your own thread.

If you instantly invest in ico just because you see them in a sig with out doing your own DD then you have the issue nobody else.

So far I see no shred of evidence you have produced nor any corroborating circumstances. Except the devs are anon? who is satoshi again? who is jl777 ? do you have the linked in for every dev of every project out there?

Diversion nothing more.

Besides as I have told people like you before if you proved I was actually the devil himself that can not alter the factual observable events that I am highlighting here for anyone to see for themselves.

Your points are null and void with respect the topic here. Try another angle perhaps? Forget focusing on me and focus rather on the observable events that I am pointing out. Starting to get it now? that is the only way you could destroy my argument. Of course you know this and that is why you are not focusing on that but diverting.

Try again.

Everybody ?? I would not tarnish everyone with your flawed variant of logic.

Anyway I have nothing more to say on the subject there is nothing more to say. I have seen no attempt to refute the 3 points i made up topic. The comparisons to other ICOS running at that time and cfbs comments leave nothing more to add. Until i see a logical rebuttal of those points there is nothing more to argue about. The corroborating events logically suggest it was stealth like or that everyone here is literally crazy and deliberately invested in all the other icos around and didnt want iota until a few days after the ico was over. Then wanted to pay magnitudes more for the same thing and all voted on a poll they did not hear about the ico. Perhaps they are all crazy and iota holders are the only sane ones. Please be sensible nobody is that silly.

As i said it isn't the worst case of planned self enrichment but it is a pretty good one. I think they have over played it though most will not accept 2000x times an ico they somehow missed while not missing all the other well advertised icos.

We will see. If they pull it off good luck to them.

Now don't waste my time with your nonsensical illogical rebuttals which are obvious diversions with no bearing on the events that i highlight.

Come with new material or else remain silent since your football coin wittering on with no shred of evidence to back it up is nothing more than irritating in the respect you think that I would fall for it. Even if you pull up some evidence please do not clutter this thread with it make a cryptohunter has a scam in his sig thread. I will await you findings.

Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:43:47 AM

Not looking good for IOTA. Dropped already over 30%.
Deposit to bitfinex is still disabled. When they enable it again, the price will drop even further.

overnightmillionaire

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:49:49 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 03:18:46 PM by overnightmillionaire

Deposit to bitfinex is still disabled. When they enable it again, the price will drop even further.

I'm not sure.

Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

Entire market is down genius. DURRRRRRRRR

But IOTA took the biggest hit in Top 50. (40% atm)

Market Cap under 1 billion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: