Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36232 times)
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:05 PM

CASHLESS society? uhmmmm maybe in the near future it will be a cashless society where you can buy a food or anything you need thrue credit cards or banking maybe in near future they will invent a easy transaction to bought its will happen soon !

Actually it is already happening, the buying of food and anything using credit cards and any cards is happening.  As to the use of bitcoin for almost every transaction, it is a bit hard because of the technicalities and other issues.  lt needs budget and studies to fully enforce this type of system.  Hopefully when the good and acurate time came, we will be able to experience using bitcoin.
In my opinion, if you are calling Cash is the paper money, you should call the exact name is paper money instead of Cash. Credit still use cash (FIAT) for its system, unless you use a Bitcoin debit card or other cryptocurrency. You are still using the monetary system of the government, but it is different normally because you do not use paper money.
My opinion about cashless society is a big YES!! Because its already in the process. Gone are the days when people used to have wallets full of cash. Cards had already taken over from the cash but the big problem with the cards was that they were highly insecure even after many reviews about the security. Now bitcoin is one step ahead to the future. You are cashless as well as secure at a same time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:10:37 PM

Cashless society has its own advantages and disadvantages. If it will happen government can control our money by closing all the ATM machine.  On the other hand it is safe for us because crime will decrease its rate. But, have you notice cashless society happens nowadays. We can buy our stuff/ products by the used of our ATM, credit cards and other.

In everything there are advantage and disadvantages regarding it's use. But technology is on its fast phase so cashless society is going to be the future of it and we are just getting started with bitcoin. And when it regards to the control of government through our money, bitcoin is against to it because it is decentralized so we have our freedom that we can use bitcoin as our digital cash and start our own society with it. As I've said, we are just starting, future is already happening.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:41:31 PM

CASHLESS society? uhmmmm maybe in the near future it will be a cashless society where you can buy a food or anything you need thrue credit cards or banking maybe in near future they will invent a easy transaction to bought its will happen soon !

Actually it is already happening, the buying of food and anything using credit cards and any cards is happening.  As to the use of bitcoin for almost every transaction, it is a bit hard because of the technicalities and other issues.  lt needs budget and studies to fully enforce this type of system.  Hopefully when the good and acurate time came, we will be able to experience using bitcoin.
In my opinion, if you are calling Cash is the paper money, you should call the exact name is paper money instead of Cash. Credit still use cash (FIAT) for its system, unless you use a Bitcoin debit card or other cryptocurrency. You are still using the monetary system of the government, but it is different normally because you do not use paper money.
My opinion about cashless society is a big YES!! Because its already in the process. Gone are the days when people used to have wallets full of cash. Cards had already taken over from the cash but the big problem with the cards was that they were highly insecure even after many reviews about the security. Now bitcoin is one step ahead to the future. You are cashless as well as secure at a same time.
As long as we can find the solution about the internet, I think we can transfer to the world without cash. Guarantee the internetion can always connection 24/7/365 (days), all problems of digital currency and cryptocurrency can solve easy and Cash is not neccessary in that time.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
captainplauze

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:43:11 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

As the current world society is riged by these who hold millions of dollards or are politicaly in the power, I don't see this to be happening unless there is a new world.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:11:39 PM

very interesting title that you choose for this topic. cashless society, imagine if that will happened soon give me goosebumps. Well, in the near future if digital currencies is accepted by many region and became payment tools in real life, then cashless society will begin
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:17:24 PM

Well its really interesting to be a cashless society like other country which they don't use cash intead its on their phone whenever they are just ask the cashless payment they will give their code or phone for you to sent payments even homeless hadnit i watch it in youtube i will tell here when i find it , When it comes in bitcoin too well it is good but it will need internet not unlike the one i watch but i wonder how they will create it.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink
The rising and the establishing of a cashless society can be possible to happen but not on this time because people still tend to use fiat or real money rather than using Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other type of cryptocurrencies that has come from blockchains. Although it is possible to happen, still the concern of establishing it will be based on the government's decision and if the people will truly recognize and demand cryptocurrency usage in all aspects affected by currency usage. Still right now, it is really far to make happen in our present time.

captainplauze

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:27:52 PM

Very interesting post. Although the disappearance of cash from the streets a new type of criminals would appear, these trying to make the blockchain stumble and take a profit, hacking terminals, software and corporations. Anyways I only see benefits from a cashless society.
eshkikay

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:37:18 AM

Cashless society has its own advantages and disadvantages. If it will happen government can control our money by closing all the ATM machine.  On the other hand it is safe for us because crime will decrease its rate. But, have you notice cashless society happens nowadays. We can buy our stuff/ products by the used of our ATM, credit cards and other.

In everything there are advantage and disadvantages regarding it's use. But technology is on its fast phase so cashless society is going to be the future of it and we are just getting started with bitcoin. And when it regards to the control of government through our money, bitcoin is against to it because it is decentralized so we have our freedom that we can use bitcoin as our digital cash and start our own society with it. As I've said, we are just starting, future is already happening.
a cashless society a country is becoming is some ,measure of the number of cashless or person to person transactions are done in the country but cash can also function a store of value just like commodities like diamonds gold silver and platinum or real estate and antiques level of cash in circulation can widely differ among two countries with similar measure of cashless transaction cashless society is convenient and fast it is also increases ignorance to individual spending and vulnerability to fraud.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

Well its really interesting to be a cashless society like other country which they don't use cash intead its on their phone whenever they are just ask the cashless payment they will give their code or phone for you to sent payments even homeless hadnit i watch it in youtube i will tell here when i find it , When it comes in bitcoin too well it is good but it will need internet not unlike the one i watch but i wonder how they will create it.
I am also thinking about it. when a time, people do not use money again as a transaction, and choose bitcoin as a transactional tool, with certain codes that each user owns using their smartphone, and transactions between seller and buyer can be made anywhere. no more cash transactions, all through bitcoin. What do you think?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

Yes I imagine it for many times but after what happened in China, bitcoin got banned then I realize that not all government are pro to bitcoin even Central Bank in Philippines is anti, cashless society is not yet possible

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:22:09 PM

In everything there are advantage and disadvantages regarding it's use. But technology is on its fast phase so cashless society is going to be the future of it and we are just getting started with . And when it regards to the control of government through our money,  is against to it because it is decentralized so we have our freedom that we can use  as our digital cash and start our own society with it. As I've said, we are just starting, future is already happening.
I think it has just started from the day first cryptocurrency has came into being. I am optimistic that because of the advancements and advantages right now of the current technology this speculation might happen or it will be implemented. I hope no one will be hindered in the way that it will be implemented. hopping that one day it will.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

In everything there are advantage and disadvantages regarding it's use. But technology is on its fast phase so cashless society is going to be the future of it and we are just getting started with . And when it regards to the control of government through our money,  is against to it because it is decentralized so we have our freedom that we can use  as our digital cash and start our own society with it. As I've said, we are just starting, future is already happening.
I think it has just started from the day first cryptocurrency has came into being. I am optimistic that because of the advancements and advantages right now of the current technology this speculation might happen or it will be implemented. I hope no one will be hindered in the way that it will be implemented. hopping that one day it will.

We can hope that this will happen some day we all hope for that, but many thing need to be done and maybe Japan as pupet in this cuz they first announced that they will accept bitcoin in every day use. Maybe after year or two we will see some improvement from other countrie in the world afterr this.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

I do not think that in the future everyone will switch to non-cash payment. In many countries there is no Internet for the smooth operation of this system and for the alternative they will always use paper money.
I agree with you that paper money cant be replaced with any crypto but everywhere nowadays, internet deployment is almost in everypart of the planet and they are makng their best to have a better internet connections. So if the internet is getting better and bettter and it is not far and not impossible that the future will be a world of cryptocurrency.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:22:24 PM

Well cashless society is the future and aims of all developing society, and cashless society is the most safe and matured society where the use of cash will be minimize and the use of digital currency or online mode of payment is the order of the day in making payments of any transactions. And bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the instruments to succeed in the cashless way, The blockchains are here to make that happen easy and fast.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:24:10 PM

Gradually, coins and hard cash are losing their popularity in the world's largest economy.
Figures show that consumers there are turning away from cash payments when it comes to household bills and supermarket shopping. For example last year, only 24 percent polled by research and consultancy group Gallup Inc used cash to pay for major items compared to 36 percent in 2011.

But what will we do if like in "Planet of Apes" humans loose electricity?
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

society without money It is very unlikely, because in the current era of globalization all transaction activity involves money, be it cash or credit. Maybe in the past people could make transactions if they did not have money because of the barter system. Different from now is money very important role for economic life of society.
Aditya1011

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

##A cashless economy is one in which all the transactions are done using cards or digital means. The circulation of physical currency is minimal.
##India uses too much cash for transactions. The ratio of cash to gross domestic product is one of the highest in the world—12.42% in 2014, compared with 9.47% in China or 4% in Brazil.
##Less than 5% of all payments happen electronically
##The number of currency notes in circulation is also far higher than in other large economies. India had 76.47 billion currency notes in circulation in 2012-13 compared with 34.5 billion in the US.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:59:06 PM

I think that there will be no cashless society, because in case of electricity failure people will need an alternative for financial transactions.   
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

A cashless society will be as a kind of videogame, where anything is known and traced, and in any moment you can have your account closed.
With crypto is different, may be, but governemnt surely will find a way to control us.
I believe that gold is still the best reserve of value.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: