Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36235 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

As long as the money is privately created, a cashless society will give that one bank the control of all transactions.

I don’t think it will happen to my county being a cashless society. For me that right idea that cashless society and standard transaction. Now I can say that there are a lot of people using the credit card or debit card as payment. Here there are few stores or retailer even hotel and restaurant accept the bitcoin. I think it the reality there are some countries that in the process of cashless society or already cashless society. I conclude that in our country need more step to be a cashless system.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink
Thinking of this is something amazing. Soon in the future it will happened. And it is part of our new technology invented which could help to make our life easier. And we can say that being cashless which we can pay through onlines is much easier.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

Have you seen Mr. Robot? You reminded me of it.
Well coming to real world, it is not possible at least for next 20 years. No matter how easy cryptocurrencies made the finance but still its scope limited to internet. We need liquid flow of internet to transfer BTC and other coins from one person to other. But if we see current situation, internet is not the bite of every individual. Lots of technical jargon stops the way of utopian society of CRYPTOCURRENCIES.
Cashless society is okay but how about other people, how about people are very poor,  how they manage their life.
People are poor and will not find way to make their lives better will remain poor and when the time comes that we will be cashless and use technology for all our transaction then its going to be more hard for them to get free money.
Change the monetary system is not easy. You have to know there are many countries still do not use credit card for primary payment system. In my country, you can not use credit card to purchase in small market or countryside. This is the biggest problem before change anything like the monetary system as FIAT.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

Cashless society is not impossible to happen. But as what you can see in the streets, there are many street vendors or some small stores. There selling products with cheap prices, if they only accept bitcoins, the costumer will pay more because of the transaction fee. And another thing is if the government cooperates, cashless society might be happen.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:27:15 AM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Thinking of this is something amazing. Soon in the future it will happened. And it is part of our new technology invented which could help to make our life easier. And we can say that being cashless which we can pay through onlines is much easier.

Bitcoin can exist with digital currency or it can also use in investment, as long as we are using bitcoin it is always exist, and pay with online is good because we don't need to bring cash everytime.
joms07

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

Bitcoin fixes almost every issue that there with a cashless society. It allows citizens to make transactions but keep their identity anonymous from the government .
Argie021213

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

Cashless society means lower risk to many lives, lesser the work lesser the graft and corruption and more convenient to the people. But that would also mean alot of work to do. Since the system has limited resources it would be hard to attain cashless society, and some other financial institutions would not want it because in can kill their businesses.  More studies are needed to promote this. And I'm looking forward for it. Each has its pros and cons. So we better analyze it.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

Cashless society is not impossible to happen. But as what you can see in the streets, there are many street vendors or some small stores. There selling products with cheap prices, if they only accept bitcoins, the costumer will pay more because of the transaction fee. And another thing is if the government cooperates, cashless society might be happen.

The first thing to do before implementing a cashless society is to make the whole society become an internet literate so they can easily use it in making any online transaction. Many people are still don't know how to use the net properly because they have no enough knowledge in utilizing it. Next is to bring the technology into the countryside or in the farthest place of a country where there still no access of internet and educate the people there.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:04:38 AM

One of the advantages  we benefit through the used of bitcoin is by being vitual money who can pay through online .It is fast and easy transactions. Cashless society for our future it may lessen the cases of fraud.  And we can save our money through this.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

Cashless society might be possible and would mean a lot of convenience but it will take ages before this would be a reality. It is the government of each country who will implement all the necessary things such as creating a law and preparing to invest large amount on facilities and technology to facilitate digital currencies anywhere in the world most especially in the third world counties like in the country where we are staying now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zaibraid

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:59:29 AM

actually a lot of benefits from this cashless society.
I just imagine what about the village community and those who are not yet well established in the economy. may not be able to implement a cashless sosiety system because it will make it difficult for them to make transactions. because they can only transact with cash, especially in the smaller nominal. and never come into contact with the internet

Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

I think the digital currency will not be printed by the government of a country, because a country will surely maintain its sustainability in order for its currency to remain. There are many advantages of digital fiat money. But we have to see many parents who don't know and understand about this technology, I think it's impossible.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Cashless society is very hard to implement.It was already tried in india and it failed to deliver the expected results.Instead,it ruined the indian economy and its GDP rate fell from 7% to 6.1%.There are still lots of illiterate people who don't know about digital transactions and also internet is needed to make digital  transactions.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

Cashless society is very hard to implement.It was already tried in india and it failed to deliver the expected results.Instead,it ruined the indian economy and its GDP rate fell from 7% to 6.1%.There are still lots of illiterate people who don't know about digital transactions and also internet is needed to make digital  transactions.
Yes, it is very hard to implement for now because our world is not yet an internet of all things, there are still many society that are not exposed in digital technology
but we all know that we already started that in our society like ATM card, debit card and credit card and that is the basic system of cashless operation and there are many establishment adopted on it. Department stores, restaurants and even gasoline station are already have that system but we can't deny the fact that not all of us can used that system because we are not the same levels on the society from where we live.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

Yes, it is very hard to implement for now because our world is not yet an internet of all things, there are still many society that are not exposed in digital technology
but we all know that we already started that in our society like ATM card, debit card and credit card and that is the basic system of cashless operation and there are many establishment adopted on it. Department stores, restaurants and even gasoline station are already have that system but we can't deny the fact that not all of us can used that system because we are not the same levels on the society from where we live.
Well I agree on that cashless society is not really getting more popular many of us really used a physical money which is commonly used now a days we can really used ATM but in some other ways we end it all up using the common money because it is really a fluent way to pay  payments.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

Well I agree on that cashless society is not really getting more popular many of us really used a physical money which is commonly used now a days we can really used ATM but in some other ways we end it all up using the common money because it is really a fluent way to pay  payments.
The form of payment that exists today is very convenient and easy for all segments of society. I also mean old people and children who will not be able to use crypto currency at all due to the limited possibilities and knowledge.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Cashless society is possible, but before then government authority must provide internet facility, because there is no way cashless society be operate without internet. Another thing to be done for cashless society to be successful, government authority must create awareness, because not Everybody know what cashless policy is all about.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

This is possible however I am not seeing any of this in the near future. For example, in a developing country like ours yes there are a lot of people who are into crypto currencies but there are a big chuck of the population who doesn't even have internet in their areas. So while it is true that cashless society is ideal to reduce criminality I don't think it is going to happen in the next coming years.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

With today's technology everything is possible but many will try to sabotage this from happening in some time. Many see blockchain and crypto as treat and as such many will try to deny or to delay as much as possible massive adoption in monetary system as we know now. Only if this comes to some go point then we could say that it could be cashless revolution, for now we can say that we use many plastic card that is consider cashless.
jassanpary

Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

This is possible however I am not seeing any of this in the near future. For example, in a developing country like ours yes there are a lot of people who are into crypto currencies but there are a big chuck of the population who doesn't even have internet in their areas. So while it is true that cashless society is ideal to reduce criminality I don't think it is going to happen in the next coming years.
Cashless society allows the development of a country, cashless transactions reduce corruption once corruption less society means automatically economy of the country improves. By using cryptocurrency this is also a cashless system it has lot advantage to the users as well to the society.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: