Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41077 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:56:02 AM

let's see it work in practice

It's the most favorite "argument" of those who lose in a dispute.  Cheesy

Remember though as you said those that post smiley faces are generally masking their being very unhappy?

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:09:20 AM

Remember though as you said those that post smiley faces are generally masking their being very unhappy?

I don't remember that, probably was just trolling you. Looks like it traumatized you if you memorized it.  Cheesy
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

will someone explain how this non benefiting ICOs are able to sell their coins and make profit to me. i dont underatant the jest
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:28:58 AM

I don't remember that, probably was just trolling you. Looks like it traumatized you if you memorized it.  Cheesy

I wouldn't say it traumatised me any more/less than you saying it does not matter that you used sock puppets for the insider scheme of iota and that it did not matter because you will simply market it to people outside of this board that would be unaware of that.

I appreciated your honesty in that regard though. Smiley

How many iota have you unloaded on those that were unaware at 1.8BN?

Also someone told me you are a very large byteball holder. Good move.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:06:44 PM

I wouldn't say it traumatised me any more/less than you saying it does not matter that you used sock puppets for the insider scheme of iota and that it did not matter because you will simply market it to people outside of this board that would be unaware of that.

I appreciated your honesty in that regard though. Smiley

How many iota have you unloaded on those that were unaware at 1.8BN?

Also someone told me you are a very large byteball holder. Good move.

I like when you make up stories, this is the very thing I came here for. Go on, please.
pumpmydump

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:48:50 PM

let's see it work in practice

It's the most favorite "argument" of those who lose in a dispute.  Cheesy
Dude, me being courteous doesn't mean I'm bowing down to anyone

I've brought up a dozen points that no one has addressed, and that's only for a few pages of the whitepaper

As to the "let's see it work in practice argument", the theory is presented in such a sloppy and foggy way in the whitepaper that there is no way to tell whether the proof of work will be trivial (compared to that of the average blockchain), and the burden of proof rests on you guys to show that is the case (even theoretically, there is no such proof in the whitepaper and again that whitepaper really doesn't look professional)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:10:01 PM

I've brought up a dozen points that no one has addressed, and that's only for a few pages of the whitepaper

As to the "let's see it work in practice argument", the theory is presented in such a sloppy and foggy way in the whitepaper that there is no way to tell whether the proof of work will be trivial (compared to that of the average blockchain), and the burden of proof rests on you guys to show that is the case (even theoretically, there is no such proof in the whitepaper and again that whitepaper really doesn't look professional)

Can we say that Bitcoin proved to be practical? Taking into account enormous resources burned for its support.
pumpmydump

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:33:52 PM

Can we say that Bitcoin proved to be practical? Taking into account enormous resources burned for its support.
You're answering besides the point.

Bitcoin works. People use it everyday. The theory behind bitcoin rests on a sound basis, it was pretty much a certainty that the theoretical concept behind bitcoin would work in practice. Can't say the same about what's presented in the iota whitepaper, there are too many uncertainties and too much fogginess and sloppiness and points not addressed.

You want to compare iota with bitcoin, why don't you compare iota with a theoretical blockchain geared especially towards the internet of things? A lot of improvements could be made regarding the use of resources within a blockchain framework.

And regarding the point that was being made, you can't tell how much resources iota will burn until either you come up with a sound and detailed theoretical concept, or you build it in practice. You can't predict much from the iota whitepaper there is too much missing, it's a broad sloppy draft.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:47:53 PM

You're answering besides the point.

Just wanted to get what you meant by "let's see it work in practice".
inwestor2017

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:58:42 AM

Hello
How much will IOTA cost in 3 years? Is this a good project?
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:15:12 PM

Hello

There is a secret chart on this forum somewhere which shows what the prices of all coins will be after 3 years. But that is accessible to only VIP members and the CEO of Bitcoin & Sons Ltd.

I'm trying to get in that forum for months now and I'm so close. I'll PM you the pricing details of all coins once I get in. Good luck!

PS: I'm joking obviously, what did you expect? Nobody can predict prices even 3 months in future, let alone 3 years.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

Hello

It's a self enriching scheme for those who got it all for next to nothing.

If you must have dag tokens get byteball or wait

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:26:53 PM

It's a self enriching scheme for those who got it all for next to nothing.

If you must have dag tokens get byteball or wait

What happened to that FootballCoin promoted by you?
inwestor2017

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:32:27 PM

Hello I am a beginner in cryptanalysts or is IOTA a good project or is there a chance of success like cryptanalyst what is your opinion about IOTA? Can it be as valuable as Ethereum?
nsai

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:48:35 PM

Hello I am a beginner in cryptanalysts or is IOTA a good project or is there a chance of success like cryptanalyst what is your opinion about IOTA? Can it be as valuable as Ethereum?

Unless it starts being more open to what's happening behind the curtains there's no chance that it would come anywhere close to ethereum.
ChironRegera

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:54:46 PM

IOTA has fallen a ton in price since it came on the market at bitfinex due to being heavily pumped, not to mention people being scammed out of their BTC over at the official IOTA forums.  I would proceed with caution if you're going to.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:58:49 PM

I kept following this coin from start till today. It is getting used regularly for pump & dump.. really. I am warning investors..

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:02:23 PM

several companys ,such as Microsoft or Cisco working alreday together with IOTA it is pretty obvious that IOTA with the most Adoption will overtake ethereum!
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

several companys ,such as Microsoft or Cisco working alreday together with IOTA it is pretty obvious that IOTA with the most Adoption will overtake ethereum!

Show me some proof.
theheolyn

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:30:43 PM

Show me some proof.

Here's some "proofs" about companies working together with IOTA.
https://forum.iota.org/t/publicly-announced-iota-real-world-projects-tracker/1820
As for overtaking ethereum... Time will tell!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: