Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:06:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36227 times)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:27:20 AM

Many preconditions for cashless society have already been fulfilled but still it's not easy to transfer our finances just like that. However governments focus on digital growth​ cashless society is simply an impossible tax. This is possible, but this would be implemented by the governments.
There are some countries that very serious to become cashless society, those countries trying to fine economic system that better than economic system using fiat, its pretty good becausw if they use bitcoin, they can avoid inflation and control by stronger countries government.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:04:54 AM

I think the theory of co-existence will work in future. Governments will also have their own digital platforms, along with pre-existing ones. Bitcoins wont be ignored because it has large user base which cannot be set aside. Thus digital currency will co exist in association to decentralized as well as public owned currencies.
I know  governments will take advantages for this. Having this kind of currency is giving the people a chance to be a part of cryptcurrencies generation. And there is no reason that it will be ignored because it is publicize and it is being supported by big countries. Making this as a single currency it makes us unite and having one goal to promote and support this forever.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:12:23 AM

Cashless society?
Maybe it's good for us specially theirs a lot of people who take the advatage when they seen a people who has a lot of money and then they hold it up or sometimes they kill for the money.

Thats why this will be good so that no people would do killing.

therefor sometimes this will have a bad in terms of network problem we can't do what we want if theirs a problem on net.

But i do believe that bitcoin will make a solution for that if this cashless society will applied

It takes hundreds of years to make it all, many manufacturing technologies can not be used by the rest of the world, if all are transferred to digital currency then we will see the game from the provider to raise the price higher. Cashless society are still fictitious.

Hmm about 50 years or less I think. Moore's law is every 18 months so development nowadays will be doubles every 18 months (if were thinking on mathematical way)
But there are lot of factors (governments, dogma, opinions, ) everyone, everything have their own place, unless we are nit united in that idea (cashless society), then it is unlikely to happen.

Mrsmants

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:35:59 PM

You your self refute. Governments want to control folks and the best way to do this with non-cash income. The entire world will progressively go away in the course of cashless payments, but bitcoin gives an option to govt handle.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:17:07 PM

You your self refute. Governments want to control folks and the best way to do this with non-cash income. The entire world will progressively go away in the course of cashless payments, but bitcoin gives an option to govt handle.
Bitcoin as income is the best a worker can get because cash is fixed and one can use it in limits whereas bitcoin Is progressing day by day and there will be no more employment if bitcoin system is implement and as far as government is concerned they will definitely generate huge revenue through bitcoin and this coin is simply a way toward the development and economic stability and this is the bests of bitcoin.
Kr8os

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:10:39 PM

I don't think cash / fiat money is going away anytime soon. Many countries are still very reliant on physical currency and credit cards are still a suspicious piece of technology for those who haven't spent some time reading up on them. Bitcoin / crypto / virtual currency is still fairly new to the point where financial institutions are still either badmouthing it or barely embracing the blockchain technology. Sometimes I prefer cash payments just because it's upfront and hassle free.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:30:01 PM

I don't think cash / fiat money is going away anytime soon. Many countries are still very reliant on physical currency and credit cards are still a suspicious piece of technology for those who haven't spent some time reading up on them. Bitcoin / crypto / virtual currency is still fairly new to the point where financial institutions are still either badmouthing it or barely embracing the blockchain technology. Sometimes I prefer cash payments just because it's upfront and hassle free.

Cashless society can also be created with credit cards where all physical fiats are electronically imputed on the metal chip of the credit card and not just the blockchain technology or cryptocurrencies. I don't think the world can easily get rid of physical cash either but it's bound to happen at some point in history because we as humans keep looking for simple ways to live.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:10:27 PM

I sad to see this fact, cashless society there are many in my country, they occupy the slums, riverside, even the tomb. this is a serious issue of the state, because a cashless society will increase the criminality.
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:31:54 PM

Cashless society may be possible but will take many years for it to be implemented because there are many factors that needs to be considered. For example is the use of internet, there are some areas whch doesnt have any access and don't know how to use it. Payment using btc or any other altcoin requires internet and smartphones for it to process. There would be a big change when the government implemented using it instead of cash.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:24:31 AM

Cashless society may be possible but will take many years for it to be implemented because there are many factors that needs to be considered. For example is the use of internet, there are some areas whch doesnt have any access and don't know how to use it. Payment using btc or any other altcoin requires internet and smartphones for it to process. There would be a big change when the government implemented using it instead of cash.

Yes it will take a long time and better technology  and persuasions since the government will need to be monitoring our finances and they will need to do that with care and security. It isn't going to be easy but i think it will happen one day.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:38:19 AM

Yes it will take a long time and better technology  and persuasions since the government will need to be monitoring our finances and they will need to do that with care and security. It isn't going to be easy but i think it will happen one day.
well i cant really imagine  how hightech is thatvwhen we are on the cassless society but i think it is now slowly hapenning such as many people  today using a diff. Dibet card to pay thier transaction .but i think it ia not fully allocated to all the people around the globe maybe 10% of the people around use card and the rest is money .i believe  it will cashless society will goin to occur but not today maybe  it count many years from now.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:44:26 AM

I also believe that it will happen one day because the world is slowly growing up and the technology is playing a big role in this world and somehow we can see bitcoin that is getting better and better and that can be the start for the countries to notice or recognize bitcoin and if they will find out that bitcoin is a great currency then they can apply it for having a cashless financial system.
miccb

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

Cashless soc, as we know, is already existing.
The real argument is 'could there be an absolute cashless society?
In my opinion, it might not happen.
Our economy believes and depends in the current banking system.
But Bitcoin revolutionizes/ing a part of economy, let us go along with it.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

Living in a cashless society would be a very hassle free and easy to live life. Some rich people are already doing cashless but they are only few compared to the total population of whichever country they belong especially in the third world countries. Having bitcoin as mode of payment is possible but total cashless will take a lot of effort and years to implement since not all people are fortunate to have internet access and smartphones.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

Living in a cashless society would be a very hassle free and easy to live life. Some rich people are already doing cashless but they are only few compared to the total population of whichever country they belong especially in the third world countries. Having bitcoin as mode of payment is possible but total cashless will take a lot of effort and years to implement since not all people are fortunate to have internet access and smartphones.

True, many thing need to be done for this to be used not just be rich people but we are close to it. But think that main problem will be third world countries if this goes on global scale. But think that this will be solved cuz today technology can do this.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:17:39 PM

I believe it can happen but not anytime soon.. Or maybe, not in my lifetime perhaps? It is because digital currencies are not yet recognized in the market. Some governments have consciously ignored the number of digital currencies. They have turned a blind eye on the emerging cryptocurrencies either because they cannot keep up with revolution or they know these help in the improvement of their national economies.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

True, many thing need to be done for this to be used not just be rich people but we are close to it. But think that main problem will be third world countries if this goes on global scale. But think that this will be solved cuz today technology can do this.

Without a massive campaign it will take too much time yet. Some people don't know how to access computers and internet, so to deal with Bitcoins will be much harder to learn. I believe this cashless society will work only when we reach to the status those futuristic movies show, where people have flying cars, laser weapons and strange clothes. On that time the technology must be advanced and Crypto-Currency must be accessed everywhere in the globe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

It’s not impossible actually. I mean bitcoin has the use and ability like cash, so it has the potential to replace money. I also think that since technology had evolved over the years, so this is really possible.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:05:03 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

It’s not impossible actually. I mean bitcoin has the use and ability like cash, so it has the potential to replace money. I also think that since technology had evolved over the years, so this is really possible.

This is going to be a very difficult task for a crypto currency to virtually take up the role of fiat. Bitcoin is a digital currency and its properties are all digital,this is the angle I'm looking on it from.

Fiat is easier with no much complexity to use or handle.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:08:37 PM

Abiky i believe a paper currency less society is possible but not in the recent future. First of all this will require universal free internet access which will not be possible until probably thirty years time that is even if the developed world is ready to make sacrifice to help the less endowed get to that le

True, and in my own perspective, not every country in the world would accept this kind of innovation due to the fact that this is too techy the valuable kind living will be forgotten day by day. Cash has been recognized as one of the outstanding way for being used as successful medium of payment hacking and fake cheque where sprouting nowadays so be careful.,

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: