Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:22:32 AM

If bitcoin does lose its value. Should it already happen when bitcoin below $200. At that value, more potential to be disposed without value. And what happens is bitcoin has crossed $3000, impossible if bitcoin will lose value. People's optimism keeping bitcoin is valuable.
The only thing that could make this value down is when there is a big manipulation by the whales. They have the power
to manipulate the price doing up or down but at the end of the day they always take profit.
I agree with you that manipulation act of big whales can decrease the value of bitcoin in the market but I think I will also be for the time being because forever the big whales cannot remain the values low, after some time the price will get rise again with the flow of the market.

Bitcoin cannot lose its value completely, for the time being up and down with the market is not a final decision.
That is why we should think like the whales does, we should ride their waves in playing with bitcoin because they like to make bitcoin on the top and after a few weeks or months on the top they will eventually put it on a low position which is very frustrating for those holders who bought from a high price or on a peak price. So if we are going to think like a whale then we can make profits and still maintain the amount of our bitcoin.
I think that is a case to case basis because as we can see right now or even before there is a tendency that the value may go down or not. That's why in order for us to gain some profit, we trade btc or we sell it. But then right now many are enjoying and satisfied of using btc. Therefore, it won't lose its value for everyone who trusts it.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:25:09 AM

Bitcoin can lose its value if its an ordinary altcoins or ordinary project that dont have future purposes, but bitcoin is not like that so its impossible for bitcoin to lose value.
you are wrong, dude. Everything can lose its value no matter how strong they can be and how good they are right now. Bitcoin is good, but there is nothing can guarantee that there will be no other cryptocurrency which is stronger than bitcoin. Do not expect much in bitcoin. Also it is very good, it can still be replaced by many different elements in different situations
I don’t think so at present there is any other digital currency that can replace bitcoins completely. I don’t know about future but currently bitcoins are the rulers of crypto kingdom.

The massive support it has gained over past few years, it would not be a piece of cake at all to put a full stop on the reign of bitcoins. With passage of time, bitcoins are expected to attract more investors. So we can say that they have great future.
halych

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:58:33 AM

I think that this will not happen very soon. In order for bitcoins to depreciate, you need some other crypto currency that will replace it, but there are no decent options yet and you can safely enjoy bitcoin.

Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:30:50 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Its possible to happen if people stop investing and using bitcoin or no one can use internet that is i know the main reason to lose the value of bitcoin.
But i think it will not happen that for now and coming years.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:12:29 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Its possible to happen if people stop investing and using bitcoin or no one can use internet that is i know the main reason to lose the value of bitcoin.
But i think it will not happen that for now and coming years.
Yes,all is possible to happen we don't know but if wee saw what bitcoin show to us its like impossible to happen .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:16:20 PM

I think this could be impossible for now because we are now in the high level of bitcoin and lots of bitcoin users around the world who is rely on bitcoin and depending on this they won't bitcoin fall apart or lose totaly of its value they will always find ways to make bitcoin into the top maybe if bitcoin will just disappered like bubble it can be but we are now in new generation.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:03:03 PM

I think this could be impossible for now because we are now in the high level of bitcoin and lots of bitcoin users around the world who is rely on bitcoin and depending on this they won't bitcoin fall apart or lose totaly of its value they will always find ways to make bitcoin into the top maybe if bitcoin will just disappered like bubble it can be but we are now in new generation.
It is not just impossible for now but also for the coming years that bitcoins will not be replaced by any other currency. It will take many masterminds to put bitcoins into tough situation. Bitcoins are the future of the world economy and yet have not bloomed at peak. So there is no need to worry about devalue of bitcoins for coming decade at least.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:37:10 PM

well i guess its a no you know what. i will ask you what is the bitcoin price right now, it is so huge that's why there is no chance that bitcoin will never lose its value.
I also don't understand why people are worried about Bitcoin losing their values. Bitcoins have not bloom at their peaks yet. They are already on their way to touch $100,000 in the coming decade so it is totally out of question to lose value. Bitcoins are the future of digital currencies and paper money as well. So just stay calm and keep buying Bitcoins.
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

Guys thank you for the answers , but I'm not reffering to the 10-20 % spike in value , I mean like a complete downfall , lets say for it's price to go down to something like a few $.
Yeah it might goes down in a certain percent but it would never be in a zero percent. Because time pass by bitcoin  become more popular and many investors may invest to it. Though its value is volatile it doesn't mean it could be crash it is just due to the demand of the currency.

mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

Yes, it is possible that bitcoin and any other currency lose their value. But for this, another currency should appear that will supersede it, until I see worthy and you can safely enjoy bitcoin.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

Bitcoin will crash? It certainly will not happen now and for the future as prices are rising after the August 1 event. So you have to wait a long time until it collapses.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1215

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:25:06 PM

OP, I guess you asked that question with the hope that if price returns to as it was in the beginning you may have an opportunity to buy cheap...Lol. I tell you from the look of things now this will a far dream. It isn't going to happen. There will only be corrections here and there and the price will continue its bullish run.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:26:26 PM

OP, I guess you asked that question with the hope that if price returns to as it was in the beginning you may have an opportunity to buy cheap...Lol. I tell you from the look of things now this will a far dream. It isn't going to happen. There will only be corrections here and there and the price will continue its bullish run.
There is no doubt that bitcoins are continuously increasing in price and their market demand is also touching the sky. But we should keep in mind that nothing is permanent and same is the case of bitcoins. Crypto market is full of fluctuations and hence the prices will surely come down at sometime.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:57:30 AM

Bitcoin losing it value mean the end of internet because bitcoin has an inherent valuation.  The price of bitcoin has be having an upward movement and it's market capitalization went up as high as $75billions yesterday with this I don't think bitcoin will ever lose it value and except the act of God and nature bitcoin will remain a force to identify with.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:12:33 AM

Even the price of bitcoin now is veryhigh and continue to increase. They have possible that this coin will gone if they dont have a buyer and many people sell their bitcoin that they have that this coin will gone or decrease or fall the price of this.  But I dont think it will happen in this year or in the next few years but For sure it will live long for few years because of the price and new investor.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:07:13 AM

Bitcoin losing it value mean the end of internet because bitcoin has an inherent valuation.  The price of bitcoin has be having an upward movement and it's market capitalization went up as high as $75billions yesterday with this I don't think bitcoin will ever lose it value and except the act of God and nature bitcoin will remain a force to identify with.
Yes, I totally agree to this. Based on bitcoin price's trend, it has it's ups and downs but it definely goes upward. It continue to rise up to now. Should there'll be a time that bitcoin is of no use, that's the time that internet is also dead because due to accessibiy of internet nowadays, bitcoin became popular. But as we can see now, internet is very alive and kicking and so is bitcoin. Except of course if the most powerful being made it to stop then its the end.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:41:35 AM

Bitcoin prices did experience a very low value in 2013, the Society also pessimistic with Bitcoin at that time, they feel that the price of Bitcoin will go down. But over time, the digital currency user community is also growing and growing, bitcoin development continues to be done by developers although bitcoin almost lost its value, but the Bitcoin ecosystem again grows rapidly even more than the previous year.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:02:00 AM

Bitcoin prices did experience a very low value in 2013, the Society also pessimistic with Bitcoin at that time, they feel that the price of Bitcoin will go down. But over time, the digital currency user community is also growing and growing, bitcoin development continues to be done by developers although bitcoin almost lost its value, but the Bitcoin ecosystem again grows rapidly even more than the previous year.
That kind of happening way back in 2013 is just a proof that bitcoin is not that easy to lose its value because bitcoin has a lot of community and it also has a great features that the world or all the people can use in the future to get things done easier than the traditional way. Bitcoin will experience fall from its price but it will never stop to fight back and bounce back with a higher price as a comeback.
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:06:37 AM

The price of bitcoin or it's value against dollar keeps fluctuating almost throughout the year so it's not to be worried about. The prices drop only to rise higher or at least that's what we have witnessed in the past. The possibility of bitcoin losing it's value is equal to the possibility of bitcoin's value regaining all over again and higher than the previous one. Just hold your bitcoins and make the most of it in the future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:36:41 AM

Just hold your bitcoins and make the most of it in the future.

Right , Even if bitcoin fall down it will rise up higher than he was , according the history of bitcoin there's no worries in saving or investing in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: