Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36220 times)
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:40:27 AM

If cashless society will be implement criminal activities of other politician will be avoided.No kidnappers to get some money from us and I think it will help many people to bring money anywhere they just use mobile phones to buy what they want.No hassel to everybody to bring cash,cashless society is a good idea in cryptocurrency.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:44:15 AM

If cashless society will be implement criminal activities of other politician will be avoided.No kidnappers to get some money from us and I think it will help many people to bring money anywhere they just use mobile phones to buy what they want.No hassel to everybody to bring cash,cashless society is a good idea in cryptocurrency.
Cashless society means easier way of transacting to other people and payment process will be not that hard anymore. It is very great for the world to have a cashless society because we can get the max potential of the technology because the things are getting easier with the online technology like online shops and many more.
Cholo003

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:44:24 AM

I Think this is not so far away, if you watch futuristic movies they are already implanting a cashless society into our mind. If you guys know what a Martial law its basically the government controlling the entire nation. With this in mind they can create a cashless society instantly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:13:33 AM

Community without cash. Of course life will be difficult, poverty will increase, will have real impact. But fortunately every country has its own currency for shopping, can also be used for daily needs. Everyone needs our money need money in the world people will need money there are many ways to make money easily. All btc mining pools currently have Fundraising-managed programs supported by BLOCKCHAIN. You can easily get lots of btc there.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:22:42 PM

Community without cash. Of course life will be difficult, poverty will increase, will have real impact. But fortunately every country has its own currency for shopping, can also be used for daily needs. Everyone needs our money need money in the world people will need money there are many ways to make money easily. All btc mining pools currently have Fundraising-managed programs supported by BLOCKCHAIN. You can easily get lots of btc there.

Cashless society is possible to happen in the future but it will take several years or decades before it will happened. Our society has many things that needs to developed, as I observed throughout the country or some other countries there are some areas didn't yet have enough strong internet connections which will be the first thing to do in order to have a cashless society. Having an internet connections we can have transaction through online like using a bitcoin. Soon in the future each and everyone of us makes easier and comfortable having a cashless society.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:35:25 PM

I Think this is not so far away, if you watch futuristic movies they are already implanting a cashless society into our mind. If you guys know what a Martial law its basically the government controlling the entire nation. With this in mind they can create a cashless society instantly.

And do you think that if an entire nation or a country was under a Martial Law the country or that nation will be accepted to pay a decentralized currency? Are you kidding me? If a country is under a Martial Law, it is obvious that people will still use the fiat since they will be suspected like a rebel not using your own currency especially not under the government.

I'd rather use fiat than be under in a Martial Law.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:38:24 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

I think they will probably co exist with all those digital fial currency because they can never be an official currency of a country, simply because first they are not stable and they are decentralized. They are not stable so probably we do not wanted that our money will fall we just wanted it to rise but it can not always happen lile that sp the government will not allow that to happen. And the second one are it is decentralized so government cannot be involve but we all know that those cannot be done. So cashless society are possible and it will happen but with all new fiat.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:48:06 PM

I do not think that paper money will completely disappear, it can only be in fantasy films. Nevertheless, there are places where it is much more convenient to use paper money and they will not disappear.

And those places are a lot. Not all countries have the luxury of having steady online connection all the time so i also think that going cashless would be a big challenge for many countries to drop fiat transactions.
Correct! I concur with you. The fundamental issue lies in the accessibility of innovation in all nations that too of high caliber. The nations that are center points of innovation and web have awesome probability of going cashless since bitcoins are ending up more well known step by step.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:36:13 PM

I believe someday we will carry all of our money on our phone. It is so annoying these days having to carry around fiat money and exchange it when we travel. Instead, every country has their own cryptocurrency and when you are planing to travel we would exchange them before and this way we save so much time and there isn't a middle man we trade between other people.
I totally agree with your idea. There is not point holding a huge amount of money in your pocket while the technology is developing. Phone and computer will become the best places to store money. No one can steal our money anymore because it is hard to steal phone and then access to our wallet without any code or password. The cashless world is very near to us Wink
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:57:48 AM

Its a big dream which is not possible to achieve until Internet would be safer to transact as you see lot of fraud happening around the world. Due to which many of us would feel cash is the best thing.
To ponder about it is no mischief as it is and inescapable projection. Individuals will convey just a single gadget or even only portable to clutch everything that they convey now. Achievement of digital currencies is ensuring that. Indeed, even in this day and age the vast majority don't convey money they simply convey cell phone there cash inside to pay all over. This is a decent way along which the world is heading.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:37:08 PM

That might happen if the governments are involved, but I'm sure it won't it might lessen the income possibility of business as goverments collecting taxes for each transaction in their bockchain being made and every businesses being involved with governments are what Chinese people hate, in the other hand its still pretty much impossible for now because there will be too much people to having a transaction every munite so basically there are so much things to work on for this being able to happen.
I think it is very unlikely that society is without money. Why is that? because in the current globalization era all activities undertaken by the community always use the money made in cash or non-cash. indeed money is not everything but everything needs money.
Yes I think that's true
Alexcross1075

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

In this era of our cashless policy,bitcoin has a lot role to play as it makes transactions between two or more persons very easy
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:44:24 PM

I hope we wouldn`t need to have 20+ cryptocurrencies and wallets to pay for our daily needs
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:34:50 AM

The cashless society has become the greatest celebrity because we are constantly dropping paper parcels during the day, I do not like to use wallets, we have to get rid of paper and iron money, we are about to enter the year 2018 but we still have to use paper money, which is ridiculous and absurd.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:53:19 AM

I hope we wouldn`t need to have 20+ cryptocurrencies and wallets to pay for our daily needs

This one is good one. What will happen if this scenario comes to be with multiple cryptos and so many wallet this is no better then how thing work now.
However your statement is good call this might be at the end the only scenario we could have bitcoin and many other local currencies to trade.

this is something that i would not like to be.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:19:23 PM

The cashless society has become the greatest celebrity because we are constantly dropping paper parcels during the day, I do not like to use wallets, we have to get rid of paper and iron money, we are about to enter the year 2018 but we still have to use paper money, which is ridiculous and absurd.

You cannot say that it is ridiculous and absurd considering the fact that cashless society can be adopted by the whole world.  There are still part of some countries who do not have any electricity.  Having no electricity means that they have no computers and gadgets and especially internet.  We cannot take away the use of paper money since not all country are high tech. 
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:23:38 PM

Many countries are beginning to apply cashless, making paper money very expensive, therefore many countries implement cashless system...but I think it can only exist side by side cash society
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

Yeah I have an to that I would say take a look outside my friend. When was the last time you used cash? I know I specifically only use cash in stores that require me to have cash (less than 1%) and other than that I never have cash on my ever. Going from what we have now to a cashless society isn't a huge step and it is one that I would welcome with open arms. Besides the iGEN generation only knows digital things it seems these changes will be best for society moving ahead.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:44:44 PM

You obviously haven't done your homework on the negative implications of going cashless.

Cashless = the system owns your ass.  When the next banking crisis hits there wont be any bank runs because there will be no money to withdraw they will also suspend online transfers.

Every penny you earn or spend is accounted for.

Dont play ball and be a good citizen and they can erase you from the system leaving you destitute.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:06:29 PM

The cashless society has been in operation for long with the fiats. This has really helped with ease of lots of transactions and smooth sail of business. Now, as regards cashless society in terns of Cryptocurrency, it is another level of operation entirely. Judging by the different altcoins available, I will still think there will be some or a central coin; bitcoin which can be generally accepted of the central means of exchange for the other coins. Transactions are made easy with improvements on the blockchain and not having the issue of lockdown that once happened.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: