Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36220 times)
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

This idea is not far from happening since it is laready started. Being a cashless society is one of the sign of the future or the upcoming future, being a cashless society is great it's a lot easier for all the people and being cashless it be a lot easy to transact or pay bills at any cost. Despite of of the facts it can have a disadvantage for being a cashless society, so it really requires a very long time before our society goes into cashless because it is not a small step for the world to take.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alyssaxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

I think cashless society is convenient and fast, wherein we can transact anywhere without carrying cash and it is done long time ago by using credit cards in purchasing goods. But still there is a negative note to this wherein there's a lot of people have been fraudulently used others card without authorization. And that's the negative impact of cashless society.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink
In the past few years new different technologies was developed. Different form, different way and in different country in the world. It is possible to have a Cashless Society in the community because there is a lot of people that are so smart,gifted and genius to change everything ,but before launching this technology many things that is needed  to consider. There are some poor country that can’t adapt this technology ,because in this process it is needed a  centralized internet to do a different transaction.  It means that it will be additional expenses to the people.But , it can be possible when the government in one country will provide a free and centralize internet access to the community. In that way a Cashless Society will be implement.
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

It really won't reduce crime since criminals would just kidnap people to steal their implants. Probably would just shift crime niche from physical robbery to digital robbery and hacking.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:11:46 AM

Cashless society is applicable to big country, but in  Philippines not well prepared  we still need cash money. if you go somewhere need it and a lot of problem sometimes when you use card like offline or out of order and you don't have a cash money how can you move or buy goods, anything you need. and so expensive if you are always use card. every transaction there is a service charge. if you will count all expenses much money lost to your savings or account. that's why some used bitcoin. bitcoin is not much complicated not like bank. direct transaction anywhere. cashless good when you use bitcoin but in bank and you used card only is not good. we most have both. cash and  card... there is alternative if the other one is not available.

Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:59:31 AM

However governments focus on digital growth​ cashless society is simply an impossible task. The reason why I made this statement is that even now people avoid using cards just because of the increased fee that's been levied as well few people haven't gained the required knowledge to use it.
For now this seems like a dream and I agree that such transaction is not yet feasible. Internet service isn't available yet to the many. If it is, then how about the third world countries. Should a very small store that sells candies and  cigarettes be connected online? If they do they won't gain from selling. For now   its a no no.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:44:56 AM

In a sense, it will reduce snatchers if you don't have the physical money in your wallet or bag. And shopping cashless will also lessen the hassle of withdrawing money from an ATM. But the internet is a scary place, like the deep sea below, we'll never know if there will be people who'll take the opportunity to steal from you using the technology. It's still in the process of trial and will still need to study thoroughly.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

Yes the people of the world like the cash base society and those who have cash they can easily buy goods and services of the world every where like the exchangers there are so many exchanges through internet we can change our money but the problem is the transaction time and the transaction cost but the cashless society will be a big challenge and problem of the world.

Bit Log

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

we cannot expect our society to become a cashless society as long as there are poor people and 3rd world countries. Not all people has access to the world wide web, if we convert our means of trading to cashless society, those people cannot cope and will definitely be left behind.

C
Finally C is!!!
Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

I think that future for  street beggers will be a really bad future and I a really sorry for that but  I think when we create enought smart robots that nobody will not need to work,everybody will have wage from robot work and everbody will be able to have robot cleaner and we will buy stuffs with btc but first some mans will decrease number of pupil in the wo
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

The first thing to do before implementing a cashless society is to make the whole society become an internet literate so they can easily use it in making any online transaction. Many people are still don't know how to use the net properly because they have no enough knowledge in utilizing it. Next is to bring the technology into the countryside or in the farthest place of a country where there still no access of internet and educate the people there.

Completely agree with you, mate. Establishing proper education and expanding internet access to all the countries of the world will contribute towards making a cashless society a reality. Slowly, day by day, we've seen how cryptocurrencies have become popular in the mainstream world. As such, there will be no doubt that governments will issue their own digital currencies and help spread usage within their regions. Once satellite internet becomes a reality, and governments take the effort to educate their citizens into using cashless payments, a cashless society will come into effect before you know it.

There have been many initiatives towards making the internet accessible across all the areas of the world. It is only a matter of time before people who never had access to the web will begin to do so and start educating themselves about the huge benefits that cashless payments provide. This may happen for sure, as governments are starting to grasp the benefits that the blockchain provides. Since Bitcoin's underlying tech provides transparency and auditability, such features would be hard to ignore for any government to use into their fiat currencies. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

Cashless society is a very good idea. It is possible yes but not in the near future in a third world country such as Philippines. By that time bitcoin is already regulated by the government since it is the government who will finance the facilitation of providing all the necessary to make this happen. As a result, our government definitely will collect and increase taxes for them to gain. It is like this in our country. That is why it is better to use both, fiat money and digital money. It just depends on where you will have to perform digital transaction to save some money and charges as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

In life everything must be balanced, and different social classes will make everything beautiful, of course the economy will not grow if in a country all rich because they do not want to work, or vice versa, if everything is poor it will be chaotic.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

I heard it before. Time will come that Physical Money will no longer be needed to buy things. If you heard the news about the Microchip that can be implanted in your Hand, that was just the beginning. Sooner or later, a Country will no longer use Cash because they can use that Microchip to buy and transact. This it just my opinion.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:39:50 PM
Merited by Glorypaasa (6)

Our society will become cashless. Lots of newest technology are invented the best and easy way of paying bills are through online hastle free . We can sve our money through it , the best thing  for our economy .Since we used some of online transactions if it happens that it never you used fiat thats much better but make it sure all of Us are knowledgeable bout this even those poor people.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

I heard it before. Time will come that Physical Money will no longer be needed to buy things. If you heard the news about the Microchip that can be implanted in your Hand, that was just the beginning. Sooner or later, a Country will no longer use Cash because they can use that Microchip to buy and transact. This it just my opinion.

I share the same vision with you, mate. A future where we won't need physical hard cash at all but instead pay for anything we want with a microchip in your hand. Given the advantages that blockchain technology provides to our world, all personal, medical, and financial information would be stored in the microchip. So, we won't even need to use our smartphones to pay at a store, as you could easily pass your hand in the scanner to make the payment. It's all convenient, but sometimes terrifying as governments would have complete control over all your valuable information.

Blockchain technology has proved to become a transparent means of allowing any external entity to spy and track you. Since government would have their own ledgers they could audit and verify any transaction from their citizens at any time. Therefore, everything would be trackable from purchases to proof of ownership, and more. In the end, a cashless society may prove to become both a benefit to our world, as well as a doomsday weapon from all the world's governments. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

A cashless society will bring a lot of convenience to the people and to businesses as well. There will not be a need to fumble with cash for payment and businesses can receive money directly into the account. Corruption will be reduced.

There will also not be the need to print paper money.. this is so expensive and uses up a lot of resources and is wasteful in the amount of paper needed. Central banks need to circulate new cash and bring in the old ones for destruction annually. All these waste can be eliminated by going cashless.

If you go to India and China today, you can experience what it is like being cashless. They have overtaken the developed world like US and Europe by leaps and bounds in terms of a digital society. Everyone, including the beggar on the street, can have a QR code so that payment can be send to them.

No additional hardware like those debit and credit card machines today. A QR code is all that is needed and customers just need to scan the QR code to make payment via the app on their phone.

Cashless is here, without blockchain, and making lifes better in India and China. But blockchain will bring about greater transparency to society and cut off intermediaries like banks..

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

Personally I don't care if we have a physical cash or cashless society because that is something the governments have been aiming to do for the last 50 years now. However, if we lose all cash and are only on digital ledgers that are tracked national by governments that would be awfully bad. I agree that Bitcoin is similar to the credit card system in that it is a digital ledger or "digital money" if you will but the significant difference is that it is a trust less, decentralized ledger. You don't have to fear the government will freeze your money, you don't have to fear that your transaction can get rejected. Bitcoin doesn't care if your male or female, it doesn't care what race you are, it doesn't care what age you are, and it doesn't discriminate based on any other factors. This is the beauty of Bitcoin and once people realize this, there will be no going back to censored, nothing-backed state issued currencies.

tldr;I don't care if they get rid of fiat cash, that stuff is useless. Bitcoin will emerge because of the properties it possess that government states can't give us. Namely privacy and censorship-resistant, thank god for this invention!

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

Many people are already seeing this through wherein everyone will not show any physical money anymore and it will surely bring great convenience to everyone. This thing can really possibly happen in the future as bitcoin improves more together with the other cryptocurrency living today. This innovation can help our world in either a positive way or negative way.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

THIS CAN BE POSSIBLE BECAUSE SO MANY COUNTRIES HAS BEEN OPERATING CASHLESS POLICY, BUYING FROM DIFFERENT PLACES OF BUSINESS TRANSACTION HAS BEEN DONE WITHOUT CASH AT HAND. WITH THE INTRODUCTION OR INVOLVEMENT OF CRYPTO THIS WILL BE MORE ENCOURAGE BITCOIN IS CASHLESS ITSELF
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: